Stabbed in the Back
… by Bob Nichols
(San Francisco) Forty years ago US hospitals had a kinda, sorta, informal word of mouth “policy” to “walk slow” when a dying no-pay patient “Coded.” This “allowed” the patient to go ahead and croak before the life extending heroic measures arrived. It was that way because it was always that way.
The extension of payments to include the previously “allowed to die” saw a quick change in policy to go after the new money available.
Forty-five (45) years later, the Nuclear States officially raise the amounts of “permitted radiation levels” by hundreds and sometimes thousands of times to maintain the utter and absolute dominance of the Nuclear State over everything, everywhere, for all time. No tolerance given.
Obama’s Done Deal
Plummeting worldwide population numbers and a dumber population are the inevitable results of this policy. This codifies policy “guidance” issued to all Executive Branch Offices of the US Gov immediately after President Obama’s first Presidential election. The Hope Prez? Yea, sure, when pigs fly.
In the never ending war between the suits (politicians) and the physicists, the suits win yet again; by changing the rules. It takes more than logic to fight these animals and win.
Notes and Sources.
1. “Obama Approves Raising Permissible Levels Of Nuclear Radiation In Drinking Water” http://worldtruth.tv/obama-approves-raising-permissible-levels-of-nuclear-radiation-in-drinking-water/
2. “Kill One Kill Twelve Kill Millions Kill Billions,” Jun 9, 2012, Bob Nichols, VeteransToday dot com, http://www.veteranstoday.com/?p=210465
4. Chernobyl: Consequences of the Catastrophe for People and Nature, written by A. V. Yablokov, V. B. Nesterenko and A. V. Nesterenko, published by the New York Academy of Sciences in December 2009, translated and edited into a book by Dr. Janette Sherman. Download a pdf here: Chernobyl: Consequences of the Catastrophe for … – StrahlenTelex www.strahlentelex.de/Yablokov%20Chernobyl%20book.pdf File Format: PDF/Adobe Acrobat Chernobyl Consequences of the Catastrophe for People and the Environment ….. contrary to elementary observations about the nature of the primary interactions …
6. “Chronic inflammation, mutation and cancer,” Stephan Christen, Tory Hagen, M K Shigenaga, and Bruce N Ames, pages 35 to 88 in book. 319 references in one article.
7. C E Finch, Biology of human longevity. 182 pages of references. Amazon, http://www.amazon.com/Biology-Human-Longevity-Inflammation-Nutrition/dp/0123736579
7. Microbes and Malignancies, Infection as a cause of human cancers, edited by Julie Parsonnet. Amazon, http://www.amazon.com/Microbes-Malignancy-Infection-Cause-Cancers/dp/0195104013
Posted by Bob Nichols on May 24, 2013, With 5175 Reads Filed under Of Interest. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.