Captain Eric H. May is a former Army NCO and officer, with specialties in nuclear, biological and chemical warfare, military intelligence and public affairs. He is also a former NBC editorial writer who has published widely, from Military Intelligence Magazine to The Wall Street Journal. After the invasion of Iraq he undertook a mission of conscience, joining other informed veterans to form Ghost Troop. Since 2004 they have operated to prevent the next 9/11 (9/11/2B). In recognition of their successes and sacrifices, in 2010 The Lone Star Iconoclast published the editorial "Captain Eric H. May Deserves Medal of Honor."

View Latest Posts >>>

Captain Eric H. May Deserves Medal Of Honor

Left to right: SPC Pat Tillman, Rachel Corrie, SPC Alyssa Peterson, CPT Eric May, COL Ted Westhusing

By W. Leon Smith, Publisher of The Lone Star Iconoclast

There is a movement started by Michael Starcke on Facebook to encourage the awarding of the Congressional Medal of Honor to Captain Eric H. May, who has extended his term of military duty to the United States in cyberspace, by founding and commanding Ghost Troop cyber militia.

Capt. May, who also serves as intelligence editor for The Lone Star Iconoclast, has done so while at the same time battling Lou Gehrig’s disease. He is now 100 percent disabled from ALS, but this has not rattled his mind, which is as clear and sharp as ever. He studies the military, politics, and the media incessantly and reports that which the mainstream media continually ignores due to potential harm for their owners’ corporate profits. Paralyzed, May’s voice is heard through his computer terminal, which relays his reports to websites and publications willing to advance the truth. He also spreads his messages via radio interviews. As a former intelligence officer who knows how propaganda works in high places, he has often warned the public of false flag possibilities, and has been proved to be on target. He understands the codes used by the power elite to secretly exchange information, and has revealed them to the American people, whom he has served above and beyond the call of duty. His measurable actions have saved this Republic many times.

Retired Army Intelligence professional, Sergeant First Class, Donald Buswell, in his endorsement of the initiative, carried on his page this Facebook entry about May:

“He served for over two decades in the U.S. Army, Army Reserves and the National Guard. As a military intelligence officer, he was a Russian-fluent expert on the Soviet military. He was also qualified as a WMD expert and public affairs officer. He spent his last five years of service with Houston’s 75th Exercise Division as an Opposing Forces (OPFOR) specialist, later serving on the division’s general staff. Afterwards he began a career as a ghost writer for NBC News, PBS and VIP clients. His essays have appeared in The Wall Street Journal, the Houston Chronicle and Military Intelligence Magazine. Since becoming a 9/11 truth activist, he has been widely published and interviewed by both mainstream and alternative media.”

The entry continues with a quote from Capt. May:

“Although I had been a lifelong Republican before the invasion of Iraq, White House coverups of major military events radicalized me. On Dec. 21, 2003, I published a website declaring myself to be on a mission of conscience against what I had determined was a criminal presidency. A couple of months later I met an honorable Marine Corps officer who had witnessed 9/11 and its cover-up in New York City. Captain Jeff Cross caused me to re-examine my previous belief in the official conspiracy theory that Osama bin Laden and Al Qaeda were the 9/11 perpetrators. I became a dedicated student of false flag terror and soon realized that 9/11 had certainly been carried out by the Bush administration to establish a domestic Homeland State and a foreign Global War, both of which were to be perpetuated, if need be, by a repeat false flag terror attack even worse than 9/11.”

The Iconoclast joins others on the Internet and in circles of power who know by experience that Captain May has an uncanny ability to correctly interpret what is really going on and to accurately predict what will happen next. Because of his incredible dedication to truth and to our country, we wholeheartedly endorse his being awarded the Congressional Medal of Honor and encourage the public to go live in supporting such a demand by contacting Congress and firmly asking for its consideration.

For more about Captain May, here are four links of interest:

1. Captain Courageous and the Shockingly Awful Quicksand War, Feature by Major William B. Fox, Iconoclast, March 26, 2008
  2. Lone Star Lone Ranger, Editorial by W. Leon Smith, Iconoclast, March 26, 2009
  3. Time To Investigate Houston Is Now, Editorial by W. Leon Smith, Iconoclast, March 3, 2008
  4. Captain May’s Iconoclast Columns, 2006 – 2009
(Originally published in The Lone Star Iconoclast as Captain Eric H. May Deserves Congressional Medal of Honor on February 2nd, 2010.)
Facebooktwittergoogle_plusredditpinterestlinkedinmail

Posted by on October 19, 2011, With 3116 Reads Filed under Military, Support the Troops. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.

18 Responses to "Captain Eric H. May Deserves Medal Of Honor"

1. Terry McKibbin  November 5, 2011 at 7:07 am

I do not salute military brass because of rank. In fact, there are few to whom I would offer that gesture. But I salute you, Captain May, for the service that you have demonstrated to the people, our people, and all peace loving people in this world.

2. Red  October 22, 2011 at 6:56 pm

Dear Captain, You have given so much of your time and energy and insight to help your fellowman. In light of events happening now your knowledge and abilities are needed more than ever. We thank you for teaching and informing us to recognize events and dates that could affect us in a negative way. I pray you receive your Medal of Honor and also all the honor and respect you deserve.

3. Demarche  October 21, 2011 at 9:26 am

#1 Cpt May deserves many medals…but an inverted pentagram w/13 stars is not one (that medal is one of the most disgusting symbolism ever to be pinned to a hero’s chest, sorry, but that is my opinion). Meritorious Service or other medal…definitely

#2 NOVEMBER 9TH…FEMA communication drill. Disgusting they picked that date…I am also seeing the number ’13’ front and center. We shall see.

#3 Also the disinfo site whatdoesitmean.com has a story on TEXAS FALSE FLAG in SAN ANTONIO

“US Nukes Underground Texas Base After ‘False Flag’ Terrorists Captured”

#4 And….info out there of a 82nd AB mission at Libya airfield late-September gone bad…hope someone can verify something, one way or another, on that!

4. Derek  October 20, 2011 at 11:13 pm

I wish you all the best Capt May. I was not aware you were suffering so much as I do not recall you ever talking about it being such a selfless humble soul. A human being of the highest order and I hope you receive that medal of honor.

5. FC  October 19, 2011 at 2:44 pm

Although not a military person, I’ve been avidly following Capt. May’s inspirational articles via VT emails in Birmingham, West Midlands, UK. He most certainly deserves this honour. His courage, integrity and particularly tenacity for the truth has prompted me to question and discard a lifetime’s ‘education’ and beliefs and as a result, at the age of 61, I started the long process of re-educating myself. It’s never too late to learn. I’d like to say “thank you” for showing me this path. Capt. May is a hero in every sense of the word. Kindest regards.

6. Jim Fetzer  October 19, 2011 at 10:18 am

It has been my honor to associate with Capt. Eric May, Major William Fox, and SFC Donald Buswell in the preparation and publication of several warnings of prospective “false flag” attacks, including those targeting Texas City, Texas, and other locations here in the United States. No one I have known has impressed me with a combination of intelligence, resourcefulness and dedication comparable to Capt. May. I am convinced that it is only because of his discerning intellect, analytical ability and remarkable capacity for synthesizing diverse data points that this nation has been spared the infliction of more of the malicious and cynical fabricated attacks that are intended to promote the political agenda of a powerful few directing our intelligence agencies and covert operations to promote wars and assassinations at the expense of democracy and of freedom here at home. I salute him for the courage and integrity he has displayed, which goes far beyond the call of duty and lies far beyond the capacity of ordinary men. He has had the nation’s back for some time now and it is appropriate and fitting that we have his back now.

7. AS  October 19, 2011 at 8:30 am

Eric, I am told the 11911 next month will be the date the bank are to be collapsed officially, which means a possible war

• JS  October 20, 2011 at 7:57 pm

AS,
      Nov. 9 date duly noted. Is there any chance it might have been chosen for one of the anniversaries I noted above? And I forgot one…Nov. 9, 2010 was the publish date of Pres. GW Bush’s autobiography, Decision Points.

8. kelli  October 19, 2011 at 7:50 am

You are an amazing man Capt. May and most deserving of this honor. Best regards for you now and always!

9. Mr. Niceguy  October 19, 2011 at 7:44 am

my thoughts on our country’s greatest honor being a satanic inverse pentagram with 13 stars above the eagle (our republic is the eagle, and the 13 stars and baphomet represent “as above, so below”, and so forth) notwithstanding; I am sure you are worthy of the true honor it is meant to represent. I’ll pray for you capt. May.

Ps check out Jason Becker. He’s a truly virtuoso guitar player who developed ALS when he was 20 or so, and now uses a program that uses eye movement to write music (and also a personal fav) There is an abc program about him on YouTube where they mention the name of the software. (if it can write music, I’m sure it could really help with text)

10. Kamangeer  October 19, 2011 at 6:31 am

Know this Captain May; we humans can be most disapointing in this world. So please do not be discouraged if this recognition doesn’t come during our very short lifetime. However, selfless souls such as you who have given body and soul in the defense of truth and justice will be rewarded (and recognized to the fullest) by Allah (SWT) where and when it counts most, Insha Allah. Wasalam o aleikom wa rahmatollahe wa barakato.

11. AS  October 19, 2011 at 3:58 am

if happening insha Allah that would be the best thing ever for a real time HERO

• Captain May  October 19, 2011 at 4:49 am

Salaam! I am humbled by your kind remarks in the comments below Mr. Smith’s editorial in the War Zone section . I have been wanting to include this in VT for some time, and couldn’t resist doing so on 10/19/11 (11911). Together with 1/19/11 and 11/9/11, today is one of only three palindromic date codes in this century with 911. Of course Cabalists are quite aware of this, which makes today and 11/9/11 most perilous.

• JS  October 20, 2011 at 7:38 pm

Captain,
      I agree with W. Leon Smith!

I also agree with you about the danger in 11/9/11. A dangerous day in French, German, and US history…
      Nov. 9, 1799, Napoleon Bonaparte’s coup d’etat.
      Nov. 9, Germany’s “Day of Destiny”, with events in 1848 (execution of Robert Blum), 1918 (abdication of Kaiser; Germany beomes a Republic), 1923 (Beer Hall Putsch of the Nazis, with fatalities, “blood flag”), 1938 (Kristallnacht), 1989 (fall of Berlin Wall).
      Nov. 9, 1979, NORAD computers falsely detect a massive incoming Soviet nuclear strike.

They didn’t quite make 10/19/11. A day late, we have 2 news items today, of interest to me. Of course, the capture and killing of Gaddafi in Libya (although the photos doesn’t look at all like him).
      Also a 4.6 earthquake near San Antonio, Texas, of all places. See http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2011/10/20/4-6-earthquake-hits-south-texas/

Story says that there have been numerous small quakes in the area since 1990. Only since 1990?

• JS  October 20, 2011 at 8:17 pm

11/9/11 has already passed in Canada and elsewhere (day/month/year), where that date was Sept. 11, the infamous day.

12. Colonel Whirly  October 19, 2011 at 2:56 am

For the love of God, I cannot think of a more deserving individual to receive this honour than you, Captain May. All cyber-warriors are in need of a mission with purpose, direction and resolve, and this fits the criteria like a glove. If all of us combine our efforts to get the desired result it would be a true victory, not just for you, Capt. May, but for all of free humanity.

• Captain May  October 19, 2011 at 4:54 am

Thank you very much, sir. Coming from you, this endorsement means a lot.