Dr. Kevin Barrett, a Ph.D. Arabist-Islamologist, is one of America’s best-known critics of the War on Terror.

He is Host of TRUTH JIHAD RADIO; a hard driving weekly LIVE call in radio show. He also has appeared many times on Fox, CNN, PBS and other broadcast outlets, and has inspired feature stories and op-eds in the New York Times, the Christian Science Monitor, the Chicago Tribune, and other leading publications.

Dr. Barrett has taught at colleges and universities in San Francisco, Paris, and Wisconsin, where he ran for Congress in 2008. He currently works as a nonprofit organizer, author, and talk radio host.

View Latest Posts >>>

ANOTHER false flag?! SO WHAT CAN I DO?

It's the million dollar question

By Kevin Barrett, Veterans Today Editor

I’ve been in the 9/11 truth business (now the “false flag truth” business) since 2004. I’ve spoken to thousands of people in person, millions via the media.

When I lecture on 9/11 and other false flags, I don’t expect to get home early. The Q&A at the end is always high-energy and tends to go on and on and on. People are hungry for this information, and they have a million questions.

Some questions are predictable, even inevitable: “If airliners didn’t really crash at some or all of the alleged 9/11 crash sites, then what happened to the passengers?” “Did they blow up the three WTC skyscrapers with conventional explosives, nanothermite, mini-nukes, or DEW?”

Questions like these are interesting but secondary. The best question, the  million dollar question, is always:

So what can I do?”

Which also happens to be the title of a new book by Kim Kamala Ekman, featuring contributions by myself, Ken O’Keefe, Zen Gardner, Kerry Cassidy, David Icke, Cynthia McKinney, Sofia Smallstorm, and Ole Dammegard.

By 2008, I had already heard this question so many times that I addressed it in the final section of my book Questioning the War on Terror. (It’s out of print, but I recently rediscovered a few copies, so if you’d like a new autographed copy of the 2nd edition, check the price of new copies on Amazon, subtract five dollars, and send that sum via US mail to POB 221, Lone Rock, WI 53556, or paypal it through the button at http://TruthJihad.com – offer only good in the USA and while supplies last.)

As I wrote at the end of Questioning the War on Terror, most of “what we can do” falls under the rubric of “helping spread the word.” For joiners, I recommended a whole bunch of groups, campaigns and movements to get involved with. For brave souls, I suggested doing We Are Change style info-activism: Getting into the faces of the famous and powerful with a video camera rolling, as Martin Hill recently did when he confronted Donald Trump on “Israel did 9/11.” And for even braver souls, I mentioned Civil Resistance (CR) consisting of attempting to perform citizens arrests on the war criminals, as Splitting-the-Sky did to George W. Bush on March 17, 2009.

Then there are all kinds of tricks to sneak a word of truth into the media mix: Creating public access TV shows like Pastor Don’s Truth vs. News; calling in to National Public Radio or C-Span and getting past the call screener using spin or ambiguity so they won’t realize its a “truther” until it’s too late (such subterfuge is necessary on NPR, maybe less so with C-Span); hitting up smaller local papers with letters-to-the editor…

If all this stuff is outside of your comfort zone, you can always just sit home eating popcorn and sharing my stuff on Facebook and Twitter!

And then there is the starve-the-system approach: Get out of debt, get your money out of big banks, get out of traceable transactions (using cash or better yet alternative currency as much as possible), get off the grid, grow some vegetables, raise some chickens, you know the drill.

Finally, I strongly recommend seeking deep truth, and moving closer to it, by taking up a spiritual practice. Islamic meditation is what works for me. This can greatly reduce your anxiety level and get you past fear-of-death, the “company cop” (Robert Anton Wilson) that makes people vulnerable to manipulation and control through terror management theory. To the extent that you are absolutely and totally relaxed and at ease and “in a state of voluntary self-submission” with whatever life/Allah may bring you, you are out of “their” control and well along the road to Paradise.

Facebooktwittergoogle_plusredditpinterestlinkedinmail

Posted by on January 26, 2016, With 3917 Reads Filed under Paris Attacks 2015. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.

10 Responses to "ANOTHER false flag?! SO WHAT CAN I DO?"

1. Silver0965  January 28, 2016 at 4:14 am

I see FedEx employees in Paris are pissed at finding “US fake bombs heading for drills in Tunisia”. They find “pressure cooker bombs” but U S was only going to use them for “drills”.

2. John Kirby  January 26, 2016 at 6:36 pm

I used to think that the idea that anybody would cause mayhem to justify some policy was not realistic. I always thought that any conspiracy would be disclosed because somebody on the inside of the conspiracy would reveal the truth.

But,,,,, steel is a ductile material. It will stretch and bend, but it will not crumble, and on 911 three modern steel-framed buildings did that, they crumbled. Three, the first steel buildings ever to crumble to the ground, all on the same day.

After that I am not sure.

3. Dumb Goy  January 26, 2016 at 5:55 pm

Imagine a critical mass of 10-20m tweeters creating a storm in the inboxes of the perpetrators. A,, orchestrated from a known gathering site eg VT.

4. raven  January 26, 2016 at 5:31 pm

I just headed over to cnn.com to see what the latest psy-op might be, and lo and behold, the FBI has foiled a plot by a crazy Islamist plot to commit mass murder at a masonic lodge. Pass the popcorn.

5. Dan  January 26, 2016 at 2:41 pm

@ JohninMK

A healthy scepticism is always warranted regarding reports issuing from the US government. Americans generally say the economy is their greatest concern, yet the Treasury understates the national debt by trillions, the BEA overstates GDP by trillions, and the BLS understates unemployment by a factor of over four. This isn’t tinfoil-hat conspiracy “theory,” but fact meticulously demonstrated at sites like shadowstats. If you’re an average American, that means they’re lying in your face about what matters to you most. In my opinion, even the National Weather Service, as well as its parroting shills in the MSM, has become a tool of fear-mongering social engineering aimed at destroying our ability to act or think without direction from Big Brother.

6. nawlins  January 26, 2016 at 12:23 pm

Pray the rest of the population grows a brain stem….. don’t hold your breath.

7. wjabbe  January 26, 2016 at 12:12 pm

Why not make a video of Hillary in the nude reading this book to the public, with Slick behind her filling up the mouth of Monica? Now this would be something from the Clintons which people could believe!

8. Altimometer  January 26, 2016 at 11:46 am

When that nut case said when everything the hear is a lie is all they had to say, and it only needed to be said once. He was fbi head Casey I think ,matters not, he was in their machine. Being with nature brings me round.

9. JohninMK  January 26, 2016 at 10:42 am

Don’t know enough yet but is San Diego Naval Medical Centre today another one? It fits the prerequisite of being a ‘gun free’ zone.

To have instant suspicion is not good!

10. jalenfromrosemont  January 26, 2016 at 10:15 am

KB.. Keep up the good work !! “What can we do”? Well lil old me not much. Ive long since believed peaceful protests are laughed at by the elite. Those days are over , and all can start in Flint or Ann Arbour for starters since “its for the children” is the excuse i get for robbing me of more money every day, I suppose the same momo would be applicable when some torches and pitchforks. come out.
    The struggle i have is living around many millennials, i struggle with the idea of putting myself in harms way or a fight for the most useless generation this country has ever had. !! In what , if we call the blame game, always find the enabler the bigger culprit. Part of me, even if i go down with the ship will, will take great joy seeing the shock of this I-dumbed zombie generation with shock on their face . I find them the greatest culprits since they have the most energy, will, time, future and yet you can get a mushroom cloud and as long as they have that metal piece of crap in their face ,nothing will matter.
    My part, Do my best to inform its not evil to break the narrative and believe its ok to feel angst of certain “religious” believes that have caused so much problems for this country. . Ive actually run up to soldiers on the street and asked them ” Do you know what Syria is all about?”. I kid you not i could swear some couldn’t read but at the end. i say,start hitting alt media and “Go pick up a great book by Smedley Butler. The truth may save your country