UnBelievable! The US is Using Nuclear Weapons in Central Asian War
(San Francisco) Mr. President, for years now Do-Gooders, PeaceNiks and assorted anti-military types have talked incessantly about the imponderables of possible, potential, IF or maybe war-time use of nuclear weapons.
Well, the United States Military has finally done it. They have had and are using nuclear weapons in the Central Asian War; at Fallujah, Iraq to be exact. This War Crime is proven to have commenced at least as far back as 2004. What’s more, the military’s use of nuclear weapons is primarily against civilians, maiming and killing civilians now as well as generations as yet unborn – a cowardly, psychotic [crazed] recognized War Crime.
Mr. President, Dr. Busby, a chemical physicist, has laid out the laboratory certified and reproducible results, in a clear, unambiguous manner. I recommend you jerk these miscreants out of all War Zones and bring them back to the US immediately for the required and necessary War Crimes Trials. I encourage you not to overlook accomplices in these real life and death War Crimes among the general staff, including your own staff.
To citizens and residents of the US and the Western World I say demand these actions immediately; then, turn out, shun and dismiss any politician not willing to immediately stand up against nuclear weapons use.
Certified documentation of isotopes only found as products of nuclear weapons and nuclear power stations follows. There is no mistaking these distinctive radioactive products for anything else in creation except for what they are.
Damn them! The US Military is the strongest, most lethal military force the world has ever known! There is no military reason whatsoever to use nuclear weapons on civilians, or military personnel, either, for that matter. This constitutes pure, unadulterated Slaughter, as well as the random maiming and killing of future generations. What were they possibly thinking? This is just flat-out wrong, that is: criminal, heinous, barbaric, and cannot now, or ever be excused, mitigated, forgotten, repeated or forgiven.
For additional radioactive killing and maiming power the US Military forces have deployed hundreds of thousands of tons of weaponized ceramic uranium oxide dust and aerosols. The genetic effect on future generations is profound.
Mr President, let the punishment be prompt and severe, after a proper trial for the accused mass murderers, of course.
Let’s get this distasteful show on the road, over and done.
Documentation follows. All Notes and Sources are listed below. Readers, do your own research, don’t just believe me. In fact, I do not care if you believe me or not. But, not possessing an opinion about this stain on America, though, is something I cannot abide.
Sources and Notes
- Dr. Christopher Busby, Physicist: “Fukushima and Health: What to Expect,” Proceedings of the 3rd International Conference of the European Committee on Radiation Risk, May 5th/6th 2009, Lesvos, Greece. (In Print )
- “Uranium Birth Defects” An RT Newscast with Dr Busby on the causes of the very high rate of Birth Defects in Fallajuh, Iraq. Oct 31, 2011. Gordon Duff’s YouTube channel.
- Neutron Bomb creator
- Sam Cohen on “Using the neutron bomb in the persian gulf war“
- SAM COHEN: NEUTRON BOMB = CHRISTIAN “JUST WAR” PRINCIPLES: Sam Cohen on the Neutron Bomb MVI 4790
- Part II Sam Cohen Interview re: The Neutron Bomb
- My Friend Sam
- Pope John Paul II and the Neutron Bomb: Pope John Paul II awards a peace medal to neutron bomb inventor Samuel Cohen, Financial Sense, Mar 11, 2003. “In 1979, Pope John Paul II conferred on one of the authors (Sam Cohen) a peace medal for his invention, the neutron bomb. This was a small nuclear weapon designed to do its work, killing enemy military forces, without destroying a country’s infrastructure. The idea was to design a fission-fusion bomb in which the number of high-energy neutrons released, the dominant killing mechanism, was maximized while the physical damage-producing mechanism, the fission component, was minimized. Only that minimal amount of plutonium, the fission component, needed to ignite or ‘burn’ a capsule containing a deuterium-tritium mixture, would be used. This deuterium-tritium mixture produced the killing mechanism, a sudden burst of high-energy neutrons, while the fission blast was minimized.”
- The Guardian: “Sam Cohen obituary,” Dec 5, 2010, American inventor of the neutron bomb who defended it as practical and humane.
- LA TIMES: “Samuel T. Cohen dies at 89; inventor of the neutron bomb”
- Wall Street Journal: “Neutron Bomb Was His Life’s Mission”
- NEW YORK TIMES: “Samuel T. Cohen, Neutron Bomb Inventor, Dies at 89”
- “Iraq: Full Weapons Grade Uranium Use Proven – We Mean ‘Nukes’” By Gordon Duff for Bob Nichols, VeteransToday, Oct 31, 2011
Posted by Bob Nichols on November 3, 2011, With 5350 Reads Filed under Of Interest. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.