Bob Herbert on explores US infrastructure and jobs in a NYT oped. Has anyone noticed how the GOP leadership is toadying up to the Wall Street banksters? Jim Hightower has and comments. Speaking of the least productive people in the world, Scott Baker does a fine job telling their story at OpEd News. Bill Maher says the Tea Party is a cult, not a movement and he can prove it in a video at Crooks and Liars. Arizonans find speed trap cameras revolting so they are …revolting. Those stories and plenty more in today’s picks.
- Where is the Outrage?
- Falling Further Behind
- How to Bust the Filibuster
- Selling Political Love to Wall Street
- The Least Productive People in the World
- Arizona speed cameras incite a mini revolt
- The Tea Party Isn’t a Movement, It’s a Cult
- Rep. Conyers plans hearings on Bush torture lawyers
- Obama explains climate science to global warming deniers
- Attacks on Climate Science Now “Completely Out of Hand”
- Navy agrees to study impact of Camp Lejeune’s toxic water
- Top Russian General: American Attack on Iran would lead to US Collapse
Have worked as a photographer, cab driver, bartender, carpenter
Currently retired and a former member of Veterans Today staff as writer/editor, I've seen it all. I'm getting old. Somebody get me a glass of water.
Latest posts by Bob Higgins (see all)
- BOB HIGGINS: “On Wisconsin,” Sarah Palin Calls for Sacrifice From Working People - February 19, 2011
- In Houston, Rep. Giffords Could Receive Brain Injury Treatment Thousands of Troops Do Not - January 26, 2011
- The State of the Union Is On, Pass the Remote - January 25, 2011
Posted by Bob Higgins on 3:03 pm, With 0 Reads, Filed under Politics. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. Both comments and pings are currently closed.