(San Francisco) Nov 14, 2015 – Good Day, this is “Your Radiation This Week.” These are the recorded Radiation Highs that affected some people this week around the United States. You should compare the Rad numbers directly with the Rad numbers in with my articles listed on the VT Author’s Page and below.
It is also linked to my name at the top above on every article.
RADIATION CPM* COMPARISON CITY STATE
*Listed in Counts per Minute, a Count is One Radioactive Decay Registered by the Instrument.
All Radiation Counts reported are partial Counts. Uncounted types of radiation include Alpha, Beta, Gamma, Neutron and X-Ray radiation. Uncounted radiation, if added, makes the actual Count higher and more dangerous.
The highest radiation reporting city is listed first, the least radioactive city reporting is listed last. Still, all reporting cities are above normal. These are the Top Five highest of the 30 American cities that exceeded 1,000 CPM this week.
I just could not overlook Washington, DC at 92 CPM subtotal Gamma and Beta for a low and 369 CPM subtotal Gamma and Beta for a High Rad reading. This is not even a low for the District.
The benefits of living in Washington, DC are never ending and far surpass those of Normal men and women living in other cities, towns and metropolitan areas – even New York at 633 CPM High this week.
Normal Radiation is 5 to 20 CPM. 
|2,704||CPM,||540.8||Times Normal,||Denver, CO.||Gamma, Beta.|
|1,659||CPM,||331.8||Times Normal,||Omaha, NE.||Gamma, Beta.|
|1,619||CPM,||323.8||Times Normal,||Colorado Springs, CO.||Gamma, Beta.|
|1,496||CPM,||299.2||Times Normal,||Bismark, ND.||Gamma, Beta.|
|1,451||CPM,||290.2||Times Normal,||Billings, MT||Gamma, Beta.|
|372||CPM,||41.6||Times Normal,||Washington, DC. High||Gamma, Beta.|
|92||CPM,||18.4||Times Normal,||Washington, DC. Low||Gamma, Beta.|
Normal Radiation is 5 to 20 CPM. 
Highest Recorded Radioactive City in America this week
A definitely UN-familiar Leader again in the race for the Most Radioactive Weather in America this week is Denver, Colorado! Congrats to Denver as the most Radioactive City in America for this week.
Thirty (30) cities exceeded 1,000 CPM this week. Another ten (10) cities are clustered between 999 and 900 CPM. Stay Alert and take all appropriate precautions. The most prevalent isotope, Cesium 137, takes a daunting 600 years to decay to infinitesimal levels. It is not even particularly long-lived radiation. The Cesium will remain, though; we won’t.
Only the top five (5) cities are listed and Washington, DC.
Nuclear Pulse Redo – Target Denver, Colorado. Another nuclear pulse struck in Denver, Colorado November 13, 2015. The rapid increase in measurable radiation had the same Rad signature as the September 30 – October 30 Rad Pulse in Champaign, Illinois reported in YRTW No 23. The governments involved know about it, of course, and have not said a word. Make of that what you will. (See article Index below.)
On September 30 thru October 30, 2015 some unacknowledged source or sources around Lake Michigan spread measurable radiation all over the country. Like a Devil Wind it could be tracked for several weeks. Thousands of people know about it and no one is talking publicly.
US Abandons St. Louis, Missouri – The Manhattan Project’s former nuclear laden garbage dump for radiologically contaminated material is in comeback mode in a big way in St. Louis. The nuclear laced garbage is directly in the path of a underground fire in a modern city garbage dump. The US will throw its own residents under the bus rather than jeopardize any part of the nuclear weapons program.
The fire is just another example of bad consequences that happen to good people as a result of the US Nuclear Weapons Program. The source of the Uranium was a very rich deposit in Africa. The US killed and maimed hundreds of thousands of people with nuclear weapons made from it. Soon we can add St. Louis, Missouri to the nuclear kill. There are about 2,795,794 people in the St. Louis Metro area. This is nasty stuff indeed.
As you will remember from High School Physics class, Uranium is the Metal that Burns. Burning Uranium isotopes can get as hot as 10,832 Degrees Fahrenheit. There is no way for individuals on their own to argue with a burning 10,832 Degree F chunk of Uranium. The only thing to do is get out of the way; leave St. Louis! The prudent Missouri State Attorney General’s report advises St. Louis’ residents a nuclear dump fire could start December 1, 2015.
Nothing has been done to stop the progress of the fire and nothing will be done; because nothing can be done. Like it always does, the US will study, not treat, a few unwitting victims and watch them die. Those people who are able to leave the St. Louis metro area should do so before December 1, 2015, 18 days from November 14, 2015 the day this article was published.
Alert and capable citizens should vacate St. Louis by December 1, 2015. Stay at your own risk. That is my opinion.
Where Did Billings, Montana’s Rad CPM Go?
Billings, Montana on September 16, 2015 was reading 1,227 Beta and 703 Gamma for a Combined reading of 1,930 CPM. The Rad unit stopped publicly reporting, then four (4) days later on September 20, 2015 at 12:37:25 the unit came to life again. It’s … ahh, … personality had changed, though. The new Beta and Gamma reading was 926 Beta and 401 Gamma. The new Combined radiation number on September 20 was 1,327 CPM Combined.
The Combined reading was 603 CPM less than it was 4 days before. There was no Note or Comment on the missing four days. It was a 4 Day Rad Gap and an unexplained disappearance of 603 CPM. The disappearing CPM was comprised of 302 CPM Gamma and 301 CPM Beta from the re-set. In the next Four Hours the Combined CPM eroded another 550 CPM for a total CPM Loss of 1,153 CPM.
The missing Radiation remains “Unaccounted For.” Presumably it [the radiation] did not go to the Moon; therefore, it is on Earth somewhere.
Analysis of Certain Isotopes after Meltdown in 1992
Hold on to your hat. In 1992 Germany calculated that in reactor meltdowns like Fukushima Daiichi the radioactive isotope Strontium 90 would aggressively poison the environment for 109.2 years and then decline slowly over the next 273 years. Of course, we will all be long dead by then. Other deadly Rad isotopes put Strontium 90’s generous life span to shame.
The German study is here for those brave enough to tackle it. Source: The IAEA: Dispersion of radionuclides and radiation exposure after leaching by groundwater of a solidified core-concrete melt by Bayer, A.; Tromm, W.; Al-Omari, I. (Kernforschungszentrum Karlsruhe (Germany)) from 8. International congress of the International Radiation Protection Association (IRPA8)
Isotope Count reporting
These CPM numbers do not represent the real radiation counts in your radiation weather for the week. The Rad is actually much higher (worse) than these government certified partial reports say. Use these report numbers as your Starting Point in adding up your daily, monthly and annual exposure from your Rad Weather.
Most radiation monitors report on the radioactive presence of Cesium 137 and Cesium 134 at the detector. YRTW will report on the secrets the Pros use in estimating the actual Total radiation counts. It is not a pretty picture.
The Lethality from a specific release goes up for 35 years; then the Lethality declines slightly and hangs steady for thousands of years. Regrettably, for all Normal Humans that is many generations. The end result, of course, is extinction of our species and all others on the planet. Everybody is included; no one is left out. I know of no variety of Humans immune to radiation.
Day One out of the reactor use a Cesium 137/134 CPM multiplier of 150 Times to get an approximation of the Total Rad. After 15 days outside the reactor the multiplier is still about 100 times the two similarly named Cesium Isotopes – Cesium 137 and Cesium 134. After 10 years have passed from that release, the Multiplier is Five Times the common published Cesium 137 report.
The Lethality is still increasing though. Yes, the Radiation is going down and the Lethality is going up at the same time for 35 years after a big release. That is a really hard to understand point about Your Rad Weather This Week. Each new major Rad release starts the Cesium countdown clock all over again, too. It gets … complicated with all the overlapping and the daily releases.
Here’s how you can calculate an estimate of your Total Rad today: Use a reported account of your Cesium 137 CPM and Multiply Times 5. Another way to say it is Cs137CPM X 5.0 = Your Total Radiation Estimate. That’s it. No magic. Just the facts as close as you can calculate it. Good Luck.
However, provided Cesium 134 is present you are experiencing a recent radioactive release and all bets are off. Why is that? Because the two Rad Isotopes decay at greatly different rates. The relatively long lived Cs 137 is half gone in 30.1 years. The shorter lived Cesium 134 is half gone in only 2.06 years. In addition, the amount of deadly Plutonium 239 is steadily increasing, even out of the reactor or exploded bomb. As a result the Multiplier changes very rapidly.
Radiation types commonly measured by radiation monitors include Alpha, Beta, Gamma, Neutron and X-Ray radiation. Only Beta and Gamma are reported by the EPA and here on YRTW. The only thing they have in common is that they all kill you. There are also 1,944 more known individual Rad elements, only a few are ever mentioned in articles.
In short, the newer disaster’s Cesium 137/134 immediate radiation readings so conveniently echoed by official news outlets tell you right away by simple Multiplication how big the disaster really is. Think of it as the insider’s secret code. Multiply away!
How often do radioactive releases occur? The answer is: Radioactive releases occur daily in most reactors. This almost daily reactor Venting does complicate your health decisions and your estimated Rad readings. May you always have better Rad Weather; but, that’s not likely.
If you have a lot of money you can buy an Isotope detector that will tell you the name of isotopes it is tuned to detect. They are excellent tools for determining specific Rad elements. More power to you if you can afford one, or a group of you can pony up the Bucks to buy one. In this case knowledge is power. That kind of power can only be bought.
Without it, you have what the Pro-Nukers laughingly refer to in our lives as “A shortened life span.” That means the Pro-nukers are joyfully killing people these 70 years now since Hiroshima got Nuked by the United States; and, have no intention of stopping. I mean, after all, they get rich slaughtering us.
Jeeeez, where is Master Sergeant Woods, 3rd Army Hangman in WWII? We need him to hang these stainless steel Psychopaths and their political hirelings, all legal like.
Previous editions of YRTW
Five previous columns are at the end of each article. Each YRTW and all my previous Veterans Today columnst
Have a wonderful radioactive weekend and remember to Dodge the Rads, it’s dangerous out there!
Copyright by Bob Nichols @ 2015. Reproduce and distribute, give full attribution to Bob Nichols and Veterans Today.
Other Veterans Today Articles by Bob Nichols
- Your Radiation This Week No 29 | Veterans Today
- Your Radiation this Week No 28 | Veterans Today
- Your Radiation This Week No 27 | Veterans Today
- Your Radiation This Week No 26 | Veterans Today
- Your Radiation This Week No 25 | Veterans Today
- Your Radiation This Week No 24 | Veterans Today
- Your Radiation This Week No 23 | Veterans Today
- Your Radiation This Week No 22 | Veterans Today
- Your Radiation This Week No 21 | Veterans Today
- Your Radiation This Week No 20 | Veterans Today
- Your Radiation This Week No 19 | Veterans Today
- Your Radiation This Week No 18 | Veterans Today
- Your Radiation This Week No 17 | Veterans Today
- Your Radiation This Week No 16 | Veterans Today
- Your Radiation This Week No 15 | Veterans Today
- Your Radiation This Week No 14 | Veterans Today
- Your Radiation This Week No 13 | Veterans Today
- Your Radiation This Week No 12 | Veterans Today
- Your Radiation This Week No. 11 | Veterans Today
- Your Radiation This Week No. 10 | Veterans Today
- Your Radiation This Week No. 9 | Veterans Today
- Your Radiation This Week #8 | Veterans Today
- Your Radiation This Week #7 | Veterans Today
- Your Radiation This Week #6 | Veterans Today
- Your Radiation This Week #5 | Veterans Today
- Your Radiation This Week #4 | Veterans Today
- Your Radiation This Week | Veterans Today
- Your Radiation, This Week | Veterans Today
- Your Radiation, This Week | Veterans Today
- NICHOLS: Comment on Radiation 2010 – 2014 Part Two | Veterans Today
- Comment on Radiation 2010 – 2014 | Veterans Today
More on Fukushima Since March 2011
- What are efforts to contain Fukushima? None. | Veterans Today
- Occupy Fukushima | Veterans Today
- Sterilize the Planet | Veterans Today
- Evacuate Tokyo and All US Forces From Japan | Veterans Today
- Japan: The Solution to the Blown Reactors | Veterans Today
- Fukushima’s Melted Reactors 500 Days On | Veterans Today
- Fukushima on Facebook | Veterans Today
- Fukushima: Japan Goes to WAR | Veterans Today
- Fukushima – 350 Times Maximum Annual Radiation Dose Permissible? | Veterans Today
- Obama’s Gold – 94.6% Pure, Bomb Grade Plutonium | Veterans Today
- Fukushima Equals 6,000 Hiroshima Bombs Today, More Tomorrow | Veterans Today
- Fukushima: A River Runs Through It | Veterans Today
- Japan Stops Treating Radioactive Water | Veterans Today
- Fukushima Radiation 1,000 Times H-Bomb Peak | Veterans Today
- Fukushima: How Many Chernobyls Is It? | Veterans Today
- FUKUSHIMA = 2,000 Atomic Bombs | Veterans Today
- Hiroshima to Fukushima, Finishing the Job | Veterans Today
- OH LOVELY: Residents Near Fukushima Are Pissing Radioactive Urine | Veterans Today
- Veterans Today Exclusive: What To Do About the Radioactive Poison | Veterans Today
- NUCLEAR WEAPONS! OhMyGawd They Did it! | Veterans Today
- I Spit on Your Grave | Veterans Today
- All Nuclear Reactors Leak All of the Time | Veterans Today
- US Gov: Walk Slow | Veterans Today
- Camp Pendleton Attacked | Veterans Today
- Al Gore Lied | Veterans Today
- Kill One Kill Twelve Kill Millions Kill Billions | Veterans Today
- Yasser Arafat’s Killing Tool was Not Polonium | Veterans Today
- Japan’s 9.0 Earthquake Equal to One Million Kiloton Nuclear Weapon | Veterans Today
- ProNukers Spread Death and Pestilence – Always | Veterans Today
More Nichols on Nuclear Around The World
- Iraq Buys Russian Weapons | Veterans Today
- Bomb Syria? | Veterans Today
- CHINA: New Sheriff In Town | Veterans Today
- Notice – Byron, Illinois Nuke In Trouble | Veterans Today
- South Central US Poisoned by New Mexico Nuke Garbage Dump | Veterans Today
- Poison Gas Kills Iraqi Sperm then Spreads | Veterans Today
- US War Plan: Talk about Thermonuclear Bombs But Use little Nuclear Munitions | Veterans Today
- PTSD, infertility and other consequences of war | Veterans Today
- Fighter Pilot Len Dietz Sets the Killing Rad Number | Veterans Today
- How to Hide Nuke Weapon Use | Veterans Today
- CIA and Israeli Intelligence Take Out Iranian Nuke Centrifuges | Veterans Today
- Navy Pitch for Exotic Weapons Launches at Pearl Harbor | Veterans Today
- Los Alamos Scientist: TSA Scanners Shred Human DNA | Veterans Today
- Did PM Netanyahu get a Lethal Dose of DU? | Veterans Today
- Iraq is a Self Cleaning Oven | Veterans Today
- NUCLEAR TERRORISM: A GROWTH INDUSTRY | Veterans Today
- AFGHANISTAN IED TO 9-11 AND BACK | Veterans Today
- HUNGARY IS A FAILED STATE. OVER. EXTINCT. | Veterans Today
- 9/11, Global Warming and other Crimes | Veterans Today
- WikiLeaks: “about 483 Million Google Hits” | Veterans Today
- 38 HIROSHIMAS HIDDEN: How’d The Army Do That? | Veterans Today
- Iran Signs Own Death Warrant | Veterans Today
- BOB NICHOLS: The War on Sperm in Iraq | Veterans Today
- UPDATE NO 1– EVACUATE NOW!: This is Not a Drill | Veterans Today
- BOB NICHOLS: US TO DRILLERS, “GO FOR IT! | Veterans Today
- Nichols on the Jeff Rense Show – GI’s Brains | Veterans Today
- GI’s Brains Fried by Military Dispensed Nose Candy | Veterans Today
Notes and Sources
1. The Radiation charts and graphs of the EPA at http://www2.epa.gov/radnet Individual queries can be built at the EPA RadNet Query Builder. Don’t skip the “2” in www2.
2. The EPA based reporting of www.NETC.com an LLC.
3. * This station’s Radiation equals combined Beta and Gamma Radiation. Note: Not all locations have reporting Beta Radiation Monitors. Gamma Radiation Monitors are reporting publicly at all these locations.
4. “…If you pollute when you DO KNOW there is NO safe dose with respect to causing extra cases of deadly cancers or heritable effects, you are committing premeditated random murder.” – John W. Gofman, Ph.D., M.D. (1918-2007), associate director, Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory 1963-1969) — Comments on a Petition for Rulemaking to the Nuclear Regulatory Commission, May 21, 1994.
5. CPM. “Although we can’t see it, taste it, smell it or hear it we can measure radiation and observe its effects. One way to measure radiation which the United States Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) has chosen to use on its radiation websites is in Counts Per Minute. Each Count is One Radioactive Decay.” Quote from the ‘Your Radiation, This Week.’” Apr 3, 2015.
6. Digilert 100 Promotional Flyer pdf, “Normal background is 5-20 CPM.” http://keison.co.uk/seinternational_digilert100.shtml Copyright @ 2015 Keison International Ltd – All Rights Reserved.
7. Many baby seals dying of leukemia-linked disorder along California coast — Blamed for over 1/3 of recent deaths at San Francisco Bay rescue center (CHART), ENENEWS, Energy News Aggregator, http://enenews.com/many-seals-dying-leukemia-linked-disorder-along-california-coast-13-recent-deaths-san-francisco-bay-animal-research-hospital-caused-disseminated-intravascular-coagulation-chart
8. Dispersion of radionuclides and radiation exposure after leaching by groundwater of a solidified core-concrete melt by Bayer, A.; Tromm, W.; Al-Omari, I. (Kernforschungszentrum Karlsruhe (Germany)) from 8. International congress of the International Radiation Protection Association (IRPA8)
9. Resuspension and redistribution of radionuclides during grassland and forest fires in the Chernobyl exclusion zone: part I. Fire experiments., Journal of Environmental Radioactivity 86 (2006) 143e163 www.elsevier.com/locate/jenvrad
“Controlled burning of experimental plots of forest or grassland in the Chernobyl exclusion zone has been carried out in order to estimate the parameters of radionuclide resuspension, transport and deposition during forest and grassland fires and to evaluate the working conditions of firemen. An increase of several orders of magnitude of the airborne radionuclide concentration was observed in the territory near the fire area. The resuspension factor for 137Cs and 90Sr was determined to range from 106 to 105 m1 the plutonium radionuclides from 107 to 106 m1 (related to the nuclides in the combustible biomass). These values are 2 orders of magnitude lower if they are calculated relatively to the total contamination density (including the nuclides in the soil). The radionuclide fallout along the plume axis is negligible in comparison to the existing contamination. However, the additional inhalation dose for firemen exposed in, and for …”
10. St. Louis landfill fire could reach radioactive waste in months, September 18, 2015, http://america.aljazeera.com/articles/2015/9/18/missouri-st-louis-landfill-fire-could-reach-radioactive-waste-in-months.html
11. DEPLETED URANIUM RADIOACTIVE WASTE – DISPOSAL. By: Evgenia Misenzhnikova, Legislative Intern. https://www.cga.ct.gov/2006/rpt/2006-R-0049.htm (uranium can spontaneously ignite and then burn at temperatures of above 10,832 degrees Fahrenheit) …
Posted by Bob Nichols on November 14, 2015, With 5080 Reads Filed under Education, Environment, Life. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.