Dear “Jewish Defense League”: Why aren’t I on your death list?

ztn03Emailed [email protected]

Dear “Jewish Defense League”:

It has come to my attention that you have been issuing death threats against my friends and colleagues, including Press TV’s Canada correspondent Joshua Blakeney and freelance journalist Tom Mysiewicz. Check out my new Press TV article:

Zionist Terrorists Targeting Journalists with Death Threats

I am writing in protest of these threats. Frankly, I am appalled. And what really galls me is: Why did you leave me off the list?! A death threat from the JDL is one of the highest accolades in journalism. Many consider it several notches above a Pulitzer prize. What haven’t I done to not deserve such an honor? Yes, I know Blakeney and Mysiewicz are good. But as the dead Syrian soldier said to the ISIL maniac: What am I, chopped liver?

Maybe you left me off the death list because you saw my article:

Top Ten Reasons Why Israel Actually IS a Legitimate State

Yes, this article does present the ten strongest arguments for Israel’s legitimacy that exist. It begins with:

10) Hitler, Pol Pot, Genghis Khan and Attila the Hun all killed more people than Israel has. So why are you singling out Israel for criticism, you anti-Semite?

And ends with:

1) We own the media, Hollywood, the banking system, Congress, and the White House. If we said the Fishy-Smelling Underwater Kingdom of Atlantis was a legitimate state, and a giant squid was its prime minister, we could make you believe us.

You seem not to have understood that this article is satire. Its point is that every available argument for Israel’s “right to exist” is preposterous. Since you somehow believe these preposterous arguments, you may have missed the satire.

Perhaps you also applauded my article pointing out the advantages of moving the whole US Congress to Israel:

US Congress Moves to Israel in Deficit-Reduction Effort

August 12 2011 Dissociated Press

In the wake of the announcement that 81 US Congressmen are leaving on an AIPAC-sponsored junket to Israel, the new SuperCongress announced today that the entire legislative branch of the US government will be moved to Tel Aviv. The reason, according to informed sources, is to save on travel junket expenses to reduce the national deficit.

Relocating Congress to Israel is expected to significantly lower the cost of AIPAC-sponsored junkets: Airfare costs will be eliminated, hotel costs reduced, and “preferred customer” cocaine and prostitution discounts taken advantage of. The move should bring a noticeable reduction in the hemorrhage of US taxpayer dollars to the Zionist state… (full article)

I regret to inform you that this article, too, is satirical in nature. While it pretends to be touting the advantages of moving Congress to Tel Aviv, the article’s real thrust is to lampoon US subservience to Israel. Please read it again and see if you don’t agree.

While mercilessly skewering the Jewish State of Israel at every available opportunity, I also enjoy flaying such prominent Jewish Zionists as Larry Silverstein and Benjamin Netanyahu. You may recall that I’m the guy who created the Larry Silverstein Chutzpah Award, and gave it to such worthies as “lets murder Americans in false flags for Israel” psycho Patrick Clawson, and “the Mossad should murder Obama for Israel” editorialist Andrew Adler.

As for Netanyahu, I have been raking him over the coals on a regular basis. Check out:

Is NetanBombYou a ‘Toon? Will US Senate crown Netanyahu emperor?

Latest Snowden leak: Obama’s UNEDITED remarks to Netanyahu!

After reading the above material, and finally understanding the satire, perhaps you will reconsider your decision to leave me off your death list.

Yes, I realize that I am not an enemy of the Jewish religion or the Jewish people, but merely an anti-Zionist who despises all abuses of power, regardless of ethnicity or religion. I’m sure Joshua Blakeney and Tom Mysiewicz also fall in that category.

So if that’s what’s bothering you, let me emphasize to you that I strongly support Gilad Atzmon’s efforts to critique Jewish identity politics, and I agree with many of his arguments. That means that I do recognize that there are negative aspects of Jewish culture (tribalism, self-centeredness, material greed, rabbinical pedantry) as well as positive ones (high educational standards, iconoclasm, great sense of humor, bagels.) Which in your book makes me a despicable anti-Semite worthy of death. Right? I certainly hope so!

Sincerely Dr. Kevin Barrett

Editor, Veterans Today

Posted by on June 25, 2014, With 4623 Reads Filed under Humor. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.

27 Responses to "Dear “Jewish Defense League”: Why aren’t I on your death list?"

1. Simpsons Donkey  June 27, 2014 at 10:45 pm

“Long live Dr. Kevin Barrett” – Ziad Abu Amin Fadel, Syrian Perspective

2. Lasher  June 26, 2014 at 5:35 pm

Jews could not afford to all go to live in Israel. Where would they then get their money from to bribe Congress to give them everything they demand?

3. stephanaugust  June 26, 2014 at 7:38 am

Can I find the JDL OWNS UP TO BLOODY BOMBING article anywhere on earth as a text file (or doc or html or searchable pdf)? I would like to translate it.

4. Worker Bee  June 25, 2014 at 6:16 pm

So what is Dr. Barrett’s opinion on what the true events of the Holocaust™ were?

• williammartin  June 25, 2014 at 10:23 pm

The true events? HOLYCO$T.
      Biggest hoax in the world used to cover the US and Allied War Crimes in the mass bombing of Civilian’s throughout Germany and Japan where they died by the real fires (holocaust) as basements were loaded with coal and coke. The Japanese Holocaust of 2 atomic bombs and the burning to death of 16 square miles of Tokyo’s civilian’s.
      Did Jew’s die? A few. Why? US and Allied bombing of airports, dams, bridges, pharmacies, schools, farms, trains and railways, hospital’s and more. As starvation set in with US Air Superiority that is when the REAL Holocaust started. Not to mention the Million’s of German POW in US pow camps that were starved to death.
      Application to Korea, Vietnam etc where US bombed village after village with Napalm and other bombs. The (NAZI History) is a cover for US Crimes against’ all humanity. 201 wars where the US was NEVER attacked ONCE! Even Pearl Harbor a STOLEN Port as Hawaii wasn’t even a State until 1959 so the US has Never been attacked. FACT.

• Worker Bee  June 26, 2014 at 4:53 am

Well, 271 thousand is a bit less than 6 million. ****http //1.bp.blogspot.com/_s5yaZ0Ye2Mo/RmeaMoD1HsI/AAAAAAAAA48/gNuXSsRLFtc/s1600-h/RedCrossRecordsShowHolocaustDeathTollFRAUD.jpg

• stephanaugust  June 26, 2014 at 5:54 am

I have the strange feeling that even the number 271 thousand is faked.

Why?

Because every time I see that Red Cross list I wonder what kind of prehistoric typewriter has three different font sizes, if not four.

• Ahab  June 26, 2014 at 2:11 am

In 1945, an active Jewish Synagogue was destroyed by Allied Fire bombing along with German women, children and the elderly. This Synagogue was apparently active in Berlin. If you can independently confirm these 2 statements, you will have answered the question you posed to Dr Barrett (I think.). For your information, I personally have not confirmed this but if you want to take the time and trouble to do so, go ahead.

• Worker Bee  June 26, 2014 at 5:03 am

But you can get a hot dog ****http //www.thepeoplesvoice.org/TPV3/Voices.php/2009/12/24/auschwitz-yet-again?tempskin=basic

But there needs to be enough doubters of a class who can be taken seriously for the discussion to be opened up to anything beyond being called a racist, white supremacist, antisemite, etc.

• Lasher  June 26, 2014 at 5:26 pm

What holocaust?

• Worker Bee  June 26, 2014 at 5:43 pm

“What holocaust?”

Sing along with me

“There’s no business like Shoah business!”

• stephanaugust  June 27, 2014 at 6:23 am

How about a song for kids?

I’m a shoa shoa train.

Maybe someone can make a complete song and send it Dieudonné.

• Gisle  June 27, 2014 at 11:07 am

“Jewish prophecies in the Torah require that 6 million Jews must “vanish” before the state of Israel can be formed. “You shall return minus 6 million.” That’s why Tom Segev, an Israeli historian, declared that the “6 million” is an attempt to transform the Holocaust story into state religion. Those six million, according to prophecy, had to disappear in “burning ovens”, which the judicial version of the Holocaust now authenticates.”

5. caribbeancritic  June 25, 2014 at 5:45 pm

Threatening phone call from a ZEEP

Goodness me I may not sleep

They know my number know my name

Where I am it’s such a shame

Dead man walking I was told

The JDL they’re very bold

What is his name it must be heady

But I know it’s Danny Levi

His big mistake was on the phone

Recognized his you-tube drone

Three hundred friends computers too

Tracking down his home and who

When the profile is complete

It will be passed to secret police

A name I know may not be true

Friends computers show a few

An Alias a safe bet

Anonymous on the net

Have a nice day Mister. Danny Levi

6. williammartin  June 25, 2014 at 3:30 pm

Thank you Doc. Barrett.
    While this may seem funny even I have received these JDL death threats. Which I might add the FBI will do nothing about. HOWEVER!!!

As our Veteran’s die from no services either medical or mental health which the latter is perhaps from being lied to about WMDs and the needless killings of Israel’s enemies (not ours) and also as Million’s of American’s lost their homes and credit due to Jewish bankster Fraud into the Trillion’s of dollars and as Million’s of American’s loose their Job’s, retail stores closing in the hundred’s causing tens of thousands more to loose their jobs and while Million’s of American’s are starving living on War Rations_ Opp’s, Food Stamp’s. What is Congress or Obama doing about this?

*Sending 131 Million dollars to Israel that Racist Apartheid failed state.*
    See ****http //news.antiwar.com/2014/06/24/house-votes-to-increase-israeli-military-aid-by-another-131-million/
    Another Defense Appropriations bill means another chance for the US Congress to shovel an increased amount of military aid at Israel, with the latest bill out of the House adding $131 million in missile defense funding over last year’s level.

• williammartin  June 25, 2014 at 3:37 pm

I might also add… IF Israel sold a Marketable AIR DEFENSE SYSTEM to So. Korea, then WHY are American’s tax dollars being sent to Israel for an American made defense system that Israel already has?

Just think of that as Million’s of American’s can’t feed their families and our Veteran’s die in the streets or by suicide.
      If this selling out of America to a foreign racist government I fear we like those elected to represent US will also be mandatory ordered to wear a Kippah too.

7. Tom Mysiewicz  June 25, 2014 at 3:12 pm

My code is “peace to men of goodwill” and that includes Jews who fall into that category. As with pre-WWI Germany, Jews were allowed unheard of freedom in America to go into professions, earn money, live where they chose. The amount of persecution they experienced was miniscule, especially considering the clannish behavior of many of the immigrants. In the world today, the U.S. is often seen as subservient to Israel due to groups like JINSA and AIPAC that subvert the foreign policy of the country such that it is detrimental to our nation. I ask the Zionists is this how you repay friends? During the Weimar Republic in Germany, many Germans asked the same question as they starved in the streets during the 1920s in the wake of the Balfour Declaration.

• williammartin  June 25, 2014 at 3:43 pm

Mr. Mysiewicz,

Please it is IPAC as (A)IPAC doesn’t care a thing about America.
      Its all about Israel and nothing about the US or how the US is affected by its wars for Israel. As thousands of American’s return home in boxes I have yet to see any Jew’s or Dual Citizen’s of Israel among the dead and we all know hoe Israel is at bloating the death of a Jew.

• Lasher  June 26, 2014 at 5:43 pm

Just observe all the crosses in military graveyards, and but an occasional Jew star tombstone. Maybe 1 in a thousand or more. Quartermasters sometimes die.

• Worker Bee  June 25, 2014 at 6:13 pm

” I ask the Zionists is this how you repay friends?”

Goyim are only for Jews to exploit, never to befriend http //ia600603.us.archive.org/16/items/JewishHistoryJewishReligionTheWeightOf3000Years-I.Shahak/Jewish.history.jewishReligion-the.weight.of.three.thousand.years.pdf

8. stephanaugust  June 25, 2014 at 1:11 pm

It seems that the Jewish Death League is only barking.

• pgg804  June 25, 2014 at 3:18 pm

Barking can be effective, especially when you are immune to criticism and the law is hesitant to deal with you. Jews have special status in the western world. Besides blowing up holocaust revisionist Ernst Zundel’s home in a attempt to kill him, they also blew up the Institute for Historical Review’s headquarters in which thousands of books were destroyed (in Southern California) nearly destroying the leading historical research organization in the USA. And in the mid 1990’s they threatened to murder David Cole, the Jewish Holocaust Revisionist that exposed several farcical lies regarding the “holocaust.” After being quiet for almost 20 years Cole is back and writing again.

The JDL may be scum, but with the other Jewish organizations and support from the media they own, they run the USA. They are very effective. Criticism of Jews is strictly forbidden in the USA (and Europe) and you will either lose your job or career, or at the very least your reputation will be destroyed.

• Lasher  June 26, 2014 at 5:58 pm

In 1958 a Jewish synagogue in Atlanta, Ga., “The Temple,” was bombed one night. No one was in the place when it was bombed, as it was in the wee hours of the night. Several men known to be Klansmen were rounded up, charged, put on trial, and eventually found to be not guilty by a jury. Later, it was discovered that the Jews had just recently taken out an insurance policy on the Temple, and that the building was in extremely poor condition, especially in the area where the bomb was planted. The building was restored to a much better condition than it was just before the bombing, and the Jews lived happily ever after. Does this remind you of Larry Silverstein?

9. pgg804  June 25, 2014 at 12:12 pm

I think you should have mentioned whose home they bombed in an attempt to kill him. It was Ernst Zundel who had the bravery to stand up all alone for his people when no one else would (and to this day still don’t) and take unrelenting abuse from a cowardly world for it.

• pgg804  June 25, 2014 at 3:36 pm

I apologize for the error. Apparently the picture is not of Ernst Zundel’s home. The photo was the home of a different victim of their hatred.

http //www.ihr.org/books/ztn/ztn.html