GPD is our General Posting Department whereby we share posts from other sources along with general information with our readers. It is managed by our Editorial Board

View Latest Posts >>>

Feinstein: Netanyahu Speech “Humiliating, Embarrassing, Very Arrogant.”

U.S. Senator Diane Feinstein Breaks from AIPAC Paid Off Congressional Pack to Stand for U.S. interests

Senate Intelligence Vice Chair Dianne Feinstein discusses the impact of Israeli PM Netanyahu’s address to Congress.

Was Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu address to Congress humiliating, embarrassing and very arrogant?

View Results

Loading ... Loading ...
Facebooktwittergoogle_plusredditpinterestlinkedinmail

Posted by on March 8, 2015, With 5651 Reads Filed under Shows. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.

8 Responses to "Feinstein: Netanyahu Speech “Humiliating, Embarrassing, Very Arrogant.”"

1. bakkagirl2003@yahoo.com  March 22, 2015 at 11:48 pm

Absolutely agreed with “ignore what she says and note what she does.”

I once occupied half of a S.F. duplex structure, the other half being occupied by DiFi’s daughter. The poor girl had made the mistake of marrying outside her tribe. The mayoral limo would pull up on a weekly basis, and we — the entire neighbourhood – were privileged to hear what Dianne thought of her daughter’s spouse, and, the garbage she had surrounded herself with, us — mostly med students, young families living on a budget. I wish, now, that I had recorded these sessions!

2. mirageseekr  March 10, 2015 at 6:03 am

Never thought I would have agreed with that criminal.

3. Wanderer  March 9, 2015 at 7:53 am

Well, apparently I was a little too mean and vulgar yesterday(boohoohoo) and my comments were stricken. I won’t apologize for the profanity and meant every word of it. I’ve run out of patience and niceties. The only thing that evil swine is upset about is the fact that it caused further embarrassment and unnecessary(in their minds)exposure. That’s it.

4. star messenger  March 8, 2015 at 8:50 pm

If anyone would like to know that the Jews REALLY think of gentiles, try reading the Talmud. Click here. I’ve saved you the trouble.

5. nwonowarorders  March 8, 2015 at 8:13 pm

Okay Diane you said something sensible . But you knew what he would say before you went . Stand down stand down like light the rest of the seals you did . Get of the Zionist horse and serve the United States then you will get respect . If you wanted it

6. Joseph R. Davis  March 8, 2015 at 8:06 pm

Would you like to know what the Israelis REALLY think of Americans? Not the tripe that AIPAC and the Christian Zionists publish to show how much we all love Israel, and how the Israelis all love us.

Do a Google Search for:

What Do Israelis Think About Americans? Start With Disdain.

Here it is, people, straight from the horse’s mouth, as they say. I can’t help thinking that with friends like the Israelis, we don’t need any enemies.

7. jake gittes  March 8, 2015 at 2:42 pm

I’m getting a bit suspicious of all these people suddenly throwing Bibi the Bad under the bus after catering to his every whim all these years. Are we witnessing good cop/bad cop, controlled-op stuff? Meet the new boss, same as the old boss? I’m not quite ready to believe Diane “Give Me Your Gunzzzzz” Frankeneinstein and fellow bolt-neck John Frankenkerry have suddenly become the good guys.

8. LovepeaceJoy  March 8, 2015 at 1:50 pm

Who forced Feinstein to go? How many standing ovations did the Zionist shill give Netanyahu?

I called Feinsteins office to request she not attend. Her staffer pointed out she made a public statement about the inappropriate way Boehner or chested the speech. I told the young man I’m tired of lip service! The Senator serves the US or Israel but not both! I could tell he was getting a lot of heat from constituents.