Gordon Duff Interview, 3 Hour Marathon (video)

For That Long Cross Country Drive…

By Gordon Duff, Senior Editor

Interview by Stew Webb, covering everything from politics to cooking.  This is probably worth listening to, you decide.

YouTube - Veterans Today -

We even talk about death rays, space ships and lots and lots of “bad guys.”

Good holiday cheer!

Gordon Duff

Gordon Duff is a Marine combat veteran of the Vietnam War.He is a disabled veteran and has worked on veterans and POW issues for decades.

Gordon Duff is an accredited diplomat and is generally accepted as one of the top global intelligence specialists.He manages the world's largest private intelligence organization and regularly consults with governments challenged by security issues.

Gordon Duff has traveled extensively, is published around the world and is a regular guest on TV and radio in more than "several" countries.

Gordon Duff is a trained chef, wine enthusiast, avid motorcyclist and gunsmith specializing in historical weapons and restoration.

Business experience and interests are in energy and defense technology.

Visit Gordon Duff's YouTube Channel

Latest posts by Gordon Duff (see all)

The views expressed herein are the views of the author exclusively and not necessarily the views of VT or any other VT authors, affiliates, advertisers, sponsors or partners and technicians. Notices

Posted by on 1:54 pm, With 0 Reads, Filed under Of Interest. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. Both comments and pings are currently closed.

28 Responses to "Gordon Duff Interview, 3 Hour Marathon (video)"

1. marysolostar  December 26, 2012 at 1:49 am

Gordon ,Though i really liked this interview, it was very enlightening, but when i finished it a saw an entry on you tube under the caption Gordon Duff -40 percent of what you see on VT is lies,and they qoute you Gordon saying something like—–” if i dont write lies i will be dead’
    . This has made me really sad, I hope it is fake and not true.can you please clarify.Remember Gordon we Trust you a lot.

2. Sloper  December 14, 2012 at 5:16 pm

I really want to trust this information, but after having read that you put out 30% disinfo in order to stay alive, I’m wondering which part of what you said here is the 30%.Maybe someone with a house in Europe and a private jet which I am sure you have earned and are entitled to, is just a bit too rich for my blood. So I’ll pass
    on credibility, but it was a fun ride.

3. Raptor  December 12, 2012 at 5:10 am

One of the most important aspects of the interview is the comments in regard to ” war for profit ” Many people are either to slow, or simply refuse to accept this aspect of today’s economic atmosphere as fact.

I’m not saying it makes it right, only pointing out what these wars are really ” all about ”

What sickens me most is the guise under which young men and women, many older these days, are sent off to due the bidding of the war profiteers.

This is a truth that you’ll never see broadcasted on any news feed here in the states. How anyone can ever NOT see through this ruse, is beyond my grasp. Yet everyday people being so incredibly gullible makes for easy pickings… So the beat goes on.

We are only truly superior when being so fits the scripted storyline…. I just wish more people actually had the guts to admit this in public.

Carry on Gordon, carry on.

Best,

Raptor

• klaatuaquinas  December 12, 2012 at 5:36 pm

I read Caputo’s “A Rumor of War” in the process of joining the USMC. I do wonder, if I ever got a hold of Butler’s “War is a Racket,” if I would have ever joined in the first place. If I did, I may well not enjoy the title at present, that I take to the grave, as a United States Marine…

4. Alie  December 11, 2012 at 1:56 pm

It appears to me, with the interviews I’ve listened to in the last month or so with you, Gordon, that you are doing your part for DISCLOSURE. There seems to be a internal clock that you have that is near the midnight hour. You have the “gravitas” and so I think your information will ripple through alot of people to the “right” people who might just have the kahunas to shake wake up our extremely tired, distracted, zombied-out populace. I really hope so.

5. mpennery  December 11, 2012 at 6:10 am

I appreciate the sharing of information but I found this interview extremely disturbing on many levels. Maybe I just don’t get it and maybe you have to be in Gordon’s self-proclaimed 1% to understand this attitude and way of thinking.
    I was really bothered by all the laughter. I don’t find any of this funny and it troubles me that anyone could talk about a secret government / breakaway civilization witholding our entire reality, history and destiny, murdering us for fun and games, kidnapping, raping and murdering our children just for a little sex and generally playing god like people are little more than ants or alien food…..and laugh about all the way. Ha, ha, ha, there are aliens working with our government…ha, ha, ha, George Bush sodomizes little boys in the white house and kills them….ha, ha, ha, I have a weather creation device in MY garage but you don’t…ha, ha, ha, I get to see anti-gravity craft….ha, ha, ha, I have alien technology in my 125 thousand dollar car…ha, ha, ha the Bush family stole 60 trillion of our money…ha, ha, ha, a new jersey company sells free energy devices but only to super rich…ha, ha, ha, we fly off world all the time…ha, ha, ha….we’ve had this technology for decades…ha, ha, ha, the little stupid humans will never get to experience any of this because they are too primative and can’t be trusted…ha, ha, ha.

This idea that technology can’t be released because people are too stupid and will overpopulate the planet is pure propoganda bullcocky!! For one, life would find a natural equilibrium with the planet or, as you know, move within or to other planets. Two, people are purposefully kept ignorant and stupid and you cannot base the future on the present reality. If you 1%-ers would stop playing God and release the information and the technology and give the little people a damn chance, I have no doubt that the entirety of humanity will be lifted and we can achieve the world I know is possible. Knowing the truth about the real world and having access to current technology is not going to cause people to have 10 babies and destroy the natural world. The exact damn opposite would happen!!

I apologize for the tone but I get so sick of the deceit, the games, the senseless lies and manipulation and all the rest. You people want to keep us in hell when heaven is just a few simple choices away.
    Yes, simple, but you have to have a conscience I guess.

Matt

Lexington, ky

• beausoleil  December 11, 2012 at 6:39 am

Matt, I noticed the same thing. It’s nauseating. Such a sense of superiority and such a lack of doing anything about the wrongs but just continuing to talk about them and do ‘great interviews’…unbelievable. There’s a woman on youtube who explains clearly, and she is very sorry to have to inform us of this fact, but Cabalistic truth is that the Jews actually create the rest of us with the hot air that comes out of their mouths while they speak Hebrew. She’s serious. And furthermore, she informs us, that the only reason things aren’t going so well is because non-jews have delusional imaginations. I won’t bother with the link, it’s too ludicrous, but if you are curious, it’s doreen dotan on youtube.

• Raptor  December 12, 2012 at 4:45 am

Matt, with all due respect, when it comes to the big picture you’ve a long long way to go. Yet I would encourage you to keep at it, in the end maybe you’ll come to terms with the reality you so obviously seek.

Much of what Gordon says is full of holes, holes people need to fill on their own. Taxing work, yet for those who remain interested, important. There’s really no other way to put it. A great deal of what he say’s if fact and has been in the public domain for a long time. The shock and awe comes from NOT KNOWING it existed right in plain view, especially when the bell gets rung, on that light goes off in ones skull.

Would you ever believe that some of this stuff is watered down? Anyway… Just think of ” the bubble-headed bleached blond who comes on at 5 “…..when was that released?

Long time my friend…..long long time.

Raptor

• klaatuaquinas  December 12, 2012 at 5:31 pm

To understand the big picture. First, read “Rulers of Evil” by F. Tupper Saussy. Next, devour everything you can by Rob Skiba. This guy is truly revolutionary in my mind, especially with his theory, and very plausible hypothesis on the Second Incursion Theory. This explains a lot of things, up to this very nanosecond. Nanotech is nothing new. Simply a rediscovery of ancient tech. (Ecclesiastes 1:9). The Tower of Babel, was more likely an attempt at a stargate. What did exist, in antediluvian times, and thus part of the reason for the flood in the first place. Again, your man is Skiba. He will point you to the real experts here. Read:

Then go to Skiba:

Recently, it was determined (has been suspected for some time), that Phobos is hollow. Our own moon is probably hollow, and acting more as a space station, than a natural moon. Iapetus is probably an example of much earlier tech, that survives to this very day. Possibly a prototype, for much later generation units, like Earth’s moon, possibly Phobos. My speculation…

6. KingWm  December 10, 2012 at 10:21 pm

On the Wanta fund…do you believe that funds will eventually be released and that we will be rescued from the evil banking cabal, or are we going to experience a collapse, a new bankster currency, economic enslavement and genocide?

On the attempted coup and “rewriting of the constitution”…are you (not your personally, but your intel on the PTB) suggesting a new constitution, or a return to the old one? I am not sure that I trust any of the jokers out there today to “rewrite” the constitution.

Also, you were asked what we the people could do, and you started to talk about RP, and it seemed you didn’t finish that thought and went off in a different direction, or maybe I missed the point. What should we lessor mortals be doing to save our country? It has been my understanding from reading here that you have supported RP in spite of any faults he may have. My approach has been to learn to be self sufficient, educate myself and spread the word.

The interview was great, I intend to listen again, and maybe again… Any additional thoughts would be appreciated.

• klaatuaquinas  December 12, 2012 at 5:13 pm

On the Wanta fund, specifically the WANTA-REAGAN-MITTERRAND PROTOCOL FUNDS, they have been released, as of October 2012. Best to get information from the “horse’s mouth.” In this case, the official spokesman for Wanta, Marilyn Barnewall.

Barnewall reveals to an inquisitor thus:

“we’re supposed to have a new world currency (basket of currencies) backed by gold as of January 1, 2013 – that news did not come from Lee, by the way, but from another source.”

She also responds to another about “Rothschilds/criminal cabal (P2 Masonic lodge)” thus:

“There is no distinction between the Rothschild Illuminati and the Cabal/P2 infiltration of Masonic Lodges… and the Vatican, for that matter. There is an excellent book on this subject. It explains the infiltration of Masonic Lodges… how it began and where. It is titled “Proofs of a Conspiracy” by John Robison and was recognized as an Americanist Classics book. It was published by Western Islands, Boston-Los Angeles – in 1798. This infiltration is nothing new. As this book clearly points out, it started in the 1700s in Europe. If you haven’t read it, it’s well worth the time. For input on the P-2 infiltration of the Vatican, I recommend Power on Earth, It is the geography of mafia-linked Italian banker and accused murderer Michele Sindona and it was written by Nick Tosches. Of course, Claire Sterling’s “Thieves’ World” is a classic on the Russian Mafiya – though she makes numerous errors in it. I will be posting corrections (for Simon and Schuster) from Lee Wanta regarding the book.”

So, Duff is right on about the Jesuits. Of course, I knew that before meeting Duff. One just needs to read Saussy’s, Ruler of Evil…

7. pooka  December 10, 2012 at 5:17 pm

Excellent interview. Excellent !!!

8. MK  December 10, 2012 at 4:08 pm

By the way, Gordon….my ex audited KEATING. I heard all about it.

9. MK  December 10, 2012 at 4:01 pm

There is abundant proof of many of the things that Gordon was speaking about… I’ve heard about it many times from journalist friends and others. Many of these friends are now in hiding or out of the country. Here is a site from somebody that had “liked” the Bushes until he got to know them…http://sauduction.com/

10. jayadeva  December 10, 2012 at 11:33 am

Gordon, your hitting to close to home for some folks.

Please slaughter all sacred cows available!

What is a Gonob? Could it be the opposite of a Gonad?

• Gordon Duff  December 10, 2012 at 12:19 pm

a mammal with no gonads

11. Gerry  December 10, 2012 at 5:56 am

Having seen two good men sent to federal prison for doing what they were ordered to do. And personally just missing my own oportunity to visit Club Fed due to the diligence of a great laywer who was recently suicided for other efforts in that area. I’d consider it close to a MOH for anyone who survives that corrupt system. It also means they were brave enough not to roll over. Believe the temptation is amost irresistable.

When are you people going to realize that the system is rotten and most of the people sucked up in it are no less than Prisoners in a politcal, for profit Gulag

• beausoleil  December 12, 2012 at 3:28 pm

Some of America’s best minds and talents are imprisoned everyday under the present system.

12. James Robertson  December 10, 2012 at 4:49 am

Amazing interview Gordon, genuinely mind blowing. To the posters above I would suggest simply that they listen to the interview rather than delivering low quality smears in total ignorance, and if they have a problem with what Mr. Webb says or do not like his interview style they specifically address their criticism towards these.
    There is a completely amazing bit of information dropped towards the end of this interview, that the US government believes that there will be some type of ET/ED invasion on the 21st of December. It would generally be easy to laugh off such a story, but so many of Mr. Duff’s seemingly wild claims have proven to be true in the past that I’m troubled. It is not claimed that this is going to happen I should emphasise, the words are carefully chosen and it is phrased “the U.S government believes etc.
    At the end of the interview the host says “Wow, that was incredible”. We can only hope.

• Gordon Duff  December 10, 2012 at 9:42 am

James
      Stew didn’t say 40 words over three hours.

• James Robertson  December 10, 2012 at 3:31 pm

Exactly G, hence the attacks on him posted were not only base and vindictive, but irrelevant.

13. Gordon Duff  December 10, 2012 at 3:36 am

Stew has spent years in a war against one of the most powerful mob families in America. One VT columnist just got out of prison, another is doing Federal time for terrorism and three are on watch lists.
    About 60% of us are potentially on an ICC list.

14. peter  December 10, 2012 at 2:36 am

If I was married into the bush family I would need multiple hospitals to recover. If I were lucky.

15. peter  December 9, 2012 at 6:24 pm

Great interview Gordon. Stew is a good guy whom like you said ” stepped in front of a train”. I get more info from these talks than any other place. Cheers

16. Gordon Duff  December 9, 2012 at 6:02 pm

and have it go viral?
    As for Ken Adachi, he has been dead for 23 years.
    Is there another one?

• jayadeva  December 11, 2012 at 1:50 am

Imagine that, a Bush family enemy put away and discredited
      by any means possible. It’s very similar to what happened
      to Paul Pantone the geet engine inventor and many others. Any twit with half a
      Brain knows the body count left when challenging the old
      boy energy paradigm . Only hacks or half wits would side with the
      elements which suppress both genius and courage. Bums like
      this probably hope for some Bushy butter on their bread. Serving time
      for opposing any part of these deceptive entities should be regarded
      as a badge of honor.

• jayadeva  December 11, 2012 at 2:26 am

What doesn’t get stated on educate yourself? It’s like encountering a kitchen sink on steroids. If this is your go to guy then I will consider your research techniques similar to looking through the wrong end of a telescope. Myopic is a term which seems more accurate when describing your perspective of truth.

• remmiclewis  December 12, 2012 at 10:16 pm

You should learn more about Adachi and Gunderson. If you aren’t smeared on the Internet or committed by Gov. for psych evaluation, you’re doing something wrong. Go to stewwebb.com and you’ll see Adachi named in a suit. You’ll also learn that Stew was cleared after the evaluation. “Educate Yourself” indeed amateur.

TOP 50 READ ARTICLES THIS WEEK