DECLARATION: NO MUSLIMS PROVEN INVOLVED IN 9/11
Dear Gordon Duff, I would be most grateful if you would be so kind as to publicize the following Declaration and urge readers to endorse it.
Those who wish to endorse it, send their names, titles/occupation and city of residence to me, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
With my kindest regards and wishes for your work.
Elias Davidsson, Bonn, Germany
DECLARATION ON MUSLIMS AND 9/11
A. On the basis of the study “No evidence that Muslims hijacked planes on 9/11″ by Elias Davidsson (2008), that we have carefully examined, and other similar studies, we undersigned are now convinced that the U.S. authorities did not prove [beyond reasonable doubt*] their account on the mass murder of September 11, 2001, in particular their claim that Muslims/Arabs committed this crime.
B. The presumption of innocence, as a civilised principle, is enshrined in Article 11 (1) of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights, according to which, every person “charged with a penal offence has the right to be presumed innocent until proved guilty according to law (…)” While the presumption of innocence was particularly drafted to protect the rights of persons already charged of a penal offence, it evidently applies to persons who have not even been formally accused of any offence.
C. On the basis of the above findings, we consider the publication and dissemination of the allegation that Muslim/Arabs committed the mass murder of 9/11, as a grievous and unconscionable form of character assassination. Such an allegation violates the principle of the presumption of innocence. It also violates Articles 1, 3, 5 and 8 of the Declaration of Principles on the Conduct of Journalists of the International Federation of Journalists, the Code of Ethics of the Society of Professional Journalists, the Statement of Principles of the American Society of Newspaper Editors (ASNE), and Resolution 1003 on the ethics of journalism, adopted by the Council of Europe in 1993.
D. We, therefore, call upon journalists to refrain henceforth from attributing, either directly or indirectly, the commission of the mass murder of 9/11 to Muslims or Arabs or to any Muslim or Islamic organisation; to publicise the unreported fact that the U.S. authorities did not produce any evidence of Muslim/Arab participation in the actual mass murder of 9/11; and to publish an apology to the families of those maligned, without foundation, for the mass murder of 9/11.
(*) The requisite standard of proof in US criminal cases
- Dr. Kevin Barrett, Arabic-Islamic Studies; author, radio host. USA. See also http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kevin_Barrett
- Hartmut Barth-Engelbart, Author, Musician, Cabarttist, Gruendau/Hanau, Germany
- Dr. med. Eric Beeth, Brussels, Belgium
- James R. Carr, Professor, Geological Sciences and Engineering, University of Nevada, Reno, Nevada U.S.A.
- John B. Cobb, Jr. Prof. Emeritus, Claremont School of Theology. See: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_B._Cobb
- Bernd Juergen Dröge, Psychological Counselor, Muenster, Germany
- Prof. James Fetzer, USA. (See also: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Henry_Fetzer)
- Anneliese Fikentscher, Arbeiterfotografie, Köln, Germany, www.arbeiterfotografie.com
- Dr. Freddy Gardiol, Honorary Professor (ret.), Swiss Federal Institute of Technology (EPFL), Lausanne, Switzerland. Founder and former Director of the Laboratory of Electromagnetism and Acoustics at EPFL. Life Fellow of the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE).
- Reinhard Gebhart, Author, Germany
- Dr. David L Griscom, Research Physicist (ret.), Naval Research Laboratory, Washington, D.C. USA
- Jean-Luc Guilmot, Bio-Engineer, MBA, Belgium. Editor of http://vigli.org
- Dr. Niels Harrit, Associate Professor, Dept. of Chemistry, U. of Copenhagen, Denmark
- Klaus Hartmann, Chairman, German Federation of Freethinkers, Germany
- Sander Hicks, media activist, community organizer and journalist, USA, http://www.sanderhicks.com/
- Folker Hoffmann, Borås, Sweden, http://principiis-obsta.blogspot.com/
- Carol Holland, NY 911 Truth Activist
- Ingar Holst, Department of Semantics, The Ahlefeldt-Holst Center, USA
- Prof. Steven Jones, American physicist. See http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steven_E._Jones
- Claudia Karas, Palästina-Forum Nahost, Frankfurt, Germany
- Yakup Kilic, Musician, Berlin, Germany
- Hans-Peter Koehn, Social Manager, Germany
- Dr. Pétur Knútsson (ret.), University of Iceland, Reykjavik, Iceland
- Anthony Lawson, international prize-winning commercials director, cameraman, film and video editor, Thailand
- Gérard Lazare, Vidéaste indépendant, Viry-Chatillon, France
- Prof. Dr. David MacGregor, Canada (See also: http://publish.uwo.ca/~mcgregor/publications.html)
- Dr. Graeme MacQueen, (ret.), McMaster University, Canada
- Vincent Moreau, Video editor, France
- Rowland Morgan, co-author of “9/11 Revealed” (London & NY, 2005), author of “Flight 93 Revealed” (London & NY, 2006), and of VOICES (internet publication 2009), Great-Britain
- Andreas Neumann, Arbeiterfotografie, Köln Germany
- Klaus von Raussendorff, Author, Germany
- Vincent Robeyns, enseignant et militant pour la vérité, Liège, Belgique
- Dr. Erik A. Röyrvik, Research Fellow, Norway
- Kevin Ryan, former Site Manager for Underwriters Laboratories, USA
- Dr. med. Pascal Sacré, Bruxelles, Belgique
- Dr. Peter Dale Scott, Professor Emeritus of English, University of California, Berkeley, http://www.peterdalescott.net
- John Spritzler, Sc.D., author of The People as Enemy: The Leaders’ Hidden Agenda in World War II, co-editor of www.NewDemocracyWorld.org, and author or co-author of numerous articles about HIV infection in medical journals, USA
- Thomas Immanuel Steinberg, Steinberg Research, Hamburg, Germany, www.SteinbergRecherche.com
- Catherine Thirion, Ingénieure, militante pour la vérité, Pessac, France
- Willi Uebelherr, IT engineer, Halle, Germany
- Rémi Vandangeon, St. Baudel, France
- Alfred Vestring, Former Ambassador, Bonn, Germany
- Dr. med. Jens Wagner, member of the Association of Physicians Against Nuclear Arms, Stade, Germany
Gerhard Wisnewski, Journalist, Author, Munich, Germany. See http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gerhard_Wisnewski (in German)
- Wojna, Musician, Die Bandbreite, Germany
- Sami Yildirim, physicist, Germany
- Barrie Zwicker, Media critic and author, Canada
Short URL: http://www.veteranstoday.com/?p=55533
Posted by Gordon Duff on Oct 21 2010, With 0 Reads, Filed under 9/11, WarZone. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. Both comments and pings are currently closed.