The basic underlying, uniting and healing force of the universe is a psychic energy field of love and soul consciousness (The Unified Field ) which lies not only beyond time and space but also beneath our deepest fears ~ and whose principle property is the universal urge to unite. It’s now on Kindle:
In physics, a unified field theory, occasionally referred to as a uniform field theory, is a type of field theory that allows all that is usually thought of as fundamental forces and elementary particles to be written in terms of a single field. Wikipedia
Here are the three basic tenets of my Unified field ~ which I fully explain in my book and Kindle EBook entitled RADICAL THERAPY. This is the Amazon Kindle link
The basic underlying healing force of the universe is a psychic energy field of universal love, within which gravitational and electromagnetic fields, the strong and weak forces in the atom, and all other forces of nature, including time and space, are merely conditions of state. Within this psychic realm of love, paranormal events such as clairvoyance, telepathy, precognition and near-death experiences are also conditions of state. The principal property of this field of love is its propensity to unite, complete and fulfill all living beings within a constantly evolving loving plan. This field of love is the absolute constant of the universe in that within it, time and space do not exist. Thus, we are instantly joined with the past, present and future of a universe which is in the process of uniting, completing and fulfilling itself.
The consciousness of the observer is the determining factor in being able to perceive the Unified Field, and the depth of one’s sensory experience is what determines this consciousness. In that regard, our most profound sensory experience is the total surrender to what is deepest within ourselves, that is, the surrender to love and a joyful state of soul consciousness – which is the awareness of an evolving loving plan and the taking of responsibility for one’s function within that plan. The Unified Field is therefore a state of soul consciousness. That state which limits or denies our perception of the Unified Field is fear based ego consciousness.
It would appear that the pain of not feeling loved for oneself and being seemingly separated from our original state of soul consciousness and the Unified Field is of such deep psychic proportions that, early in childhood, processes are triggered in the hypothalamus which result in a left brain imbalance and dominance as well as the denial, mistrust and forgetting of our connection to the Unified Field and the love and joy and a state of soul consciousness deepest within us. It is from this dark tunnel of pain, aloneness, despair and apparent death that the ego and ego consciousness is born – for survival and protection purposes only. As such, death or the idea of death, is an illusion measured by the limits of our consciousness.
Think of the ego as a protective cocoon that is eventually meant to be shed. The Unified Field can be visualized as a grid of great luminosity joining all living beings within its energy field of love. The words of Longfellow would seem appropriate in describing this all-encompassing field or grid: “The thread of all sustaining beauty that runs through all and doth all unite.”
My title of my 1998 dissertation ~ The Unified Field ~ was a finalist in the Noetic Science/Common Boundary contest for papers relating to Spiritual Psychology ~ but was later changed to Radical Therapy (Surrender to Love and Heal Yourself in Seven Sessions, Not Seven years) for marketing and promotion reasons. It has now become a Kindle EBook.
My original intent was to use the title THE UNIFIED FIELD but promoting reasons prevailed and RADICAL THERAPY/ Surrender to love and Heal Yourself in seven sessions ( not seven years ) was published in 2002 ~ which combined both major points from my dissertation as well as my proven seven self-healing sessions.
The last 12 years have been spent proving its basic premise with my clients ~ especially combat veterans with PTSD who have been taught to hate and kill ~ and all of them have read this book as well as utilized the seven sessions during their individual heart centered self-healing process.
Approximately 66 active duty veterans have participated in my Band of Brothers Healing the Wounded Heart workshops with an astounding average of 60% improvement in all 21 symptoms of PTSD ~ particularly peace of mind, gratefulness and the ability to give and receive love.
Band of Brothers #11, in 2012, was both a culmination and affirmation that I was now fully participating in this loving plan as I facilitated the journey of five Gulf War veterans through their deepest fears, anger and unworthiness to a place of love, joy and gratitude and a new choice in life.
Make no mistake about it, the healing the Wounded heart workshops dealt with the re-opening of closed hearts through gratitude and forgiveness; seeing their life as a quest versus a struggle, and noting how every love relationship played its part in their individual journey to finally find, embrace and celebrate their authentic self as well as the capacity to fully love and receive love ~ and everyone, I mean everyone can relate to that quest.
Stephen Hawking wrote “there ought to be something both simple and profound about a grand Unified Field Theory“ ~ and what could be more simple and yet profound than Love.
The intent of book and eBook is to both heal and inform you ~ for within it you will discover not only a proven formula for self-healing ~ but also, these 12 major truths that could well change your perception of the world.
The twelve major truths this eBook reveals are as follows:
- You can heal yourself by surrendering to love. It is really that simple!
- The long sought for Unified Field is a psychic energy field of love and soul consciousness ~ which lies not only beyond time and space but also beneath our deepest fears ~ and whose principle property is the universal urge to unite.
- The so called laws of science and physics are essentially observer dependent in that the consciousness of the observer determines what can be truly seen.
- This Unified Field of love and soul consciousness is the absolute constant of the universe ~ in that, within it, time and space do not exist. Light is no longer the one constant of the universe, in this field of love, and even gravity is subject to this stronger attractive force through Asymptotic freedom.
- The near death experience is, in reality, a state of soul consciousness that lies beyond our present state of ego consciousness. Dr. Eban Alexander’s bestselling book PROOF OF HEAVEN is actually proof of this very same Unified Field of Love and Soul Consciousness.
- Our life is a clearly defined quest, not a struggle, to emerge from our present state of ego consciousness and reunite with our authentic self and our original state of soul consciousness.
- Beneath our deepest pain and grief is a state of love, joy, and soul consciousness ~ the Unified Field of love and the keys to that magic kingdom of the soul are gratefulness and forgiveness.
- Jesus was divinely human ~ an evolutionary forerunner for a state of soul consciousness we will all eventually surrender to.
- There is no such thing as an ugly soul; we all come from a place of love, joy and soul consciousness.
- Relationship is the true test of who we really are ~ and every love relationship, regardless of the pain, is a gift on the journey to find and embrace our authentic self and our authentic vocation in the loving plan.
- Most long term therapy is thinly disguised co-dependency; we all have the capacity to heal ourselves if we will open our hearts, say yes to ourselves and not be controlled by fear.
- Darwin had it wrong. Evolution is fueled by social cooperation and altruism, not survival of the fittest. We cannot escape our destiny and it is divine.
So what would it look like if the World suddenly realized that what was deepest within us and all living matter was love ~ or that the basic structure of the universe was LOVE.
We are looking at it right now ~ just scale the entire history of the universe (13.8 billion years) down to one calendar year, with January 1 marking the Big Bang. The stars would have formed on January 20, and the galaxies a few days later. Our sun didn’t appear until August 31; life on Earth first appeared on September 21. And humans? We didn’t show up until the last hour of the last day, December 31.
Our entire history would be contained in the last 14 seconds ~ and guess what’s fueling this incredible burst of complexity/consciousness ~ a Unified Field of love and soul consciousness fueled by the universal urge to unite.
Lincoln Barnett correctly described the true philosophical triumph of this stunning discovery ~
The great philosophical triumph of any unified field theory is implicit in the first word of its title.
For it will carry to logical fulfillment the long course of science towards the unification of man’s concepts of the physical world.
For from its august perspective the entire universe would appear as one elemental field in which each atom, each flying electron, each star, each wandering comet and slow-wheeling galaxy, is seen to be but a ripple or tumescence in the underlying space-time unity.
And so a profound simplicity would supplant the surface complexity of nature. Thus all man’s perceptions of the world and all his abstract intuitions of reality would merge finally into one, and the deep underlying unity of the universe would be laid bare. Lincoln Barnett
The deep underlying unity of the universe has always been about love and the universal urge to unite. Surrender to love and find that same magic deepest within yourself ~ as well as your part in this universal loving plan.
About the Author: Allen L Roland is a Freelance Alternative Press Online columnist. He is also a practicing psychotherapist, author and lecturer who also shares a daily political and social commentary on his web site at AllenRoland.com. He also guest hosts a Truthtalk, a national radio show that airs monthly. He is available for comments, interviews, speaking engagements and private consultations via email at email@example.com.
Roland is a twin who was born in Boston, Massachusetts, survived a dysfunctional family, pursued and lived his dreams, including becoming a Navy supersonic carrier pilot, finding himself by fully opening his heart, writing three books, siring four children ~ and is still living his ultimate dream by making a difference from a place of love, celebration and service.
His Ph.D dissertation THE UNIFIED FIELD was chosen by Common Boundary and Noetic Science Institute, in their 1998 national dissertation contest, as one of the top three finalists for combining spirituality and psychology. His ongoing heart centered work as a consultant with veterans with PTSD, is the most satisfying work of his life. Allen's online newsletter, columns and radio broadcasts are committed to the truth ~ as he sees it ~ for only the truth is revolutionary.
Latest posts by Allen L Roland (see all)
- Eastwood’s American Sniper has Anti-War Message - February 23, 2015
- Obama’s Enduring Military Offensive = War Is Peace - February 16, 2015
- Band Of Brothers #14 / Healing Wounded Hearts Through Love and Gratefulness - February 9, 2015
Posted by Allen L Roland on April 5, 2014, With 0 Reads, Filed under Book Reviews, Life, Of Interest. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. Both comments and pings are currently closed.