Treat the Nuke Boys like the Mad Dogs They Are
… by Bob Nichols
(San Francisco) Reportedly Americans widely believe in God and lead the world in the percentage of citizens in prison and on parole. That is actual reality from an imaginary character in a TV show. The Gallup Poll also says it is true and has been for years.
Most Americans believe that nuke reactors are safe and quite sound, too. Wonder why they do that?
Most people at one time in their lives watched as steam escapes from a pressure cooker and accept it as real and true. A reactor is very much the same thing. The “cooks,” called “Operators,” even take the lid off from time to time too.
A nuclear reactor is just an expensive, overly complicated way to heat water to make steam. Of course all reactors leak!
All nuclear reactors also actually manufacture more than 1,946 dangerous and known radioactive metals, gases and aerosols. Many isotopes, such as radioactive hydrogen, simply cannot be contained. So, they barely even try. It is mostly just a show for the rubes.
The four exploded reactors, still burning in Japan after two years, are like dropping four radioactive GBU-39 Bombs down a Bunker vent guaranteeing an astonishing 100% Cancer & Heart Disease rate in surviving personnel. Except, in this case, the whole planet gets zapped.
The US reactors – embrittled, decrepit and crippled – are run about 20% harder than their nameplate capacity, thanks to an always obliging and ever-so-helpful Nuclear Regulatory Commission (NRC.) The “Commission” likes to act as if they monitor public health; but, the NRC never met a little nuke reactor UpRate Request they did not like.
That means the aging nukes are run hotter and harder at higher temps and pressures while the “Commission” aggressively monitors the resulting decline in public health.
Predictably, these devious snake oil salesmen are amping up to Approve the Restart of FukuUSA, the badly broken big San Onofre Nukes in San Diego, California. The San Onofre Nuke Reactors are built on land leased from Camp Pendleton.
Marine Corps Base Camp Pendleton is the major West Coast base of the United States Marine Corps and serves as its prime amphibious training base for Assault Craft Unit 5.
About 21 million people are in the San Diego/Tijuana-Los Angeles areas. Do the Pro-Nukers care? Of course not. Attention Marines: See Sources and Notes Item No 13 below.
The radioactive San Onofre steam and smoke is guaranteed to add to the radioactive particles from Fukushima’s six trashed reactors and a thousand and one other nuclear “accidents.” Plus, there are daily leaks from all reactors. Have you ever heard of anything more idiotic or FUBAR? Does anybody see a pattern here?
This persistent routine has been repeated again and again for 66 years. Veterans and other troops, these nuke Psychos are taking shots at your back! What the hell do you normally do when a confirmed, blood thirsty Psycho who’s also a very good sniper draws down on you and Fires? This is the exact same thing.
The Pro-Nuker snipers shoot tiny, invisible machine guns that crash through your skin and never stop firing. In fact, you will be dead long before that. A good ole U238 machine gun fires 850 rounds a minute for an eternity of majestic proportions – up to Ninety Billion Years. 
All your cells within range die and turn to dead puss filled spheres inside you. There is no medicine, no treatment, certainly no cure. Demand an autopsy after you pass to count your internal levels. Leave instructions to file Murder charges against GE, other manufacturers and your local reactor personnel. Strike back from the grave.
Isotope weapons never jam, either, unlike human invented machine guns that run out of rounds or jam. Even if our machine guns could fire continuously, the barrels would melt from the friction and heat buildup.
No way – that doesn’t happen with the very powerful nuke rounds. To make it even worse for us, the muzzle velocity on some rounds approaches 3,000,000 Meters per second.
Amazingly enough, in the US alone, there are currently close to 40,000 State and local prosecuting attorneys. In addition, there are the 50 States’ Governors – all of whom have an Army that works for them with tanks and millions of other weapons and sidearms.
Governors and prosecuting attorneys, get off your butts and take down all the nuclear reactors. Do your Jobs!
The nuke reactors are just great big stationary nuclear weapons that all leak and are aimed squarely at American voters, your major donors included.
Then Perp Walk the criminals to Court, all fair and square legal like, and hang them till very dead in front of TV cameras.
Of special note: Master-Sergeant Woods, the Hangman for the 3rd Army in the European Theatre during WWII was extremely good at his job.
He was tasked to execute a slew of high-ranking Nazis after the Nuremberg Trials in 1946 at the end of WW II.
Master-Sergeant Woods enjoyed a large audience of top allied Generals; yet he was solely in charge. It took 26 minutes for one of those snakes to finally croak. That was a job well done. We must do no less.
Editing: Jim W. Dean
Copyright 2013 by Bob Nichols. All right reserved. Distribute with Sources and Notes and credit. Bob Nichols can be reached at email@example.com
Sources and Notes.
1. Rube. Source, Google Search, April 3 2013.
a. Rubes Comic Strip on GoComics.com www.gocomics.com/rubes
b. Talking cows, less-than-bright kids and multiple varieties of flora and fauna make their appearance in the witty offbeat cartoon panel, Rubes by Leigh Rubin.
c. Rube – Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary. www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/rube
d. They treated us as if we were a bunch of rubes. <rural voters were tired of being treated as rubes by state officials, who showed interest in them only at election …
e. Rubes – definition of Rubes by the Free Online Dictionary … US and Canadian slang an unsophisticated countryman. [probably from the name Reuben]. rube (rub) n. Informal. an unsophisticated person from a rural area; … www.thefreedictionary.com/Rubes
2. GBU-39 “Kill One Kill Twelve Kill Millions Kill Billions ,” Jun 9, 2012, Bob Nichols, VeteransToday dot com, http://www.veteranstoday.com/?p=210465
3. FUBAR. Fucked Up Beyond All Recognition.
4. U238 Machine Gun. GI’s Brains Fried by Military Dispensed Nose Candy Bob Nichols, October 2, 2010, http://www.veteranstoday.com/?p=52531
5. 40,000 State and local prosecutors. The National District Attorneys Association http://www.ndaa.org/
6. Photo of Master-Sergeant Woods, 3rd Army.
7. Facebook Pages, Walls and Events. Apr 6, 2013, “The over One Billion Members of Facebook and others can and should routinely check the following Fb Pages and Blogs for accurate information about this on-going Extinction Level Event.” – Bob Nichols, VeteransToday Columnist.
8. Chernobyl: Consequences of the Catastrophe for People and Nature, written by A. V. Yablokov, V. B. Nesterenko and A. V. Nesterenko, published by the New York Academy of Sciences in December 2009, translated and edited into a book by Dr. Janette Sherman.
Download a pdf here: Chernobyl: Consequences of the Catastrophe for … – StrahlenTelex
www.strahlentelex.de/Yablokov%20Chernobyl%20book.pdf File Format: PDF/Adobe Acrobat
Chernobyl Consequences of the Catastrophe for People and the Environment ….. contrary to elementary observations about the nature of the primary interactions …
9. “Day 532 Post Fuke Blues,” by RosyHeart, Artist, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DrAHn3Ox0YU http://tinyurl.com/agk9n4l
10. “Chronic inflammation, mutation and cancer,” Stephan Christen, Tory Hagen, M K Shigenaga, and Bruce N Ames, pages 35 to 88 in book. 319 references in one article.
11. C E Finch, Biology of human longevity. 182 pages of references.
12. Microbes and Malignancies, Infection as a cause of human cancers, edited by Julie Parsonnet.
13. Attention all United States Marine Vets, remember this pamphlet when you were at Camp Pendleton?
UNITED STATES MARINE CORPS
Marine Corps Base
Camp Pendleton, California 92055
Latest posts by Bob Nichols (see all)
- NICHOLS: Comment on Radiation 2010 – 2014 Part Two - November 1, 2014
- Comment on Radiation 2010 – 2014 - October 25, 2014
- Japan Stops Treating Radioactive Water - March 28, 2014
Posted by Bob Nichols on 6:48 am, With 0 Reads, Filed under Of Interest. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. Both comments and pings are currently closed.