Gordon Duff is a Marine combat veteran of the Vietnam War. He is a disabled veteran and has worked on veterans and POW issues for decades.

Gordon Duff is an accredited diplomat and is generally accepted as one of the top global intelligence specialists. He manages the world's largest private intelligence organization and regularly consults with governments challenged by security issues.

Gordon Duff has traveled extensively, is published around the world and is a regular guest on TV and radio in more than "several" countries. He is also a trained chef, wine enthusiast, avid motorcyclist and gunsmith specializing in historical weapons and restoration. Business experience and interests are in energy and defense technology.

He is co-host of the popular VT Radio show Jim and Gordie Show.

Visit Gordon Duff's YouTube Channel

View Latest Posts >>>

Netanyahu Blowout: Obama and Hamas Gassing Jews! (Video)

Victimization Mythology Used to Support Civilian Blitz of Gaza

By Gordon Duff, Senior Editor

The video below shows the people of Gaza building gas chambers and crematoriums to murder all of Israel:

YouTube - Veterans Today -

Netanyahu, the Wylie Coyote of world leaders, has slipped into the world of prevarication again with his wild claims of being abandoned by President Obama and threatened with a new “holocaust” by Hamas.

Hamas has made this clear, they will never recognize the State of Israel, an apartheid nuclear armed state that has evaded UN sanctions well over 100 times due to US vetoes.  Netanyahu has taken “lack of recognition” a step further.

He is now intimating that the people of bombed out Gaza are building gas chambers, gassing vans, huge crematoriums and plan to overwhelm Israel, throwing babies onto bayonets and old ladies into crematoriums, all the while cheering the stench of burning human flesh.

If you are a taxpaying American, meaning you are either poor or stupid as any “American” of worth pays little or no taxes at all, if you are one of those Americans who send the government money, the weapons you see killing children are weapons you bought.

If you allow this and are silent, you are no better than any other war criminal.

If CNN and Fox News have convinced you that “up is down,” maybe it is time to accept that you are a danger to yourself and others.

Facebooktwittergoogle_plusredditpinterestlinkedinmail

• No Related Posts

Posted by on December 10, 2012, With 4813 Reads Filed under Of Interest. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.

69 Responses to "Netanyahu Blowout: Obama and Hamas Gassing Jews! (Video)"

1. REALITY CHECK  December 11, 2012 at 7:54 pm

Rahnameh…see my reply to you above…

• DaveE  December 11, 2012 at 9:21 pm

This creature is thoroughly exposed, nice work, Rahnameh. But seriously, I think IT is not worth the trouble, at this point. BUT…….

I know you’re a lawyer…… keep going if you the creative “muse” and whatever the Greek God of Justice is whispering to you……..!

• DaveE  December 11, 2012 at 9:23 pm

I meant “you hear”……in the last sentence……

• The Rahnameh  December 11, 2012 at 10:16 pm

Wait, I thought I was you? …what? o_O

😉

• blakehamilton  December 12, 2012 at 8:57 am

If thats a lawyer no wonder it has so much time on its hands. Zero clients. Nothing but a bot that would make hasbara proud.

2. stephanaugust  December 11, 2012 at 3:34 pm

It will be an honor to translate this article into German. And the trolls can’t do anything about it.

3. blakehamilton  December 11, 2012 at 3:09 pm

Have done and it has proved rahnameh wrong. Not that i had any doubts. I can spot the hasbarats a mile away.

• blakehamilton  December 11, 2012 at 3:53 pm

Yet they published it. You really have pushed buttons on here and tested how extreme your behavior could be. Any human being who read that story would feel sorrow & be emotional. All you see is hasbara zionist propaganda. Unbelievable irrational twisted mind.

• REALITY CHECK  December 11, 2012 at 7:45 pm

Rahnameh..you asked me to provide something more than “he’s my buddy” to reassure you that he’s not a hasbara troll. Here it is..I’ve worked with him everyday for at least the last year on Yahoo “news” articles on the Mid East. He is a member of an anti-zionist team I formed almost two years ago to confront the hasbara shills that formerly dominated and had complete control of Yahoo comments sections. He is one of the good guys. I can’t speak for anyone else you are accusing of being an agent..but I can speak for Blake.

4. xx  December 11, 2012 at 10:16 am

The Rahnameh,

You know people will fight to express their views, and do support these people, and will always protect their rights. You should consider whether they believe you are fighting against this very principle, or simply trying to convince them to support alternative views. Fighting for expression is a cultural tradition, and you are aware of this principle. The line is very fine between allowing people to express their view, and what may appear otherwise.

You are gifted in knowledge and writings, but when fragmented, the message is lost. I remember when you wrote lengthy comments that were well placed, crafted, and expressed most intelligently. I did not agree with all, but well written and placed and worthy of reading and taking notice. However, when fragmented into small pieces, the message is simply lost. So maybe you should consider the ways as suggested above.

• xx  December 11, 2012 at 11:15 am

Let me tell you short story, and do apologize for these stories.

Many years ago, I had just completed my service in the arms forces. And thereafter returned home, to different environment and needed to get adjusted once again.

I was about 21 years of age, and went to locate bar to have some drinks and think about the future. I was sitting by myself, and knew no one in this place, so sat in deep thought. I noticed there was some guy about 18-19 years of ages that many were walking over too, and making threats. I did not know why? He kept his head down as they came over.

So decided I need to get this guy out of this bar, because it seemed like the right thing to do. Once again, don’t know why, seemed like the right thing to do.

I walked over and told him, I need to take you home. My car was parked outside and sensed this guy was in serious trouble. He agreed, so we walked outside and many followed, about 15 or more. I gave this young guy my car keys and told him to walk toward the car, get in, and lock the doors. I walked in opposite direction and steered the group away from him. They of course surrounded me, because I made myself the target for assisting this person. After they surrounded me, one quickly walked in and hit me onside of the head. This did not faze me, and was use to this, and knew they wanted to me to start fighting right away. I was former special operations and could have seriously hurt many, but would have been overcome in time. So had to wisely talk my way out of this situation, and did so cautiously. They realized in time, I was not there to start fights, only to prevent one. Once again, I could have seriously hurt many, but would have been overcome in time. This was not my intention; it was only to get this young guy away from the group. And prevent an incident.

I succeeded through caution, knowing my objective was to get someone home safely. Something’s you have to take a few hits with caution to succeed in your objective.

• xx  December 11, 2012 at 1:43 pm

Thanks for the response, besides enjoying a fine restaurant on occasion, I also enjoy the theater. The theater and show, the actors, and the well crafted scripts, whether it’s drama or humorous on occasion. Often one might ask, “Why was this show presented in my community, of veterans and such?” Because it’s popular, or targeting a possible audience?

Like throwing a stone in the pond, one must observe the ripples. Cheers.

• derricksmithers  December 14, 2012 at 4:30 am

@Rahnameh,

I’ve noticed that shachalnur, the avatar and blakehamilton each exhibit subtle racist attitudes in their comments. It may be caused by simply hurrying through their posts, but could easily be an unavoidable side-effect of their best efforts at editorializing when the topics include Israel, Iran, etc.

In contrast, I find your posts to be generally free of racism even when freely slinging your worst. This, then makes the discerning of shill versus guy with legitimate viewpoints much easier. We have a group of posters who generally are allied in their views expressing subtle racist attitudes while a mostly solitary poster doesn’t display racist undertones. Bonus points for Rahnameh obviously spending much more time and thought on comments, consistently.

shachalnur = Professional Commenter
      the avatar = Professional Commenter
      blakehamilton = Professional Commenter
      The Rahnameh = Guy with Legitimate Viewpoints

5. beausoleil  December 11, 2012 at 6:22 am

Very good points have been made here by Rahnameh. This tiny little country of Israel could have been taken out years ago by anyone, and still can be…but no one has done it yet, even though they’ve made enemies the world over. Countries much larger than Isreal have been invaded and destroyed in relatively short periods of time…why has Israel remained untouched and unhindered? It is a mystery to me.

• K7KTR  December 11, 2012 at 9:02 am

You should read his Rahnameh’s WordPress blogs.

This is like knowing that until just a few years ago that 100,000+/- Jew’s lived at peace inside the borders of Iran. Until some moved to Israel only to settle in the ILLEGAL settlement’s that Nut’Job’Yahoo has dotted the landscape with. Paid to disrupt the lives of the Palestinians.

Yet the burning question is, Why can Jew’s live in PEACE in Iran and yet they can’t live in peace in their stolen lands? Why can Jew’s coexist with the “Savages” in Iran but refuse to do the same within their stolen lands?

This also is a hoax to see IDF Soldiers who are alleged to be protecting their Security, But they don’t say on the news that these very IDF are being stoned because once again they are on Palestinian land yet to be stolen. Fail!

• blakehamilton  December 11, 2012 at 12:58 pm

What blogs may that be. Please tell me not it’s not ‘rehmat’ because if thats him I am unsubscribing.

• blakehamilton  December 11, 2012 at 1:32 pm

Thank God for that. I actually like rehmat’s blog.

• joesigur  December 11, 2012 at 1:10 pm

israel is the overt power of what is generally a covert world domination system- no one touches Israel cause the countries are controlled by the ppl who made Israel happen

6. Warlord Moneybags  December 11, 2012 at 2:54 am

Netanyahu also believes in a One State solution.

Therefore it is blatantly obvoius that The Ramaneh is a bagel eating, yamulke wearing, Volvo driving Mossad agent, Netanyahu’s boonty boy, a harvester of Palestinian children’s organs and, of course, hasbara.

Don’t listen to him VTers, he wants to rape your grandmothers and eat your babies.

• blakehamilton  December 11, 2012 at 3:37 am

Completely lost the plot.

• Warlord Moneybags  December 11, 2012 at 7:00 pm

Cut the crap Ramaneh, we’re onto you.

We know about your nose job, your Brad Pitt toupee and tinted contact lenses, your fake latex foreskin cut from an old surgical glove. We know about all those secret love trysts with ‘Big Boy’ Bibi. We’re onto you and all this pinning the hasbara tag onto others ain’t gonna cut it no more.

Your technique is straight out of the Hasbara Handbook and the Protocols of the Elders of Zion, both of which YOU HAVE ADMITTED YOU HAVE COPIES OF on many occasions. You are trying to disrupt this Comments section with your constant viscious and dishonest attacks on anyone who doesn’t completely agree with your surreptitious Marxist agenda and kiss your crusty Zionist arse.

We VTers don’t care how big your feet are, you’re going down Schlomo, yes SCHLOMO !!!

We know your real birthname and you’re going down where you belong. We’ve got you cornered you scuttling hasbarat, you may as well just give up and go back to your rathole in Tel Aviv and eat your tofu bagels, sip your soy latte and peruse your battered, dog eared copy of The Talmud while waiting for the corner synagogue to open.

WE KNOW WHO YOU ARE.

• Warlord Moneybags  December 12, 2012 at 12:47 am

Gee………thanks Rahmaneh.

While you’re down there…

7. LC  December 10, 2012 at 6:39 pm

Why I Left Judaism (because it is a religion of DEATH):

************http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fGTp1Q162Gw

• LC  December 10, 2012 at 10:33 pm

@ ************http://www.veteranstoday.com/2012/10/23/come-back-president-carter/

you wrote:

“The Two State solution is a disingenuous path to continue the status quo. Israel’s current and future decisionmaking crews would never give up half of Israel’s claimed land and allow a fully unrestrained Palestinian twin to grow on its hip.” as the first comment on that page. Isn’t this a Zionist agenda? If not then explain.

• DaveE  December 11, 2012 at 8:30 am

Take the trolls as a compliment, it’s all they got these days.

Remember too that’s it’s typical zionist strategy to advocate for their enemy (Goyim) as long as there’s absolutely ZERO chance of their claimed position actually happening.

They do this all the time, strictly for its “noise” value.

I’ll give ’em one thing, however. They seem to have chased most legitimate commentators away. No one wants to listen to their garbage, I guess.

You have a lot more patience than I do, Rahnameh.

• K7KTR  December 11, 2012 at 8:48 am

I am also glad you mentioned Iran. Just a few years back before the exodus from Iran as Jewish “persons” were PAID to come to Israel that there was in fact according the the CIA over 100,000 persons of the Jewish faith in Iran.

Why is it that Jew’s can live at peace in Iran (Numbers down to 40,000+/-) but still a fact, Why can Jew’s live in that ONE STATE solution when the ruling number is Arab’s/Muslim’s but cannot when the majority is Jewish and refuse the 1 State with Palestinians living side by side? Why must there be the Zionist echo of words that “They will launch their rockets from there.”

So it is a given that it is the Zionist’s who are the who problem and not the Palestinians nor the Arab/Muslim world. I don’t feel sorrow for those who claim to be God’s Chosen because they will die thinking they were right for the years of inhuman treatment and murder of innocent people. God gave them up to their own desires and the cancer they run from is themselves as they have become everything Nazi means in our history. What they escaped Germany from they to day are living it in every detail. (So it is true, They will “Never Forget.)…

• LC  December 11, 2012 at 8:50 am

“The Rahnameh” You’r a PAID double-agent, as I have already blown your cover in previous pages.
      but wait for my main response to your above diatribe later in the evening, as I am not paid to write comments or counter-comments here all day like you are!!!!!!

• Warlord Moneybags  December 11, 2012 at 7:12 pm

DaveE

Your idiot mate Rahmaneh is the one who has chased the legitimate commentators away with his constant ridiculous claims.

If you can’t see that you’re as stupid as he is.

Myself Tomer Blake and LC have been commenting here amongst your ‘legitimate commentators’ ever since I’ve been around, with no disruption to honest debate.

It wasn’t until Ramaneh started on his megolomaniac ego trip that regular commentators appear to have been avoiding this section.

Wake up to yourself.

• LC  December 13, 2012 at 10:57 am

“The Rahnameh” you’re P A I D double-agent $25 an hour shill & probably an Zio-Iranian & here is why:

**********http://www.veteranstoday.com/2012/12/09/obama-will-start-war-with-iran-by-end-of-2013/

Folks:
      please copy the above VT page before it gets deleted for good as I just realized why a shill called “The Rahnameh” just began attacking me after my posting in the above page. This further blows his cover & gives readers & authors a clear picture of major historic events:

In the above VT page I blew the whistle on one of the greatest top-secret scams manufactured by U.S. Satanists to create decades of genocides & plunder by a handful of Zio-Satanists led by the Rothschilds but spread throughout the world including Iran.
      I blew the (unexpected) whistle on the “U.S. embassy hostage” scam & the even its more fraudulent “hostage rescue operation” scam.
      Those two criminal schemes landed by (opium) Poppy Bush in 1978 (under a CIA disguise & using CIA assets in Iran) resulted in unlimited genocides & other crimes including the following list & resulting in the deaths & injuries of millions of innocents & the looting of trillions of dollars in the form of national wealth of many countries & OPEC oil & purchase of manufactured Asian products with worthless & faked U.S. dollars.
      Just a few of the exposed criminal schemes that were created as the offshoots of the “U.S. embassy hostage” scam are listed here:

1- U.S. immediately stole $10 billion Iranian cash in 1978 (worth at least five trillion of today’s $$$).
      2- Soviet invasion of Afghanistan: millions dead & injured. + U.S. arms exports hit the roof.
      3- Inventions of Al Taliban & Al Qaeda (a/k/a AL-CIA).
      4- Attempted assassination of President Reagan by Poppy Bush & the resulting drug trafficking operations run from the White House.
      5- Iraq invasion of Iran & ten years of war resulting in millions of death & casualties. Permanent draining of Iran & Iraq oil revenues just to arm themselves.
      6- Permanent theft of Iran & Iraq oil revenues through banking sanctions.
      7- Permanent draining of Mid-East & OPEC revenues in exchange for useless armament bought from U.S. & Europe.
      8- Two U.S. attacks against Iraq resulting in millions of death. Looting of all Iraqi wealth inside & outside Iraq & permanent plunder of their oil.
      9- Genocides of Palestinians & others & expansion of the stolen territories of Palestine in to nearly 100%…
      10- Many other genocidal atrocities around the world…

The fact that “U.S. embassy hostage” scam & its “hostage rescue operation” scam are to be remain secret forever is that if its cover is blown many of those still in power on both sides would be exposed & claims of reparations would follow. So, it is best to do what is done through ADL & JDL which is hire shills like this Ranhameh and have them perform ADL & JDL tasks on their targets.

So “The Rahnameh” masters: you don’t have to pay this shill anymore since his cover is blown!!!!!

8. shachalnur  December 10, 2012 at 6:39 pm

“Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity”
    Martin Luther King Jr.

9. xx  December 10, 2012 at 6:13 pm

Assuming people are coming to spin this story, is likely not so. You must be aware, that most people in our country haven’t much knowledge of Middle Eastern Countries and Cultures. Attacks do not pass knowledge or awareness, they insight avoidance, and in some cases obscure the message.

Setting traps does not create pathways, people simply avoid the path.

However, stones throw in the pond are helpful sometimes.

• xx  December 10, 2012 at 6:46 pm

And reason, I typically won’t comment on stories as above (but read). If you wished to dine at fine restaurant, would you enter the one with street fights in the front? However, someone owning another restaurant in nearby location may benefit from this activity. I may get into rumbles with Gordon on occasion, but typically after a few drinks and in the rear of bar. It’s an old tradition.

• Derek X  December 11, 2012 at 10:03 am

Ra, no hurt intended, but you are making the site look extreme. Maybe take it easy sometimes? We all know you are a smart guy.

10. beausoleil  December 10, 2012 at 5:14 pm

Wouldn’t surprise me if it’s actually Netanyahoo who’s building the gas chambers for the people of the occupied territories.

• joesigur  December 11, 2012 at 12:45 pm

general rule of thumb is that israel blames others for things they themselves do-there’s more evidence that jews wanted to exterminate Germans than vice-versa-they themselves are the sponsers of most mid east terror ,not who they claim are. Remember,truth to an Israeli is different from a gentile’s definition for they are under no obligation to treat gentiles with respect and dignity.This is taught in their religion. In fact gentiles only have human form to make the jews enjoy being served more! yep!

11. blakehamilton  December 10, 2012 at 5:09 pm

My the swine doth protest too much. I won’t be attending the imploding usurping entity’s pity party.

12. LC  December 10, 2012 at 3:31 pm

Yes Mr. Duff:

These are our U.S. made WMD raining on Palestinian families.

It’s time we place AIPAC & houses of Congress & Senate under house-arrest and have them list the bribes they received then lime them up for upside-down crucifixion (George Carlin style) according to the amount of bribes received by each treasonous member.

• Excalibur  December 11, 2012 at 1:43 pm

I fully agree with this comment – and The Rahnameh accurately highlights our next area for careful scrutiny and concern – the great zionist disinformation campaign to dump the blame for their exhaustive list of outrages – onto others.