President Obama Announces Bin Laden Still Dead (updated continually, videos-photos)
“SILENCED – KILLED IN PAKISTAN – BURIED AT SEA”
NATIONAL VICTORY OR CHILDISH SNAKE OIL TO AID THE 9/11 COVERUP AND BOOST OBAMA POLLS?
LAST WEEK’S WIKILEAK NUKE WARNING IF ‘OBL’ WAS CAUGHT HAS TAKEN ON A SMELL…..
By Gordon Duff STAFF WRITER/Senior Editor
“Look on this as a kindness, Americans no longer have to play “Where’s Waldo,” on the most dangerous landscape on Earth, perhaps giving their lives in the process…looking for a ghost…”(anon)
Latest: Bin Laden armed, unarmed, shot in the head twice in his sleep, privately televised for Obama…the hits just keep on commin’
“Disposal” of body unpleasant reminder of the mysterious disposal of all 9/11 evidence…
Dead sister’s brain used for “DNA comparison”
Denied trial because of total lack of evidence of involvement in any crime, even Africa bombings…
Operational order: “Bin laden” to be killed – not captured under ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, “not in recent contact with Al Qaeda”…US helicopter crashes due to mechanical failure during operation….Pakistan military silent (we phoned)…..skepticism in some regions soaring…..(“He must have been in US custody all along”….”Did they kill one of the phony ‘bin Ladens?’”)
We got our first reports of bin Laden’s death “yesterday” about a week ago. Reports outlining his trek to Pakistan began dotting the internet and news services. We began to “smell” something “cooking.” 12 hours later, the ensuing media circus has confirmed our worst suspicions. “Photoshopped” material like this altered 2008 “masterpiece” even fooled the semi-professionals at the Associated Press.
Before this story is over, few journalists will have their even limited credibility intact. First over that cliff, of course, was Geraldo Rivera, jumping from 9/11 activist and “truther” to puppet and denialist. Geraldo backtracked on years of even his own investigative “journalism” in less time than it takes to steal a pack of Twinkies from a blind newsie.
Veterans Today, long of the belief the real bin Laden had died a decade ago, was faced with editorial choices. However, before the day was half over, America went from “pseudo-triumph” to low comedy and beyond. No help was needed and no position need be taken.
It was either “sour grapes” or “do the work.” It took only minutes, not hours, for a conspiracy to be created that inexorably shows signs of pre-planning. Now, even when photos and video are released, nobody will believe them. Obama’s talk last night did accomplish one thing. It convinced millions that the hunt for bin Laden has been one of the most criminally absurd endeavors in America’s history. But why the 9/11 rhetoric? Are we supposed to forget all we have learned, all we have sacrificed and the humiliation of a decade of government lies?
Analysis: Were this even 8 years ago, I might be cheering myself. Today, information that is both “reasonable” and commonly available presents an alternative view of both Osama bin Laden and 9/11. It is proven beyond any doubt that Building 7, the third tower, was demolished with an explosive device.
This is a given, a known fact. This is proof of a very real conspiracy, real proof that 9/11 never involved hijackers or bin Laden.
Last night, statements made by President Obama were filled with wild conjecture, hardly different than the “birthers” he has been bashing.
Then again, why would bin Laden have to be killed and his body dumped in the ocean when a cook or taxi driver is held for years and continually tortured. If “bin Laden” or whoever or whatever was “killed’ yesterday was the ultimate “high value target” believed and Al Qaeda the threat we are told every day, then “debriefing” bin Laden would have been the “end all” of intelligence sources.
The best Americans can hope for is that President Obama is so dangerously “dense” that the old Cheney led JSOC (Joint Chiefs of Staff) staged this theatrical game to resell the crumbling 9/11 cover-up and stifle investigation of an almost encyclopedic litany of crimes and abuses over the last decade. g
My guess is that his supposed death is a convenient fraud. I had understood that he had died in December 2001, although I certainly have no independent way of confirming that one way or the other. But in the past, when senior leaders of (e.g.) the Iraqi resistance have been killed, the US has put their bodies on public display so there could be no doubt about their identity, and thus their demise.
But burial at sea? Why in the world do that, except to make it impossible for anyone to point to the body and say, “not him!” Best bet is that it is a convenient precursor to a US withdrawal (an Obama variant on “Mission Accomplished”), leaving Afghanistan to wither on the vine, as well as a way for Obama to give a boost to his miserable ratings in the public eye here – “Yes We Can!” having been overwhelmingly replaced by “No You Didn’t and You Can’t Either!”
Bottom line: If it was Osama bin Laden who was killed, then the body would have been put on public display, and since that wasn’t done, then the body wasn’t his. Not that it will matter in the US….
As to reports made today and the President’s speech, we are highly skeptical. Issues of “timing,” citing the release of Obama’s birth certificate and the crushing of top contender Donald Trump could be seen as sources for doubt but coincidence and circumstance can go either way, any way or no way at all.
Were bin Laden to have successfully faked his own death (as most “in the know” have long believed bin Laden dead) his actual death, if this is the case, is not the death of a terrorist leader at all.
In fact, bin Laden is as much a “patsy” as Sirhan Sirhan, James Ray or Lee Oswald. There is reliable proof about bin Laden. It says he was always CIA.
Tonight, President Obama and network pundits, Wolf Blitzer and Geraldo Geraldo trumpeted the killing of the “mass murderer of all time.”
Bin Laden had been my “great white whale” for some time also. Several years ago, I contacted friends in Pakistan known to have access to those who might be able to locate bin Laden. It was my wish to ask bin Laden to intercede in the release of a captured American and I was willing to travel into Afghanistan or the Pakistan tribal areas, unarmed and alone to do so.
Yes, I am an idiot.
The response I got was that bin Laden had died years ago. This fact, now, if I am to believe what I am told, is not a fact at all. However, this fact led me on a journey to review the 9/11 attacks. That journey led me to Building 7 and the Pentagon. It also led me to others, some wildly inept and unreliable and others, discerning and capable.
Bin Laden’s last imaginary hideout, courtesy of Donald Rumsfeld:
Tonite I saw those I find less than credible using wild and speculative words as fact, tying bin Laden to 9/11, something no court, no intelligence agency, no law enforcement group ever did.
Tonite I heard many things I knew were untrue to help sell the import of bin Laden’s death, a death reported long ago by Benazir Bhutto.
YouTube – Veterans Today -
While accusations about bin Laden are bandied about, this surviving CIA transcript, the last verified words from a decade ago, tell another story:
CENTRAL INTELLIGENCE AGENCY
FOREIGN BROADCASTING INTERNATIONAL SERVICE:
FOR OFFICIAL USE ONLY
Website of Doha Al-Jazirah Satellite Channel Television in Arabic [FBIS Report] Website of Doha Al-Jazirah Satellite Channel Television in Arabic,independent television station financed by the Qatari Government, which can be accessedat URL: http://www.aljazeera.net, carries at 2011 GMT on 24 September the text of the following letter by Usama Bin Ladin “to the Pakistani people.”
- “We hope that these brothers would be the first martyrs in Islam’s battle in this age against the new Jewish crusade that is being led by the biggest crusader, Bush, under the banner of the cross. This battle is one of Islam’s immortal battles.”
- “We beseech God to grant him victory against the forces of infidelity and arrogance, and to crush the new crusader-Jewish campaign on the land of Pakistan and Afghanistan.”
- “I have already said that I am not involved in the 11 September attacks in the United States.”
- “Neither I had any knowledge of these attacks nor I consider the killing of innocent women, children, and other humans as an appreciable act. . Islam strictly forbids causing harm to innocent women, children, and other people. Such a practice is forbidden ever in the course of a battle.”
- “All that is going on in Palestine for the last 11 months is sufficient to call the wrath of God upon the United States and Israel.”
- “Whoever committed the act of 11 September are not the friends of the American people. I have already said that we are against the American system, not against its people, whereas in these attacks, the common American people have been killed. According to my information, the death toll is much higher than what the US Government has stated.
- “The United States should try to trace the perpetrators of these attacks within itself; the people who are a part of the US system, but are dissenting against it. Or those who are working for some other system; persons who want to make the present century as a century of conflict between Islam and Christianity so that their own civilization, nation, country, or ideology could survive.”
- “They can be any one, from Russia to Israel and from India to Serbia.”
- “Then you cannot forget the American Jews, who are annoyed with President Bush ever since the elections in Florida and want to avenge him.”
- “Then there are intelligence agencies in the US, which require billions of dollars worth of funds from the Congress and the government every year. This [funding issue] was not a big problem till the existence of the former Soviet Union but after that the budget of these (FOR OFFICIAL USE ONLY 180)
- agencies has been in danger. They needed an enemy. So, they first started propaganda against Usama and Taliban and then this incident happened.”
- “Drug smugglers from all over the world are in contact with the US secret agencies. These agencies do not want to eradicate narcotics cultivation and trafficking because their importance will be diminished. The people in the US Drug Enforcement Department are encouraging drug trade so that they could show performance and get millions of dollars worth of budget. General Noriega was made a drug baron by the CIA and, in need, he was made a scapegoat.”
- “President Bush or any other US President, they cannot bring Israel to justice for its human rights abuses or to hold it accountable for such crimes. What is this? Is it not that there exists a government within the government in the United Sates? That secret government must be asked as to who made the attacks.”
- “Supporting the US act is the need of some Muslim countries and the compulsion of others. However, they should think as to what will remain of their religious and moral position if they support the attack of the Christians and the Jews on a Muslim country like Afghanistan.”
- “I have already said that we are not hostile to the United States. We are against the system, which makes other nations slaves of the United States, or forces them to mortgage their political and economic freedom.”
- “This system is totally in control of the American Jews, whose first priority is Israel, not the United States. It is simply that the American people are themselves the slaves of the Jews and are forced to live according to the principles and laws laid by them. So, the punishment should reach Israel.”
- ”The Western media is unleashing such a baseless propaganda, which make us surprise but it reflects on what is in their hearts and gradually they themselves become captive of this propaganda. They become afraid of it and begin to cause harm to themselves.”
- “Terror is the most dreaded weapon in modern age and the Western media is mercilessly using it against its own people. It can add fear and helplessness in the psyche of the people of Europe and the United States. It means that what the enemies of the United States cannot do, its media is doing that. You can understand as to what will be the performance of the nation in a war, which suffers from fear and helplessness.”
FOR OFFICIAL USE ONLY
END OF OFFICIAL TRANSCRIPT
More notes received tonite:
- Bin Laden & CIA ~ Allegations http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CIA-Osama_bin_Laden_controversy
- The BBC, in an article published shortly after the 9/11 attacks, stated that bin Laden “received security training from the CIA itself, according to Middle Eastern analyst Hazhir Teimourian.”
- In a 2003 article, Michael Powelson of the Russian journal Demokratizatsiya wrote:
It is difficult to believe that the United States played no role in the operations of the son of one of the wealthiest men in Saudi Arabia. Indeed, it is much more likely that the United States knew full-well of bin Laden’s operation and gave it all the support they could.
- A 2004 BBC article entitled “Al-Qaeda’s origins and links”, the BBC wrote:
During the anti-Soviet jihad Bin Laden and his fighters received American and Saudi funding. Some analysts believe Bin Laden himself had security training from the CIA.
- In a 2006 In-Depth piece on Osama Bin Laden, the Canadian Broadcasting Corporation published that,
Bin Laden apparently received training from the CIA, which was backing the Afghan holy warriors – the mujahedeen – who were tying down Soviet forces in Afghanistan.
- An article in Der Spiegel, in 2007, entitled “Arming the Middle East”, Siegesmund von Ilsemann called Bin Laden “one of the CIA’s best weapons customers.” 
- According to author Steve Coll,
Overall, the U.S. government looked favorably on the Arab recruitment drives. … Some of the most ardent cold warriors at [CIA headquarters at] Langley thought this program should be formally endorsed and extended. … [T]he CIA “examined ways to increase their participation, perhaps in the form of some sort of international brigade” … Robert Gates [then-head of the CIA's Directorate of Intelligence] recalled. … At the [CIA's] Islamabad station [station chief] Milt Bearden felt that bin Laden himself “actually did some very good things” by putting money into Afghanistan.
- Robin Cook, Foreign Secretary in the UK from 1997–2001, and Leader of the House of Commons and Lord President of the Council from 2001-2003, believed the CIA had provided arms to the Arab Mujahideen, including Osama bin Laden, writing, “Bin Laden was, though, a product of a monumental miscalculation by western security agencies. Throughout the 80s he was armed by the CIA and funded by the Saudis to wage jihad against the Russian occupation of Afghanistan.”
- In conversation with former British Defence Secretary Michael Portillo, two-time Prime Minister of Pakistan Benazir Bhutto said Osama bin Laden was initially pro-American. Prince Bandar bin Sultan of Saudi Arabia, has also stated that bin Laden appreciated the United States help in Afghanistan. On CNN’s Larry King program he said:
Bandar bin Sultan: This is ironic. In the mid-’80s, if you remember, we and the United – Saudi Arabia and the United States were supporting the Mujahideen to liberate Afghanistan from the Soviets. He [Osama bin Laden] came to thank me for my efforts to bring the Americans, our friends, to help us against the atheists, he said the communists. Isn’t it ironic?
Larry King: How ironic. In other words, he came to thank you for helping bring America to help him.
- According to Iranian state-owned Press TV, FBI translator Sibel Edmonds, who has been fired from the agency for disclosing sensitive information, has claimed the United States was on intimate terms with the Taliban and Al-Qaeda, using them to further certain goals in Central Asia.
- According to author David N. Gibbs “a considerable body of circumstantial evidence suggests … direct Agency support for Bin Laden’s activities.” Both Bin Laden and the CIA “held accounts in the Bank for Credit and Commerce International (BCCI).” “Bin Laden worked especially closely with Gulbuddin Hekmatyar“ who Gibbs calls “the CIA’s favored Mujahiddin commander”. Gibbs quotes Le Monde as saying bin Laden was “recruited by the CIA” in 1979, Associated Press as saying a former bin Laden aide told them that in 1989 the U.S. shipped high-powered sniper rifles to a Mujahiddin faction that included bin Laden, and Jane’s Intelligence Review as stating Bin Laden “worked in close association with U.S. agents” in raising money for the Mujahiddin from “vast family connections” near the Pakistan-Afghanistan border.
Report: Bin Laden Already Dead
Wednesday, December 26, 2001
Usama bin Laden has died a peaceful death due to an untreated lung complication, the Pakistan Observer reported, citing a Taliban leader who allegedly attended the funeral of the Al Qaeda leader.
“The Coalition troops are engaged in a mad search operation but they would never be able to fulfill their cherished goal of getting Usama alive or dead,” the source said.
Bin Laden, according to the source, was suffering from a serious lung complication and succumbed to the disease in mid-December, in the vicinity of the Tora Bora mountains. The source claimed that bin Laden was laid to rest honorably in his last abode and his grave was made as per his Wahabi belief.
About 30 close associates of bin Laden in Al Qaeda, including his most trusted and personal bodyguards, his family members and some “Taliban friends,” attended the funeral rites. A volley of bullets was also fired to pay final tribute to the “great leader.”
The Taliban source who claims to have seen bin Laden’s face before burial said “he looked pale … but calm, relaxed and confident.”
Asked whether bin Laden had any feelings of remorse before death, the source vehemently said “no.” Instead, he said, bin Laden was proud that he succeeded in his mission of igniting awareness amongst Muslims about hegemonistic designs and conspiracies of “pagans” against Islam. Bin Laden, he said, held the view that the sacrifice of a few hundred people in Afghanistan was nothing, as those who laid their lives in creating an atmosphere of resistance will be adequately rewarded by Almighty Allah.
When asked where bin Laden was buried, the source said, “I am sure that like other places in Tora Bora, that particular place too must have vanished.”
CIA agent alleged to have met Bin Laden in July
French report claims terrorist leader stayed in Dubai hospital
Two months before September 11 Osama bin Laden flew to Dubai for 10 days for treatment at the American hospital, where he was visited by the local CIA agent, according to the French newspaper Le Figaro.The disclosures are known to come from French intelligence which is keen to reveal the ambiguous role of the CIA, and to restrain Washington from extending the war to Iraq and elsewhere.
Bin Laden is reported to have arrived in Dubai on July 4 from Quetta in Pakistan with his own personal doctor, nurse and four bodyguards, to be treated in the urology department. While there he was visited by several members of his family and Saudi personalities, and the CIA.
The CIA chief was seen in the lift, on his way to see Bin Laden, and later, it is alleged, boasted to friends about his contact. He was recalled to Washington soon afterwards.
Intelligence sources say that another CIA agent was also present; and that Bin Laden was also visited by Prince Turki al Faisal, then head of Saudi intelligence, who had long had links with the Taliban, and Bin Laden. Soon afterwards Turki resigned, and more recently he has publicly attacked him in an open letter: “You are a rotten seed, like the son of Noah”.
The American hospital in Dubai emphatically denied that Bin Laden was a patient there.
Washington last night also denied the story.
Private planes owned by rich princes in the Gulf fly frequently between Quetta and the Emirates, often on luxurious “hunting trips” in territories sympathetic to Bin Laden. Other sources confirm that these hunting trips have provided opportunities for Saudi contacts with the Taliban and terrorists, since they first began in 1994.
Bin Laden has often been reported to be in poor health. Some accounts claim that he is suffering from Hepatitis C, and can expect to live for only two more years.
According to Le Figaro, last year he ordered a mobile dialysis machine to be delivered to his base at Kandahar in Afghanistan.
Whether the allegations about the Dubai meeting are confirmed or not, the wider leaks from the French secret service throw a worrying light on the rivalries and lack of coordination between intelligence agencies, both within the US and between western allies.
A familiar complaint of French intelligence is that collaboration with the Americans has been essentially one-way, with them happy to receive information while giving little in return.
TOP TEN REASONS>>>(Alex James) My Letterman imitation of the top 10 reasons for Bin Laden’s death announcement:
10. They ran out of Bin Laden look-alikes to use in fake videos
9. People stopped believing that a cave-dweller on a dialysis machine was still alive after 10 years
8. People discovered the Frost/Bhutto interview on YouTube where she confirmed that Bin Laden was dead already, back in 2004 – probably died in December 2001
7. They want to be able to say something was achieved for the TRILLIONS spent on wars over the last 10 years and the thousands of innocent civilian lives
6. They need a distraction from the upcoming Gaza Flotilla and from the upcoming vote in the UN on Palestinian sovereignity, and the Move-Over-AIPAC conference this month
5. They need us to remain terrified of the upcoming retaliation for Bin Laden’s death to justify the continuance of the TSA’s “Grope or Fry” policy
4. They need a distraction from the birth certificate controversy
3. They need a distraction from the murders of Ghadafi’s son and grandchildren
2. They need a ploy to remake Obama as a hero to the “USA! USA!” crowd and get him re-elected
1. They need an excuse to pull troops out of Afghanistan to deploy elsewhere and take us into war once more – probably Syria/Iran
Osama Bin Bogeyman, the tribal chiefs tell us, has been ritually sacrificed: Slaughtered by warriors, then dumped into the ocean.
But how can you sacrifice a ghost?
Bin Laden has almost certainly been dead since December 2001, when far more reliable reports of his death were published. That means the guy they killed and threw in the ocean must have either been a ghost, or one of Bin Laden’s many reported doubles.
The controlled demolition of the World Trade Center, which pulverized about 3000 people into dust in a few seconds, was the most elaborate and spectacular ritual human sacrifice ever orchestrated. Now, almost ten years later, an almost equivalently unspectacular human sacrifice has been arranged to reinforce the sacred myth of the original sacrifice, which founded a new, homicidal pseudo-religion. (I will discuss this on today’s radio show with Elias Davidsson, author of The Dangerous Cult of 9/11.)
This coupling of human sacrifices is pure religious ritual, with a dash of theater of the absurd. It has nothing to do with reality. Even the FBI admits that Bin Laden is “not wanted” for 9/11 — though he is wanted for other crimes — because there is “no hard evidence” that he had anything to do with 9/11.
If in fact US authorities suspected Osama Bin Laden was involved with 9/11, and was still alive, they would have pulled out all the stops to take him alive. And if they had screwed up royally and killed him, would they have immediately dumped the body at sea?! Given the formidable case that Bin Laden died in 2001, obviously US authorities would have taken pains to prove to a skeptical world that the corpse or specter or whatever it was they possessed was the real Bin Laden. Feeding the body to the fishes so fast looks…well, calling it “fishy” would be an insult to the scaly denizens of the deep.
Whatever evidence they produce identifying the ghost or double as “Bin Laden” will probably have the same chain of custody as the Fatty Bin Laden “confession video” of December 2001 — that is, no chain of custody whatsoever.
So why was this moment chosen for the ritual sacrifice of Bin Laden’s ghost? Some say to distract from Obama’s bogus birth certificate. Others suggest that the whole point is to demonize Pakistan, which is moving out of the US orbit into an alliance with China. But I think the real motivation was to blast the media with a message reinforcing the official myth of 9/11, in the run-up to the tenth anniversary.
The whole world is jeering at the “19 hijackers” myth, and waking up to controlled demolition–as proven by a recent poll showing 89% of Germans don’t buy the official BS. The spectacular, I mean specular, sacrifice of OBL’s ghost is supposed to subliminally convince us that OBL and the radical Muslims really did it — even though the FBI begs to disagree.
From spectacular human sacrifice to spectral human sacrifice. What a joke.
If stupidity were a capital crime, OBL’s dictate “kill Americans wherever you find them” would apply, in spades, to the acephalic yahoos dancing around waving American flags in response to the mendacious media’s spectral sacrifice of Bin Laden’s shade.
Short URL: http://www.veteranstoday.com/?p=99781
Posted by Gordon Duff on May 1 2011, With 0 Reads, Filed under 9/11, WarZone. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. Both comments and pings are currently closed.