Atta and Crew Living it Up in Florida Doing More Cocaine than Scarface Downing More Booze than an Eighties Rock Band
By Dr. Ashraf Ezzat
On September 11, 2001, American Airlines Flight 11, a Boeing 767 out of Boston for Los Angeles, crashed into the north tower of the World Trade Center in New York at 8:48 a.m. Mohamed Atta was the presumed team leader of the hijacking of American Airlines Flight 11, which was the first plane to strike the World Trade Center. Atta was one of the 19 hijackers who pulled out the scariest terror attacks ever on American soil.
The deadly attacks that killed around 3000 Americans were simply beyond belief. The American authorities declared that the hijackers were a group of Islamic fundamentalists who belonged to a terrorist group called al Qa`ida led by the infamous Osama bin Laden. Bin Laden denied any connection to the attacks. Nevertheless he was unofficially accused of being the mastermind behind the attacks. The 19 hijackers were all killed in the crashes. This much we know. Much else remains a mystery.
Mysteries remain mysteries only if we let them to be. Mysteries could be unraveled only if we wanted them to be. Of all the hijackers’ mysteries, the one connected with Mohamed Atta has lately begun to unravel and yield some fascinating results that contradicted the mainstream thesis of the official story of 9/11.
The one thing all the 9/11 hijackers shared was their adherence to the extreme side of Islam. Meaning they believed in employing violence to achieve their goals. And since religious fundamentalists are always obsessed with observing the rituals and the appearances dictated by their faith. That’s why Islamists are usually bearded men with austere outfits, keen on praying five times per day, fasting a lot, reading their holy scripture of Qur’an on daily basis and never associate with women except in matrimony. They do not smoke nor drink nor gamble nor eat pork.
Hitting the Towers with Planes; Whose Idea was it?
The 9/11 story has a lot of unanswered questions but one of the most perplexing questions is who came up with the devilish idea of crashing planes into skyscrapers. Who first thought of it? Whose idea was it?
The 9/11 Commission Report briefly mentions that Mohamed Atta along with Marwan al-Shehhi, Ramzi Binalshibh, and Ziad Jarrah who all became what is known as the Hamburg cell flew to Pakistan in November 1999 where they met Osama Bin Laden in Kandahar. Bin Laden asked them to pledge loyalty and commit to suicide missions, which Atta and the other three Hamburg men all accepted. Bin Laden sent them to Karachi to see Khalid Sheikh Mohammed to get a general overview of the planes operation.
But I tend to doubt that the idea of crashing the planes into the towers was of Bin Laden’s or Khalid Sheikh Mohammed,s thinking. Al Qa`ida was familiar with regular suicide missions but this 9/11 planes operation was quite new, it was not their style nor their caliber. This kind of thinking needed someone educated, highly specialized in engineering, knowledgeable on the dynamics of building and maybe demolishing skyscrapers. It needed someone who studied urban planning. It had to be Mohamed Atta’s own idea.
At the Technical University of Hamburg where Atta was studying for his degree in urban planning. He often criticized the modern skyscrapers and thought they were disrupting the fabric of ancient cities by blocking community streets and altering the skyline.
He believed that the large, impersonal, and often ugly apartment blocks built in the shape of towers had ruined old neighborhoods, and took away privacy and dignity from people. He strongly believed that skyscrapers stood as a powerful sign of modern west and similarly powerful his anti west sentiments were growing.
Mohamed Atta, There he was, an alien in Hamburg, thousands of miles away from his home, unable to cope with the new life in Europe, troubled with an identity crisis, surrounded by Muslim fundamentalists who envisioned him as a new recruit. Meanwhile, Atta- who kept on vanishing for months and reappearing again – seemed like the only one who envisioned skyscrapers as sitting ducks waiting for the perfect aim and he began to sort of marketing this horrible idea amongst the members of the Hamburg cell and all the way to Kandahar.
9/11 Attacks and Florida Connection
The 9/11 commission final report that came out on July 22, 2004 clearly identified intelligence failures occurring before the attacks. The Commission also relied heavily on the FBI‘s PENTTBOM investigation. But nobody was aware of the fact that the FBI investigations were conducted in a way that only contributed to the pretext that was already fixed in the mentality of the white house. The 9/11 commission embarked on a job of hunting down criminals who had already been incriminated and hunted down. In this sense, the report came short of a lot of people’s expectations and failed to alleviate the ambiguity that shrouded the 9/11 story.
Nevertheless, the FBI was not the only party interested in investigating the 9/11 case. There were others more committed to thoroughly investigate it in the hope that they would reach- not a predetermined notion- but the truth or any shred of new clue for that matter.
Back to Mohamed Atta who According to official reports arrived at the United States on June 3, 2000 at Newark International Airport from Prague.
That means he had lived in America for more than a year prior to the 9/11 attacks. Atta ate, drank, slept, engaged in a full social and professional life and he even had an American girl friend. Atta was not on the move much during his stay in America and he chose Venice, Florida to settle down and focus on his flight training.
Daniel Hopsicker -a reporter from Florida and the author of The CIA, the Mob, & America’s Secret History and filmmaker of the documentary Mohamed Atta & the Venice Flying Circus- spent nearly two years investigating everything and everyone who happened to came in touch with Mohamed Atta during his stay in Venice, Florida.
Day by day Hopsicker found himself following the story of a man with an image totally different from the one depicted for him by the official story of 9/11. The never before reported findings of his investigative journalism were published in his latest book by the name of “Welcome to Terrorland”
Since the 911 report only dealt with information from the FBI, this book is necessary to see what you are not being told about 911 in relation, especially to what the ‘terrorists’ were doing in Florida. In the book you will find out -and to your surprise- that the FBI timeline says Atta left Venice Florida in December 2000 after completing his flight training. But he didn’t. Dozens of locals say different – his landlord, neighbours, cab drivers, restaurant employees and his girlfriend, for a few instances – and have been told not to talk about it by federal authorities.
The FBI publicly sought information regarding Atta’s time in various US locations, but not Venice Florida, where he spent most of his time in the US. Why the intentional misdirection? What are they trying to keep hidden? But whatever they were trying to hide Hopsicker managed to expose in his book.
Meet the Real Atta
In his investigative book, Hopsicker discovered the following;
1. In Venice Florida, Mohamed Atta lived for two months with an American stripper/lingerie model named Amanda Keller.
2. Atta loved to party. He was out with Keller nearly every night they were together. He was a heavy drinker, snorted coke, was a stylish dresser and wore expensive jewelry.
3. According to Keller, Atta loved pork chops and was a big Beastie Boys fan.
4. Keller dumped him after he embarrassed her at a night club by dancing, poorly, atop a speaker.
5. Atta revenged himself later on Keller by returning to the apartment they’d shared and killing her cat and kittens, disemboweling and dismembering them in her apartment for her to find.
6. In Miami, Atta consorted with women known to be linked to the Mafia.
7. Atta’s email list included names of people who worked for defense contractors. One, for instance, worked for Canadian firm Virtual Prototypes, which helped develop the avionics for F-15, F-22 and B-2
9. Atta was fluent in at least Arabic, English, German, French and Hebrew.
10. One day when Atta was rummaging through his flight bag, Keller got a look inside. Her words:
“The thing the FBI was most interested in was his pilot bag. They asked about it a lot. He kept it locked, and they wanted to know whether I had ever seen anything in it. I told them yes. One day he opened it briefly, and there were a lot of papers in it, and there was a blue log book in a different language. Mohamed was fluent in almost any language you can think of. He had a kind of Daytimer in there, too. And a folder with all these different ID’s in it. And that’s when I saw one – because it fell out – a little blue and white thing the size of a driver’s license. It had his picture on it, and it looked like a mug shot, or a prison shot. And it didn’t look like him, and I asked him, ‘Who is this?’
“And he said, ‘that’s me.’ He told me it had been taken back when he was in some kind of militia-type deal, like a military-type deal, he said. He compared it to our military only they teach you different tactics. He didn’t elaborate.
“He didn’t say where it was from, either. But the writing looked like a cross between Hebrew and Arabic, those frilly little lines. He told me he spoke Hebrew. I said bullshit. So he started speaking it, and I guess he did.
11. Atta, Keller, a stripper named Linda and two Germans, Peter and Johan, partied for three days in Key West. Atta paid for everything. Rented three rooms, one just for the men’s luggage, which Keller says contained drugs. The men had a business meeting the women were not permitted to attend. Met with people, Keller says, who flew in just to meet Atta
12. Atta was already a licensed pilot when he arrived in the US. He had the privileges of an instructor while he was at Huffman Aviation, and may have helped pilot South American drug runs.
13. Six nights before the attack, at a bar called Shuckums in Ft Lauderdale, Atta and two companions got drunk. The FBI showed up at the bar just 12 hours after the attack with pictures of two of them, one Atta, saying only “they were on the plane and passed away.” Manager Tony Amos and bartender Patricia Idrissi identified both. Manager Amos said they’d gotten “wasted,” Atta drank Stoli vodka for three straight hours. Atta blasphemed: “F*ck God!” he’s said to have cursed.
14. Under pressure from the FBI, and despite numerous witnesses who had known them together, Keller publicly retracted her story of having lived with Atta, saying he’d been another hijacker named Mohammed, no last name, who seems to have only existed to get Atta out of this story that didn’t fit the official version.
Not only what Keller had told Hopsicker about Atta contradicted the official story of 9/11 but a lot of other details as well. . This isn’t conspiracy theory. This is factual information gained by solid investigative reporting that would undermine the whole 9/11 official narrative and shows that-while terrorism is about ideology-it can also be about cover up and deception.
New findings were beginning to unfold. Mohamed Atta was not a devout Muslim as a matter of fact he was not religious at all. so much for the islamophobia that has been ignited ever since. Atta and his crew were living it up down there in Florida, doing more cocaine than Scarface and downing more booze than an eighties rock band. But more important, who trained Atta how to fly before he came to Florida? How Atta came to be so connected with people working with defense contractors?
According to the FBI & CIA, during his stay in Germany, Atta only kept a small and closed circle of Muslim friends.
- So, who were the Germans who came all the way from Europe just to have an urgent business meeting with him?
- Were they really German or did they hold a dual citizenship?
- Why the FBI led a massive post-911 cover-up designed to conceal any knowledge of the terrorists’ activities in Venice Florida?
According to the records, Atta’s whereabouts in February and March 1998 are still uncertain. In those 2 months Atta was probably convening with people who gave him a special and intensive training that qualified him to be the most dangerous secret agent in the world and may be this is where he picked up Hebrew.
Posted by Dr. Ashraf Ezzat on September 10, 2010, With 20634 Reads Filed under 9/11, WarZone. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.