As CNN has reported, an attorney in the case has stated bluntly that the government’s account of what happened in San Bernadino “does not add up.”
One think we know for sure: The government is lying. So what really happened? Here are some obvious questions that the mainstream media is afraid to ask.
- Since the windows of the couple’s SUV were found rolled up and blown out, how could the couple have initiated a gun battle with police through rolled-up windows? Nobody is going to fire assault weapons through rolled-up vehicle windows. The logical inference is that the police executed these people in cold blood. There was no “shootout.”
- Both victims were found dead in handcuffs. Are we supposed to believe that they initiated a gun battle with police while wearing handcuffs and shooting through rolled-up windows?! It seems that the two patsies were handcuffed, set in place for execution according to a scripted plan, and summarily shot dead.
- If the alleged shooters really “had contact with Syrian al Qaeda-affiliated group AND al Shabaab in Somalia” why wouldn’t the authorities make every effort to capture them alive so they could be interrogated, and their alleged terror network dismantled? This same question comes up every time the authorities summarily execute terror suspects and/or witnesses – Bin Laden, Mohamed Merah, the Charlie Hebdo patsies, Boston bombing suspect Tamerlan Tsarnaev and key witness Ibragim Todashev…
4. If the couple was really part of a terrorist network, would the FBI let the media ransack the crime scene?
5. If this supposed radical Muslim Bonnie-and-Clyde acted alone, who was the third gunman reported by multiple eyewitnesses?
6. Could the five foot tall, under-125-pound woman really have handled: A tactic vest • Body armor • Smith & Wesson M&P .223 Caliber Assault rifle • Magazine re-loading clips • Hand gun • Spare pipe bomb, detonator…and then tweeted her allegiance to Islamic State exactly one minute after the shooting began? “She posted a pledge of allegiance to ISIS leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi on Facebook while the shooting was happening, three U.S. officials familiar with the investigation told CNN.”
7. Why would Inland Regional Center conduct active shooter drills “every month or so” as reported by the Los Angeles Times?
8. Is it just a coincidence that the only center for disabled people in the world that conducts active shooter drills every month (I challenge readers to find another one) happened to be the place where either (a) a huge mass shooting just happened to erupt, or (b) a drill went live?
9. And if it’s just a coincidence, were the 46 drills of 9/11 also a coincidence, Peter Power’s terror drills on 7/7/2005 yet another coincidence, the Boston Marathon bomb drills one more coincidence, the multiple-location active shooter exercises in Paris on 11/13 just another coincidence…and to accept all this “coincidence,” do you have to be a batshit-crazy coincidence theorist?
10. If this were really “radical Islamic terrorism,” why would the perpetrators target a facility for disabled people, rather than high-level individuals who are responsible for the murder of more than a million Muslims since the 9/11/2001 neocon propaganda stunt?
If we ever hear: “This just in! Radical Muslim terrorists have slaughtered Dick Cheney, George W. Bush, Donald Rumsfeld, Richard Perle, Douglas Feith, Dov Zakheim, and the other architects of the genocidal War on Islam in General and Palestine in Particular launched by the 9/11 inside job,” I just might believe it. Until that day, we are safe in assuming that the increasingly ridiculous stories of alleged radical Islamist attacks on random civilians that no Muslim would ever want to harm – like virtually all alleged Islamic terror plots since 9/11, according to Aaronson’s detailed investigation – are part of the same Gladio B program launched by the 9/11 neocon coup d’état.
(For more information on suspected false flag events, don’t miss the False Flag Islamophobia Conference simulcast live from Paris, France next Saturday, December 12th, noon to 4 pm Eastern Time.)
Posted by Kevin Barrett on December 6, 2015, With 370215 Reads Filed under Politics. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.