Secret Veterans Death List Discovered

Secret Lists, Secret Policy, Killing American Veterans

By Gordon Duff, Senior Editor

Editor’s note:  The story below outlines the criminal abuse of America’s veterans.  Were these cows, perhaps the white supremacist militias might be involved.  Sheriffs around the US are fully complicit, not only failing to investigate crimes under their jurisdiction but also have used their “blue gang” to silence pro-veteran whisleblowers.  We have many instances of this.  Similarly, the American Legion has been too busy worried about the Mohave Cross to involve themselves in veterans healthcare scandals.  Even CNN has done more.  Sad.g

When CNN reported on this, for a third time, they acted surprised.  The DVA (Department of Veterans Affairs) had ignored their three previous reports of acts that constitute, minimally, negligent homicide in some cases, in others, 2nd degree murder.

They list over 40 dead.  It is our suspicion, and hardly unfounded, that the number exceeds 100,000.

They were suprised that congress has done nothing yet has know about this for years.  In fact, this is barely an issue for service organizations.  The “bingo and booze” brigade has other items higher on their agenda.

Please watch the entire video, all of it.  Veterans Today thanks CNN for this excellent report.

When one of our own groups picketed a massive VA facility for its acts of denial of care and massive corruption, the VA sent out police and then thugs to attack our members, average age 76. Two of our own died during the protest, Steve Palmer and Daniel Overmyer, both decorated World War II veterans.

On another front, over 200 veterans who made complaints to the Veterans Affairs Office of Inspector General were illegally prosecuted in order to shut them up.

The OIG went directly to local and federal prosecutors, after scounging through healthcare records of veteran whistleblowers. However, the DVA/OIG has no police power and is legally prohibed from such acts, which are, in themselves, criminal.

Can we call it terrorism?

Gordon Duff, Senior Editor

Gordon Duff is a Marine combat veteran of the Vietnam War.He is a disabled veteran and has worked on veterans and POW issues for decades.

Gordon Duff is an accredited diplomat and is generally accepted as one of the top global intelligence specialists.He manages the world's largest private intelligence organization and regularly consults with governments challenged by security issues.

Gordon Duff has traveled extensively, is published around the world and is a regular guest on TV and radio in more than "several" countries.He is also a trained chef, wine enthusiast, avid motorcyclist and gunsmith specializing in historical weapons and restoration.Business experience and interests are in energy and defense technology.

Visit Gordon Duff's YouTube Channel

Latest posts by Gordon Duff, Senior Editor (see all)

facebooktwittergoogle_plusredditpinterestlinkedinmail

Posted by on April 24, 2014, With 0 Reads, Filed under Of Interest. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. Both comments and pings are currently closed.

17 Responses to "Secret Veterans Death List Discovered"

1. 60sstreetpunk  April 29, 2014 at 3:47 pm

Gordon do you know why they treat the chief of staff at your VA like shit. If he is retired O-6 and competent and caring and I guess he is a medical doctor, then I guess he can see through anything bad that goes on.

2. jmreeves  April 29, 2014 at 10:19 am

Thanks Mr. Duff.
    Yet Again, just when I think they can’t go any lower,
    I am made a fool of.

John

3. 60sstreetpunk  April 27, 2014 at 6:10 pm

The incompetent and unconcerned get hired for top positions such as this woman who runs the Phoenix VA Med Center. Is there any accountability as of this date?
    I guess the only things that make many bureaucrats do right is to threaten their financial and /or physical health.
    There is no accountability even at many wounded warriors programs or at least there was poor accountability several years ago. I no longer keep contact with active military stuff. There are far too many gutless military retirees especially the higher ranking enlisted and officers.
    Several years back before I finally felt physically and mentally worn out (kaput!), I did the moral and “courageous” thing and spoke up about bad goings on, and then lost my job (it involved an absence of care and accountability in a program). It was nothing less than what I would have done 45 years ago for the Marines I served with and for the soldiers I served with years later. I lost my paycheck-good thing I saved.
    What does retired 4 star gen. VA head Eric Shinseki do?
    Tim Robbins played main character in movie Jacob ‘s Ladder. When he accepted that he had been killed in Vietnam and would meet his son in the nonphysical world, his confusion ended. Danny Aiello played the understanding concerned mentor-he was a chiropractor. I saw movie when it first came out then refused to watch it until I bought the DVD in a thrift shop a few years ago and then sent the DVD to a soldier in Kuwait. I made some peace with the story- a little.

4. Robert Blanton  April 25, 2014 at 10:03 am

Mr Gordon, Please start looking at Martin Armstrong’s blogs. Also, please take some time to listen to Mr. Field McConnell from AbelDanger.com. Everything he says about the UBAP makes sense about 911 AND 370. Also, the good doctor Keven Barrett please take some time to understand Mr. Field McConnell. I was previously a “no planes guy” but now think it was totally controlled and what you saw on “tv” was cgi. Take care.

• LC  April 25, 2014 at 11:45 pm

Thank you. & Yes. This pilot definitely knows what happened. Here is your actual link –

#1938 Marine Links Serco’s 370 BIOT Rendition to Obama Red Switch Override, ConAir Sheraton Cross Key Torture

********www.abeldanger.net/2014/04/1938-marine-links-sercos-370-biot.html

5. star messenger  April 25, 2014 at 2:58 am

If I remember the movie, “Jacob’s Ladder”, correctly, in the end “Jacob” gets reunited with “Gabe”, his son. So, hope is eternal!

You also sound like someone who is deeply disappointed with the way Vets are treated in the “Real World”. What I mean by the “Real World” is, the entire world has always been this way toward their soldiers; or, much, much, worse. Failure for the Samurai meant death by Seppuku (Harakiri). But today, we are learning to fight back for out rights; as is done in Veterans Today!

See ya!

• star messenger  April 25, 2014 at 3:03 am

My above Reply, was left for “Jake Gittes” on April 25, 2014 – 2 58 am. I forgot to clarify my Reply.

6. star messenger  April 25, 2014 at 12:58 am

To Gordon Duff I agree with you about the Death Panels being around for a long time. Although, if you listen to Sarah (The Car Show Girl) Palin, the ACA (Obamacare) will be the ones who initiate such decisions.

But, one thing is for sure; Fox Snooze will lie first time and every time.

7. Bartered  April 25, 2014 at 12:07 am

Didn’t most French revolutions succeed with the help of their ex-vets? I cant see a house wife, kids, and old fat sloppy men who never held a fire arm in their life defeat a national army, yet they did, more than once. Iran did it in less than a year with their vets help.
    I don’t think were hungry enough yet to ask for their help and return the favor with money, land, and a good job. Most of us need to live under a bridge after loosing everything before we get to that point.
    Others who live under a bridge or suffer mind numbing illness’s from combat cant wait much longer.
    I just hope their not too sore at us for being overbearing, apathetic, opinionated know it all’s with a chip on our shoulder and enough debt to sink an island. All we need now is Austerity and will be right their with them. I’m a vet by the way, just not the combat variety.

8. ani  April 24, 2014 at 6:15 pm

On my parents’ television at the moment is live broadcast of the ANZAC parade with the Duke of Cambridge taking the salute from the survivors of every conflict with which Australia has been involved.

Scrolling news beneath the pomp and ceremony in Canberra is the warning-
    home care for veterans under threat

TPTB are laughing.

9. Jack Heart  April 24, 2014 at 5:07 pm

I guess its no accident that the state McCain runs is sited as the worst offender.

10. Gordon Duff  April 24, 2014 at 12:08 pm

Thanks for the “Jacobs Ladder” reminder.

• jake gittes  April 24, 2014 at 3:46 pm

No problem. Thank you and VT for what you do.

11. Curmudgeon  April 24, 2014 at 6:57 am

My wild guess would be that there were no commissioned officers on the secret list(s).
    Patients get in the way of running a “model of efficiency” hospital.

• Gordon Duff  April 24, 2014 at 12:07 pm

My Chief of Staff is a retired O6. They treat him like shit.

• star messenger  April 25, 2014 at 1:25 am

My advice to your “retired 06″ is; if they give you shit, give it right back. I found that that is the ONLY thing that works. I see other Vets get denied benefits because they are either afraid to speak up, or, they have been trained to “suck it up, soldier”.

But, whenever the V.A. does WRONG, think of this Heb. 4 13,16 (13) Nothing in all creation is hidden from God’s sight. Everything is uncovered and laid bare before the eyes of him to whom we must give account.
      (16) Let us then approach the throne of grace with confidence, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help us in our time of need.

With that in mind, look the bastards dead in the eye and tell them you have a right to receive…whatever.
      Try it. It works. Don’t let fear hold you back, because, once you let fear “in”, you are finished!

12. ani  April 25, 2014 at 9:21 pm

I am both stunned and humbled by your comment here molecule. Thank You for everything you have written here at Veterans Today, informing, inspiring and encouraging 😉

TOP 50 READ ARTICLES THIS WEEK