The Boston Terrorist Attack II

The Boston Terrorist Attack (2)

By Michael Shrimpton

Even after further arrests the media are still not getting it.  Terrorism is a state-sponsored phenomenon and terrorists rarely act alone.  They normally need help from penetration assets in the target country – manifestly the case with the Boston bombers.  There is usually a support network in the target country and there always has to be someone to provide the cash.

Asking what the terrorists’ motives were is pretty pointless if the target is assigned by the sponsoring intelligence agency.  It was always likely to be the DVD at Boston.  There is therefore no need to ask why Chechens would attack an American target instead of a Russian one.

Since the FBI are penetrated by the DVD there is no great mystery as to why they were allowed to fly freely in and out of the USA and why the FSB’s warnings were ignored.   Further intel has come to light suggesting that the FSB had done really good work in monitoring this family and their associates.   Comparing them with Thames Valley Police is like comparing the US Marines with the Cub Scouts.

Since the FSB, unlike Thames Valley Police, know about the DVD, they will not have been too surprised that the attack was allowed to proceed.  Not the least shameful thing is that the families will be lied to repeatedly in the years ahead, like the 7/7 families were lied to in Britain.  That attack was of course sponsored by GO2, the German operation in London.  We are still lying to the families of the victims of IRA terrorism thirty years after we discovered that the Germans were sponsoring the IRA and that there was a covert German agency called the DVD.  I had a conversation with a minister in the Thatcher government, some years ago, who told me testily that we had known all about the DVD and the IRA in the 1980s.  I could have hit him – why didn’t we do anything about it?

Two comments about prevention of further attacks.  Firstly the usefulness of CCTV has once again been demonstrated.  But for store CCTV these terrorists would never have been identified.  The great thing about commercial CCTV is that retailers can just drop the tapes round to a local TV station.  Had they been official tapes they might have been suppressed on orders from a DVD asset high up in the Department of Justice.  I well recall how CCTV footage of Madeleine McCann in a transport café (truck stop) near Montpelier was suppressed by Paris, once facial recognition technology had confirmed that it was her.  Where the DVD are involved you get official corruption you wouldn’t believe.

I know there are privacy issues but it’s the old public safety/privacy balance.  CCTV makes streets safer.   Privacy comes at a cost.

Secondly, the tragic loss of life has once again spelt out the human cost of our over-generous asylum policy in the West.  It costs far more lives than it saves, both in terms of the numbers of people who die whilst being trafficked and those who die in terrorist attacks carried out by asylum seekers.  The UN Convention on Refugees has been abused to the point where it has become a sick joke.  All Western states should withdraw, putting the emphasis on regional asylum.  Neither Boston terrorist should ever have been allowed anywhere near the United States.

There was a splendid obituary in the Daily Telegraph this week for Commander Vic Sirett of the Royal Navy, who sadly passed on March 31st.  A Fleet Air Arm helicopter pilot, who pulled off the RN’s first night-time rescue at sea by a helo, of a Sea Vixen crew, he flew with the US Navy at Key West from 1965 to 1967.  In that time he rescued two USAF pilots in the Gulf and a downed US Navy F-4 pilot off the Keys.  Knowing Americans as I do I am sure he was well thanked.

That is one of the nice things about working with Americans.  You’re the Good Guys.  If you supply intelligence to US agencies, as I have, they will usually find a way of covering your butt if the Bad Guys come after you, as they came after me after Operation Vulcan, screaming with fury because our team had forestalled a major terrorist attack.  I was just finishing up a conversation with a very nice admiral in Whitehall this week when an American intelligence officer held back and made sure he was between me and the door!   There was then a very fruitful discussion and I gather he cleared up some serious confusion in the mind of someone in Whitehall who had been running interference on me.  Thanks.  As allies we help each other out.  No American in trouble has ever had to ask me twice for help.  It’s really nice to be able to call in the odd favor in return and not have to ask twice.  Gordon Duff has been brilliant by the way, as have others on the Veterans Today team.

As I predicted the Coalition Government in Britain is in serious trouble. That nice man Nigel Farage’s United Kingdom Independence Party came within two points of matching the Tory vote in yesterday’s county council elections in England.  In the Parliamentary by-election in South Shields for the seat vacated by David Miliband the Liberal Democrats came in seventh.  They only polled about half the vote for the British National Party, possibly because the public don’t see them as being as nice as the BNP.  Their vote was about 1.3% and they are a Coalition partner.

The result is a disaster for Cameron, who will surely now be forced out.  A replacement has been lined up – he’s a very nice chap and very sensible.  Cameron is likely to announce that he wants to spend more time with his family.  They are welcome to him, no offense.

Posted by on May 3, 2013, With 3834 Reads Filed under Of Interest. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. Both comments and pings are currently closed.

25 Responses to "The Boston Terrorist Attack II"

1. CoJonesGrandes  May 15, 2013 at 4:16 pm

Mr Shrimpton, could you please let whoever needs to know that it will be a dreadful mistake to replace David Cameron with Ken Clarke.

Quote:
    The following is a conversation regarding …Ben Fellows’ ‘touched my penis when I was 15 years old’ complaint against Kenneth Clarke MP. The Police inform Ben that Kenneth Clarke is above the law and can’t be spoken to regarding the case. “Police say that members of the Royal household, Members of Parliament and Corporations are above the law?” Ben ponders in the editorial for this video (below).

2. Steve  May 15, 2013 at 7:39 am

More shrimpcon Darned Vacuous Drivel.

3. nancybisset  May 5, 2013 at 12:30 pm

Oh frog, great words here. Truth all the way. Facts that connect, a great critical thinker. I am having to re-call this skill that had been social engineered away from me. Taking me since Jan.9, 2009 when I met a U.K. brilliant dot-connecting guru. Guiding me lovingly to know what has been happening right under my nose, seeing with blinded eyes I am now aware. He is A ‘critical thinker’ the Media tries to dismiss by the derogatory title of a “Conspiracy theorist’ (A C.T. I shorten to)

The Newspeak–words put out like C.T. make people such as you frog look like a loony just by tagging you with the created-word-branding to dismiss your critical thinking and connecting unseen dots in the terror drills and these false flag events so cleverly planned and orchestrated. I thank you for this wonderful shot but powerful share.

I love the teenage expression, ‘Duh!’. For this Michael article above makes me want to ‘Duh Duh Duh until the cows come home’. Have to release my pent up energy received from his being allowed to lie so blatantly here over and over. Guess our soldiers fighting to have free speech protecting his tush.

I now finish reading my comment-ers words. Many tell truth about this persons being allowed to speak such blatant lies here on this site I enjoy hearing personal opinions. Our truths change each time we create but this one statement alone, ‘… the Media still not getting it.’ really made me rage-inside. What can you even trust coming from this persons writings here? DUH! Yep. Whew, I feel better now.: -)

4. Dublinmick  May 5, 2013 at 12:01 pm

Of course that first paragraph is right. The terrorists had immense assets, Craft contractors, the Russell skull and bones faction (think big oil) Russell Trust, Uncle Ruslan formally married to a CIA agent’s daughter, Jamestown Foundation, USAID, IDF, Mossad. Tamerlan by the way is pictured giving that satanic hand sign in several snap shots out of the world wide interwebz.

Perhaps they could have provided him with a Mercedes … oh wait they did. Momma won’t you buy me a mercedes Benz.

First paragraph is correct:

“Even after further arrests the media are still not getting it. Terrorism is a state-sponsored phenomenon and terrorists rarely act alone. They normally need help from penetration assets in the target country – manifestly the case with the Boston bombers. There is usually a support network in the target country and there always has to be someone to provide the cash”

5. rogelio41  May 4, 2013 at 8:22 pm

The mystery is solved – DVD stands for “Dead Vertical Drop.” And I thought is was some government department or something. Or maybe it’s “Dastardly Vampire Dread.” Or something…

6. DaveE  May 4, 2013 at 7:06 pm

This guy is improving dramatically. The first paragraph actually makes sense and withstands the scrutiny of a six year old.

7. truthman  May 4, 2013 at 6:17 pm

Once again, after reading Shrimpton, I threw up in my mouth. He is the ONE VT contributor that should leave us ALL questioning EVERYTHING about VT. Just sayin’! And if course, we should ALL question EVERYTHING about EVERYTHING anyway. Always and all ways…

Peace.

8. Dublinmick  May 4, 2013 at 10:38 am

The comment sections on Shrimp’s pieces are better than most writer’s actual articles. We are calling for your intervention with a Mensch out in Aurora, Colorado Shrimp who is calling for the soviet solution. David Perry editor of the Aurora Sun is calling for the NRA and all gun owning terrorists to be sent to gitmo forever.

9. Michael Shrimpton  May 4, 2013 at 9:55 am

Not sure if this will be seen – we still have a glitch. If Mummyplayer will forgive the ad, all will be explained in Spyhunter! Now to get back to those edits on chapter 5!!

• nancybisset  May 5, 2013 at 12:08 pm

Hello Michael why don’t you start telling the truth about the lying Media. Your acting like they are not getting it (alone) tells me you are lying.

It upsets me more each of your writings that are posted here on the Veteran’s Today. I love personal opinions but I will tolerate blatant lies told to me.

I ask journalists, editors, columnists to begin telling we the people the truth(s). None of us have the whole truth, but by sharing truth(s) we do know and stop the lying machine of the Jewish-controlled-Media-Hollywood Networks to keep the masses re-programming themselves by the boob tube (TV), the controlled corp. Education system -co-opt-ed decades ago, and then the use of religion(s) to stage Wars in the name of some god and tell lies about people of different countries that cannot stand up and tell American’s that these are lies lies lies.

These dear people in other countries are made to fear by setting up these war-schemes with covert-compartmentalized cells giving them names that we cannot even pronounce, and omg American’s were believing the Media like every word they told us was truth. Never questioning it.

I am so upset Michael at your lies within. My man, died from the crap done to him serving our country in the armed forces. Fighting for freedom of speech and To hear you make just that one statement, ‘… the Media still not getting it,’ total lie lie lie. It made me hurl-because how can you take up valuable space on this Veteran’s Today and get away with such crap. I am truly asking, “HOW ARE YOU ALLOWED to write these lies?”

God have mercy on America. Forgive our dumb-ed-down-ness, may we awaken to the truth.

It is time for some of you that have such access to the public, to step up and begin telling some truth(s). American’s are now awake enough to take it. So take a hit for mankind, Michael and start sharing the truth(s) that you do know, any truth will do for a start. Like admitting the Media is controlling your words as on our nightly-6 o’clock news.:-) This will do for a start.

Michael, make a choice to help the Human Race. OK? Nancy

10. draximus  May 4, 2013 at 9:17 am

Why, why, why do VT continue to publish Shrimptons crap?

• talmudawaregoyim  May 4, 2013 at 5:06 pm

thing about jews, they could care less what goyim think!

11. Charlotte NC Bill  May 4, 2013 at 4:10 am

You can learn more fm the comments section of a Kevin Barrett article than a Shrimpton article..

• JS  May 4, 2013 at 7:21 am

I’ve noticed the same thing about the comments section. I’ve concluded that DVD shills have a lower IQ than Israeli shills.

12. Martin Maloney  May 4, 2013 at 3:51 am

Riddle:

Q: How did the DVD demolish the twin towers?

A: With Blu-Ray guns.

• stephanaugust  May 4, 2013 at 4:19 am

LOL 🙂

13. Dublinmick  May 4, 2013 at 12:05 am

Thanks Shrimp we all need a good laugh here and there. Yeah the FSU is prone to watch people when they are mixed up with the Jamestown Foundation, their uncle has daughter married to spooks. Yeah that will work every time.

By the way was Warren Russell related to Taze Russell, you know the guy who founded Jehovah’s witness, the mormon and pyramid schemes? Did they name the tazer after Taze?

Could I have some more sugar in this spot of tea?

14. stephanaugust  May 3, 2013 at 11:43 pm

How I missed the DVD. Welcome back.

15. davidmcsf  May 3, 2013 at 10:51 pm

Jesus – I know better than to waste my time reading Shrimpton. Usually check the author before I read it. Thank God he always gets is accusations out for the DVD ASAP. Funny how he always claims the DVD did it when it smells of terrorist state ISRAEL and the deceptive dangerous MOSSAD. Any time Israel acts Shrimpton comes out with a damn DVD story Never fails. Holocaust was a fraud (Israel lies)? No says Shrimpton it was Germany. 911 was without a doubt Israel & US neocons? No – says shrimpton it most certainly was the DVD. And yada yada yada. Damn this Shrimpton is such a tool. But sometimes it is a great read for the pain it causes my ribs from hysterical laughing. As much as I love Veterans Today they really need a Satire section for his stuff. I just hope a newbie to the truth never reads this crap convincing people of total absurdities thereby requiring me to have to reeducate them-damn there are enough already!

• Charlotte NC Bill  May 4, 2013 at 3:57 am

Shrimpton’s a waste of everyone’s time…Read Jim Stone…John Kaminski, Kevin Barrett..somebody, anybody honest with some functioning grey cells in their head.

• talmudawaregoyim  May 4, 2013 at 5:08 pm

Shrimpy just wants to make th bossman happy

• nancybisset  May 5, 2013 at 12:35 pm

Beautifully written davidmcst. Hee hee hee. Have to laugh or cry all the way home instead of wee wee wee like the little piggy cried. Yep agree with every word. 🙂

16. mommyplayer  May 3, 2013 at 8:55 pm

Hi,
    Ever read John Lecarre, Absolute Friends? He talked in very hushed manner about a extra governmental group that was now running things, away from the intelligence agencies that the hero and foe were in. Maybe he meant the DVD? Where can I read about this group? When did it start? There are alot of readers who have the same question I am sure. Thank you for your articles on VT.

• wiggins  May 4, 2013 at 12:30 pm

He’d certainly saw through the BS which led to the Iraq war in that book.

17. mommyplayer  May 3, 2013 at 8:55 pm

Hi,
    Every read John Lecarre, Absolute Friends? He talked in very hushed manner about a extra governmental group that was now running things, away from the intelligence agencies that the hero and foe were in. Maybe he meant the DVD? Where can I read about this group? When did it start? There are alot of readers who have the same question I am sure. Thank you for your articles on VT.