– It’s not enough that former Monsanto executive Michael Taylor is the Food Czar in Obama`s administration. Monsanto recently purchased Xe Intelligence Services. Xe is the new name for Blackwater, the largest private mercenary military outfit in the world. Within that same time frame, Bill Gates purchased $23 million of Monsanto stock. –
Let`s take a look at each of the four horsemen.Michael TaylorHe was Monsanto`s chief attorney and lobbyist. He knows his way around the FDA and USDA since he`s influenced both agencies. Monsanto Mike was the one who pushed Monsanto`s rBGH (recombinant Bovine Growth Hormone) to help poison milking cows and consumers` milk. Then he made it illegal for non-cooperating dairy farms to display “no rBGH” on their milk cartons. He made life financially miserable for those dairy farmers who didn`t play ball.
In case you`re not sure of Monsanto`s destructive nature, here`s a short list of Monsanto`s toxic products: Agent Orange, PCBs, aspartame, rBGH, and Ready Roundup. Google them.
Monsanto developed terminator seeds, forcing farmers to buy new seeds because they cannot be recycled after first harvest. Monsanto is the world`s leading GMO producer. And they sue farmers for violating patent laws when non-GMO farms` crops are inadvertently infested by neighboring GMO crops.
Monsanto is making sure they own patents on almost all other non-GMO seeds as well. Their stated goal is to own the world`s food production. Think food mafia!
Under the guise of philanthropy, Gates is constantly funding vaccine development and distribution. This includes GM crops containing vaccines and mosquitoes to deliver vaccines. The targets of these developments are usually developing countries.
Vaccines have been exposed as carriers for sterilization agents in developing countries over the past two decades. Perhaps Bill Gates` comment on reducing the population by ten to fifteen percent with vaccines was not a slip of the tongue or taken out of context.
Gates is also funding the Alliance for a Green Revolution in Africa (AGRA). The Gates Foundation hired Robert Horsh in 2006 when he was a director at Monsanto! The AGRA is a front for stripping African farmers of their traditional seed use and force selling them GM seeds. This type of operation has had tragic results for poor cotton farmers in India.
Xe AKA Blackwater
Blackwater has a history of black ops and secret illegal activities. Their services are available to corporate as well as government operations. They changed their name to Xe because of their soiled reputation for exposed dirty deeds in Iraq. As a private mercenary army, Blackwater has been able to terrorize targets under secret contracts, while enabling their employers to claim deniability.
Through different shell company names, Xe has developed secret contracts with several multi-national corporations. Jeremy Scahill, the author of Blackwater: The Rise of the World’s Most Powerful Mercenary Army, has recently exposed Monsanto`s relationship with Xe.
According to Scahill, Cofer Black the director of Total Intelligence, one of Blackwater`s shell companies, started pitching Monsanto in 2008. Black is former CIA director with a nasty reputation. Now Total Intelligence is part of Monsanto. That division`s purpose is to covertly infiltrate anti-GMO activists and resisting farmers. This would enable splintering those groups, or even assassinating some key individuals.
We must resist the evil synergy of this alliance. Jeffrey Smith`s anti-GMO campaign with his Institute for Responsible Technology is a starting point.
Sources for more information include:
- Jeffrey Smith`s Institute for Responsible Technology www.responsibletechnology.org/
- Monsanto buys Blackwater http://beforeitsnews.com/story/215/…
- Cure Zone on Michael Taylor`s Codex Ties and possible link to current raw milk raids http://curezone.com/blogs/fm.asp?i=…
- Machines of War: Blackwater, Monsanto, and Bill Gates (posted on Infowars.com) http://english.pravda.ru/business/c…
- The Article that went viral (Blackwater`s Black Ops, by Peter Scahill) http://www.thenation.com/article/15…
The Nation`s Peter Scahill section (Blackwater articles) http://www.thenation.com/search/apa…
Latest posts by Chuck Palazzo (see all)
- EPA Asked To Delay Dioxin Assessment - January 6, 2012
- Da Nang International Airport – Agent Orange and the Removal of Dioxin: Status - October 17, 2011
- New Organization to Provide Assistance to Vietnamese Victims of Agent Orange - September 30, 2011
Posted by Chuck Palazzo on November 8, 2010, With 0 Reads, Filed under Causes. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. Both comments and pings are currently closed.