Gordon Duff is a Marine combat veteran of the Vietnam War. He is a disabled veteran and has worked on veterans and POW issues for decades.

Gordon Duff is an accredited diplomat and is generally accepted as one of the top global intelligence specialists. He manages the world's largest private intelligence organization and regularly consults with governments challenged by security issues.

Gordon Duff has traveled extensively, is published around the world and is a regular guest on TV and radio in more than "several" countries. He is also a trained chef, wine enthusiast, avid motorcyclist and gunsmith specializing in historical weapons and restoration. Business experience and interests are in energy and defense technology.

He is co-host of the popular VT Radio show Jim and Gordie Show.

Visit Gordon Duff's YouTube Channel

View Latest Posts >>>

Russian Leaflets Cite US and Israel as Real ISIS Backers

Offending Image Edited from YouTube at 6:40AM EST

c20371d589

… by  Gordon Duff, Senior Editor

When watching the video above, providing YouTube doesn’t take this one down as well, you will see the bag of leaflets opened.  This is where they cut the video.  The image above depicting Israeli control of America and American control of ISIS is a very real image and was on the leaflets.

Kaiser_239There were several leaflets included, one warning of impending Russian bombing, the other, the one with the image above depicted now in its entirety, may well be intended for unwitting jihadists who are simply too stupid to know they are fighting a “placeholder war” on behalf of economic interests that well informed and outspoken individuals cite as accurately depicted in the graphics now censored.

In discussions with a senior military intelligence source in the US yesterday, two issues came up:

• Veterans Today’s claim that 800 Israeli troops are now inside Syria
  • Russian planes turned back an Israeli air attack on Syria

As for the number, “800,” I was told that the Pentagon believes that figure to be low.

As for the air confrontation, they are looking into it but they believe it happened.

The scale of what is going on here is based on two major engines. First is the corruption in our political, military and security branches that have discovered that running an international anti-terror campaign to combat the terror campaign they are actually running to be the lotto prize of all time…one that pays off forever and the tickets for it are purchased with taxpayer debt financed funds.

And second is what can only be called a humiliating non reaction by the American people, who by doing virtually nothing, have doomed their children and grandchildren to live under this boot, because the longer it goes on the more it becomes effectively a “case law” situation where no one will even think of challenging this god awful sitation. It will “for practical reaons” just be considered a “done deal”, that only dreamers would think it could be changed.

____________

Facebooktwittergoogle_plusredditpinterestlinkedinmail

Posted by on October 10, 2015, With 11035 Reads Filed under Politics. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.

26 Responses to "Russian Leaflets Cite US and Israel as Real ISIS Backers"

1. General Zeh  October 11, 2015 at 3:18 am

I first saw this posted in dailystormer.com back in October 7.
    This is the source page:
    The video was there also but has since been removed.
    I´ve got a copy from jewtube and therefore I have in my server the original video.
    The video in the link posted by Gordon is ok but watermarked in the right lower corner.

2. Altimometer  October 10, 2015 at 11:25 pm

Getting the large amount of people tho stop looking at their smart phone and stop keeping up with the Kardashians and to actually have communication could go a long way to reach a critical number to stand up to the criminal establishment. the horrendous Leaflets of truth need to be air dropped over the US. Youth enjoy hearing the reasons for the continuous propaganda. I get those problems when typing sometimes too Thomas Lowe.

3. ProtectUSA1st  October 10, 2015 at 6:32 pm

Bernard-Henri Lévy the Algerian born-Zionist _ Israeli- French __Mission__To Destroy MOSTLY Arab Countries & Others Not Friendly to ISRAEL
     Reportedly, France wanted and still wants to deport him to Algeria, but getting difficult & expensive.
     ISRAEL wants him to keep on his Mission, but outside Israel
    ___“Bernard-Henri Lévy, who at times appeared to be the West’s most visible war-on-Libya advocate, has largely disappeared from view within the Libyan context. He is perhaps stirring trouble in some other place in the name of his dubious philosophy. His mission in Libya, which is now in a much worse state it has ever reached during the reign of Gaddafi, has been accomplished. The “evil dictator” has been defeated, and that’s that.”
    ___“While Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu is “the world’s most influential Jew”, Bernard-Henri Levy is number 45, according to an article published in the Jerusalem Post, on May 21, 2010. Levy, per the Post’s standards, came only two spots behind Irving Moskowitz, a “Florida-based tycoon considered the leading supporter of Jewish construction in east Jerusalem”.

4. ProtectUSA1st  October 10, 2015 at 5:44 pm

Bernard-Henri Lévy is an Algerian born-Zioniest _ Israeli- French __ STARTED LIBYAN WAR__Now SYRIA
     “Le Point magazine titled “Endgame in Syria,” French philosopher Bernard-Henri Levy claims that Syrian opposition figures he’s in touch with are increasingly coming around to the view that military intervention, LIBYA-STYLE, may be the only way to get rid of the regime in Damascus.”

 Lévy Blackmailed The French President Nicolas Sarkozy, Catholic & French born an (Israeli-Hungarian-Greek-French) to get involved in Lydia War, if not will Expose his Illegal Funding of his Presidential Campaign, which even after he was Defeated & Left Office follows him to this day.
     Lévy Forced Sarkozy, to invite the “So Called” Representatives of the National Council of Transition to the Elysée Palace & Recognized them as the “Legitimate Representatives of the Libyan People”
     Lévy “The Evil man of Benghazi”__ Demanded a NO-FLY-ZONE in LYBIA, the “Evil Madam of Benghazi” Hillary Clinton, Susan Rice & Samantha Power with John McCain & Lindsey Graham.
     Soon after the French Intellectual found out that they were Fooled & Manipulated by Lévy on Libya War, now they consider him the #1 Enemy of France/World & Thanks Lévy Libya is still in TURMOIL!

5. Mike Kay  October 10, 2015 at 12:46 pm

My comment would not be complete without a little nod to history;
    Leafletting reached its highest level during the second world war. Examples tell such outrageous lies that one wonders why they wasted their time. This weapon was used against civilian populations wherever they could be reached.
    With this in mind, it is astonishing that the Russian cartoon contains no such bombast and hyperbole. Things have become so Orwellian that indeed, the greatest propaganda is now simple truth.

• Connie  October 10, 2015 at 10:51 pm

This cartoon does not fit the Russian cartoon art style. Also the voices do not sound like they are speaking Russian. The video comes from kp.ru originally (as seen in the logo in the upper right), and I’m searching the video section of the site to see if I can find it.

6. frog  October 10, 2015 at 12:23 pm

Have a close look at the ISIS flag, in the circle it seems to say ‘jews is isis’. Why would an English words be on this flag?
    I have posted this everywhere, hope every VT reader pass’s this article along as well.

7. Grampah  October 10, 2015 at 11:42 am

“someone who already has some respect.”

This is what I have done for decades. Work with local people on civic matters. Join and assist them in helping stop zoning violations, evasion of standing local and state law, etc. basically apolitical issues. That opens up opportunities for me to introduce non mainstream opinions, aka logic and truth.

8. RavenKnight  October 10, 2015 at 10:33 am

I have been having the same feeling about non-action of the American public. They have the information all though it is not glamorized in the main stream media. The information is there for them to find and many people are talking about a conflicting game played by us with the “War on Terror” but not doing anything because they feel it should be taken care of for them.

One key issue is that the world knows. Europeans, Asians, etc seem to be far better aware of who is behind ISIS. The impacts of the “War on Terror” are seen much more up close by people outside America. That awareness has been sympathetic to the general American public as of yet. I feel that once it reaches an uncomfortable level – overt imperialism – a mechanism for change has already been put in place. This is the de-dolarization of the world. The debt financing will not go on when it impacts those paying the bills, namely China and other governments as “they” create more negative outcomes that also impact those paying the bills. My feeling is that it will be quick and sure end to our financial imperialism and one where our currency is devalued at 10-1 with rapid inflation occurring internally.

The American public will only be awakened at that point. As one of my friends told me. “I only pay attention to what directly impacts me.” They will not do anything until that happens. So much for American leadership.

9. cynthiamaccioli  October 10, 2015 at 7:50 am

I was just shooed out of a senior citizen get-together when I spoke the truth about these illegal wars and untold suffering the US is inflicting upon humanity. Several flag waving women stormed off saying they couldn’t endure what I was saying albeit, I was very calm in what I said. It was an eye opener for me.
    Only 2 men, out of 40 people, actually found my words profound. Nonetheless, I stood up and exited with my head high. Where are the people with discerning minds?
    PS… I have been asked not to ever return.

• THOMAS A LOWE  October 10, 2015 at 5:20 pm

Next time, give them a 1-2 hour rundown of the kosher tax and see how they like that. 🙂

• David Odell  October 13, 2015 at 7:05 am

Love your spunk and intention. The elderly are the least likely to change. If you can get 3 or 4 veterans to book mic time at a local town meeting, even if there is one speaker,..avoid the ones who look down and smirk, but focus on the young newbies who make eye contact and look concerned.
      Instead of links, provide search phrases like Alan Sabrosky, Rudy Dent, etc
      Only 2 ? I’d say that was a success !!

10. Mike Kay  October 10, 2015 at 7:38 am

Mr. Duff,
    Concerning that humiliating non-response.
    In the America where I live, everything, and I mean everything is disappearing into that great suck. No one is in the least bit interested in hearing anything I have to tell them. I figure, at least part of the reason is that they’ve hanging on so tight in a world where the casualties are all around them.
    They don’t really think about it, they don’t have a clue, the solutions they mouth off on are the same tripe their media loonies propose.
    Most Americans don’t know where Syria is, think Israel is just peachy keen, and are more informed about their spectator sport of choice than anything that matters.
    It’s one heckuva situation.

• guitargirl  October 10, 2015 at 8:00 am

I really think it is a numbers game Mike! We already know that the majority never will get it. So I guess we just have to continue with our efforts. I got in touch with a very good buddy of mine, and I have his ears. When I told him about Sandy Hook and the crisis actors on TV, he couldn’t believe that the people on TV are all in it.

Every time I see him I tell him a little more and he is alright with it!

Regina

• wiggins  October 10, 2015 at 8:36 am

I found as guitargirl says, that it is better to get the ear of one person and maybe open their eyes, than try to get a group of people to open their eyes, they tend to be sarcastically witty and usually troll out the lame ‘conspiracy nut’ ad hominem. Remember…Softly, Softly, Catchee Monkey.

• Mike Kay  October 10, 2015 at 10:44 am

Yep, although I might add that its far easier convincing the fence sitters if you just happen to be an intelligent lady who is easy on the eyes, or someone who already has some respect.
      A little tougher for someone who already has a certain reputation in these parts…

• THOMAS A LOWE  October 10, 2015 at 5:46 pm

“It’s one heckuva situation.” I agree.

No EBT cards.
      No working ATMs.
      No SS checks.
      No gasoline.
      Busted power grid.
      No water.
      No food.

Any of the above will cause a very fast awakening.

And even now as I type, some worthless spook is trying to keep me from posting this note. Am managing to get one letter per five seconds to go into this comment box. Criminal spooks are messing with Yahoo again.

11. medicis  October 10, 2015 at 7:07 am

I wish I had a color printer…. I would distribute as many as possible in my area…. Maybe a few sheep might wake up in spite of their limited intellectual abilites……

• Jim W. Dean, Managing Editor  October 10, 2015 at 7:16 am

You can go to a copy center and have them done. The key is to ask others to copy them and distribute. Make sure you ad the article url to the bottom. People have not really seen and grass roots efforts like this, so we will never know what the response is if we don’t give it a shot. We are doing the best we can to get good material, but due to our 100% corporate media black out we don’t have mass distribution. The reason we never get a single call from them is they know the best defense is to keep us unknown as much as possible. We are even having our Google numbers supressed as part of the game.

• Laika von old Monkshusen  October 10, 2015 at 11:18 am

That’s a good idea, medicis . . . Just buy a color printer and a pouch laminator (they are cheap), and pin posters to trees, buildings, whatever . . . Free press against the Lügenpresse.

• THOMAS A LOWE  October 10, 2015 at 5:55 pm

It would be completely lost on all of the fat, $50,000 truck-driving rednecks of my town who live for free off of pork barrel pensions. But they will all awaken instantly in unison as soon as the free fake money runs out and the evening news finally tells them the truth.

12. Ted Gorsline  October 10, 2015 at 5:51 am

That is just great. Finally the truth is getting out and its great to see the Russians know exactly what it is.

The Israeli’s must now be a little jittery seeing the range and precision of the Russian cruise missiles, and knowing in their hearts, that their highly lauded (by CNN) pot metal dome defence system, only works in press releases.

13. Raptor  October 10, 2015 at 5:14 am

Without a doubt there has been a drastic change in philosophy in regard to this entire situation and I believe it has been a very recent change, within the last 12 months. I keep going back to Obama’s presser just after the UN thing….that cryptic message about Syria, Assad, and the Russians.

I would love to know who is behind this change and why it’s taking place now as opposed to 3-4 years ago. What is the driving force behind it all and to what end?

Love to know who owns and operates Vox. I’m sure the list is very short. Also love some followup on those Cruise missiles. Every time I see those things deployed I get goosebumps. To me…they are simply awesome yet, very scary tools of death.

Raptor

• JohninMK  October 10, 2015 at 2:20 pm

What seems to have been missed in the discussion on those Kalibr missiles is that a cluster of four can be packed into a standard half length shipping container. This means that a trawler at sea or a semi/truck on land can be a mobile and very difficult to spot, missile launcher with a range of at least 1000 miles.

This is a game changing development for militaries around the world.

14. Wulver  October 10, 2015 at 5:08 am

That’s a pretty good cartoon Gordy, I think it should be out in the “wild”. I’ll do my wee bit. Thanks for the good work from you and the lads at VT by the way. Much appreciated up here in the 51st state of Canada.

15. Khalid Talaat  October 10, 2015 at 4:28 am

Thank you Mr. Duff. A picture says a thousand words and travels fast nowadays. Ooops I just hit the send button by accident.