Mark Zuckerberg Awarded CIA Surveillance Medal

Facebook Contributed More to Monitoring Americans Than All Other Sources Combined, and Cheaper, too.

… by  Jim W. Dean, VT Editor

Who’s behind those Foster Grants – The CIA, of course.

Well, now it is official. Mark Zuckerberg was not so smart after all, but just fronting for the CIA in one of the biggest Intelligence coups of all times.

But there remains one small problem, the CIA is not supposed to monitor Americans. I guess we will hear more on that soon from the lawyers once the litigation gets cranked up.

Personally I will be more interested in how this is going to effect the stock offering and shares as all Americans should own the entity that has been spying on them.

And then there are the SEC full disclosure regulations and penalties. It’s bonanza time for the lawyers.

Could the loophole the CIA used be that, ‘you aren’t being spied on if you are willingly posting everything a repressive regime would love to have on your Facebook account, with no threats, no family hostages, no dirty movies or photos that could be released?

But enough with the lead in. Let’s take you directly to our source where you can get it straight from the source’s mouth, including seeing Zuckerberg getting his award.

We really need your comments on this below so we can speak to power with one voice…something that can rarely be done around here.

I know what you’re thinking, but no, I am not stupid…all of my Facebook material is all made up, including all of my friends. I am in the safe zone. My momma didn’t raise no fool. But how about you?

YouTube - Veterans Today - – CIA and Zuckerberg

Hope you enjoyed the spoof folks. I thought it was great. And congrats to the Onion News Network gang  on getting those 3.7 million YouTube views !!! :-)

Jim W. Dean

Jim W. Dean is managing editor of Veterans Today wearing many hats from day to day operations, development, writing and editing articles. He also has an active schedule of TV and radio interviews as do the other VT editors, and some guest radio hosting on the Rense network.

Jim comes from an old military family dating back to the American Revolution. Dozens of Confederate ancestors fought for the South in the War Between the States. Uncles fought in WWII and Korea. His father was a WWII P-40 and later P-51 Mustang fighter pilot. Vietnam found several uncles serving, a cousin, and brother Wendell as a young Ranger officer. His mother was a WWII widow at 16, her first husband killed with all 580 aboard when the SS Paul Hamilton, an ammunition ship with 7000 tons of explosives aboard, was torpedoed off the coast of Algiers.

He has been writing, speaking and doing public relations, television, consulting and now multimedia work for a variety of American heritage, historical, military, veterans and Intel platforms. Jim's only film appearance was in the PBSLooking for Lincoln documentary with Prof. Henry Lewis Gates, and he has guest lectured at the Army Command and General Staff School at Fort Gordon.

Currently he is working to take his extensive historical video archives on line to assist his affiliated organizations with their website multimedia efforts, such as the Military Order of World Wars, Atlanta, Sons of the American Revolution, Sons of Confederate Veterans , Assoc. for Intelligence Officers, the Navy League, Georgia Heritage Council, National Memorial Assoc.of Georgia.

The views expressed herein are the views of the author exclusively and not necessarily the views of VT or any other VT authors, affiliates, advertisers, sponsors or partners and technicians. Notices

Posted by on 2:30 pm, With 0 Reads, Filed under Government, Politics. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. Both comments and pings are currently closed.

8 Responses to "Mark Zuckerberg Awarded CIA Surveillance Medal"

1. judgment  July 11, 2012 at 11:04 pm

I know this is the land of freedom and one should not expect to worry about being spied on but. I never signed up on Face book, when asked why I could only say “just a feeling, because of the personal questions they asked to join” One thing people should know by now is that government is surely not going to look out for what we get yourself into for any reason, as we used to say “read the small print”.

Some years ago an Orthopedic Clinic asked me for my personal picture which they were taking there to go on my record. Why does my face picture has to do with my spinal condition??? Help said “government requested we do so for all the records now”. This was before Obama.

Interesting because some months ago I started using a local Orthopedic emergency etc. The paper they gave me to sign had nothing to do with pinched nerve, so I asked and got a very rude answer. The people sitting there were poor very likely Medical, they said they would absorb cost Medicare did not pay.

I smelled some fraud and evidently they did not want curious people, Well, never could get an appointment from them. Same with Well Fargo asking me for personal financial information to open a checking account. They were so testy when I refused to tell them the amount of my Family Trust Estate, I told them they were to sophisticated for me and closed the checking account.

So, it is going around, list of names they sell pay very well. Somewhere recently I read an offer names, phone address,of all Obama volunteer from that special Obama For America. the price was in the thousands.

2. JS  July 11, 2012 at 7:28 am

No, I did NOT enjoy the spoof. Of course I’m aware of The Onion and their spoof news, but billions worldwide are unaware of who they are, and many will take this “news” seriously. The Onion is a disinfo operative’s “wet dream”. I’m surprised you guys find it funny. One of these days, The Onion may do a spoof about you. Would you laugh then? Enough already.

For the record, I have never had a personal MySpace, Facebook, Twitter, etc account. Would consider one only for business.

• Jim W. Dean  July 11, 2012 at 10:38 am

JS, You are the second person in a year to not like a Spoof….that you should have picked up on. We are, among other things, an intel and analysis site, and we do things like this so readers have a chance to see what they missed if they don’t get it till the end.

We do this not only to give readers a feel for what it’s like to be able to pick up on stuff like this, say in a situation where it was critical to do so. We will keep doing it as long as the huge majority enjoys…and more than a few of those even catch the between the lines message that was in here.

Re-watch it and you will spot the clues…and you will spot them sooner the next time. It’s called learning, and we are doing it every day…and teaching, too. Gordon’s peice that follows is a bookend to this one…the Phd level…where the whole public got ‘spoofed’ on the DC Sniper case.

So we all need to be smarter if we are going to be able to give the bad guys a run for their money. Right now, they are on the golf course…not too worried.

Thanks for your efforts.

3. The Rahnameh  July 10, 2012 at 9:10 pm

Google as well. Google suffers from a clever stock price inflation. It begs the question, “What has Google done to assure its investors that it is worth its price every quarter?” After you attempt the answer, then contrast that with a bonafide security like Apple (and what it had to do to maintain its price). Facebook was a ponzi scheme. The entire market is a pyramid scheme, in fact.

The game is theirs and one can keep playing it or change the rules to win. The effect here is akin to the one that begets protestors who ready to revolt against a government, but are still subconsciously observing basic pedestrian rules, keeping off property where it’s obviously private, etc.

Facebook and Google are a team. The cover for the collaboration was blown when Facebook became a Google searchable hit.

Here is the top level synopsis in hindsight (I have left out many details/tangents):

1. “America Online” (oy, the name’s obvious!) care of Steve Case and many Zionists. AOL was arguably an even more robust online social community than Facebook, with customizable profiles, Keywords, status messages/tweets known as away messages, message boards, e-mail, instant messages, multiplayer games, and even viable chat rooms;
    2. DARPA released WWW and people escaped from a stale AOL;
    3. Friendster and Myspace emerge. Myspace’s addresses replace AOL’s keywords in an eerie redux;
    4. Myspace is bought by Rupert Murdoch and subsequently turns into a spam filled lot of junk from what was a robust community of customizable information; and then,
    5. Facebook emerges as the new bastion and a migration occurs to the “new scene”. These migrations are little more than media encouraged penning of sheeple into various cages.

This continues, but based on the linear history above alone, one can make many accurate inferences.

4. PallMall  July 10, 2012 at 6:46 pm

Chris Sartinsky is a writer for The Onion News Network.

5. PallMall  July 10, 2012 at 6:39 pm

Of course, everyone should realize this video is SPOOF News by The Onion.

• Jim W. Dean  July 10, 2012 at 7:01 pm

Thanks Pall, I VT folks pick up on the spoofs as they are well read and do the between the lines stuff well. This as a talented bunch and those studio set ups are not cheap. Somebody put some dough up.

6. DaveE  July 10, 2012 at 6:27 pm

“The Onion” is great and they certainly have no shortage of material for their satirical wit. I guess you might as well laugh about it, there’s no telling how much longer we’ll be able to laugh about ANYTHING, if the Zuckerbergs have their way with us.

TOP 50 READ ARTICLES THIS WEEK