Today we have been on with sources, official, unofficial, defrocked spies, retired spies, military, retired military and the VT crew from Turkey, Egypt, Russia, Syria, Kurdish Iraq, Switzerland, Sudan and across Africa.
The day began with Saudi planes landing at Incirlik Air Force Base and the Turkish Army shelling PYD/YPG Kurdish forces, delightfully allied with both the United States and Russia.
South Front delivered a full Turkish “order of battle,” outlining their troop strengths, unit positions and equipment and we got two hours of “unofficial” statements from Russia.
Here is the raw intel:
- Russia states: “Gordon, you know we control the air over Syria, anyone who would move in armour with no air cover is insane.”
- Reports from Southern Turkey tell of the unloading of tactical nuclear munitions to be used by Saudi F15’s against PYD/YPG Kurds and Assad forces along with any Iraqi volunteers, Hezbollah or Iranian and Russian advisors.
- Turkey reminds some that their new base in Qatar, not yet built, would provide cover for Saudi Arabian “adventurism” in Syria.
- The US is pretending to be in discussions with Saudi Arabia on how they can “contribute to coalition efforts” in Syria while actually in a panic mode to convince the Saudi’s that Erdogan will lead them to utter destruction. (confirmed)
- Saudi Arabia is leaking information about their plan for a peremptory nuclear attack on Syria which they claim they can simply deny as “conspiracy theory” while branding the Russian response as a “peremptory first use.”
- The Saudi’s are bragging about their successful use of a tactical nuke against Yemen in May, 2015 and how they were able to silence the press, with Israeli help, despite overwhelming evidence.
- Israel is reminding the Saudi’s that Russia has made them a better offer, and that goes for Turkey as well.
- Turkey believes they have cut enough of a deal with Merkel, whose popularity is plunging, so that she will pressure the US to threaten Russia with a NATO response in case Saudi and Turkish planes begin plunging from the skies at the hands of Su35’s and the S400.
- Turkey believes their artillery has already created the equivalent of a “no fly zone” over ISIS controlled Northern Syria, which is scheduled to fall to YPG/Kurdish forces quickly, particularly as the SAA is closing in on Raqqah from the South.
- New reports from Tbilisi indicate that the outbreak of Swine Flu begun by employees of the Lugar Lab there, the infamous “bio-weapons research institute,” was caused by carelessness when employees, bribed by Ukrainian and Turkish intelligence, stole weaponized virus.
- The timeline supports the use by Ukrainian secret services of Swine Flu virus against Donbass and key targets in Russia including Moscow itself.
- Sources indicate that ten days ago, Turkey began releasing Swine Flu virus in Kurdish areas, beginning with the town of Cizre:
- In 2014, Turkey received 10+ F16 aircraft from Israel, modified there to carry nuclear weapons Turkey does not have. From NTI:
“As part of NATO’s nuclear umbrella, Turkey continues to host approximately 60 to 70 U.S.tactical nuclear weapons on its territory at Incirlik Air Base.  While there was some speculation in the Turkish press regarding possible conflict between Turkey’s leaders and the United States should President Obama’s commitment to “seek the peace and security of a world without nuclear weapons” lead to the near-term withdrawal of U.S. nuclear weapons from Turkey, both the 2010 U.S. Nuclear Posture Review and the 2010 NATO Strategic Concept postponed a decision concerning the future of tactical nuclear weapons in Europe.  While the Cold War-era B61 bombs serve little military purpose, they provide tangible evidence of a continued American commitment to Turkish security.”
- In 2012, Gwenyth Todd, former member of the National Security Council under President Clinton, reported the theft of high level nuclear secrets by a top Bush official, secrets that may well have made it possible for Americas and NATO’s nuclear arsenal to be hijacked:
- From Dr. Kevin Barrett on Veterans Today:
“Surprisingly, she suggests that the prime 9/11 suspects are not necessarily the best-known PNAC neocons (Wolfowitz, Perle, Rumsfeld, Libby, etc.) Having worked with Richard Clarke from the time he was busted for spying for Israel and immediately promoted to Clinton’s National Security Council, Gwenyth pointedly does not disagree with Webster Tarpley’s and Gordon Duff’s suggestion that the prime suspect for hands-on designer and operational manager of the 9/11 attacks is none other than “Terror Czar” and out-in-the-open Israeli spy Dick Clarke himself. She says Clarke is one of the “untouchables” and that he…well, you’ll just have to listen to this amazing interview!”
- A report, which we believe may have been purposefully leaked by Saudi Arabia, cites that a Saudi Special Forces group that has landed in Turkey (correction), ostensibly to secure their newly landed nuclear inventory (which has the US very upset) is actually a team trained in Israel to hijack the 60-80 (last count was 84) nuclear weapons stored there with a very high likelihood of being able to defeat all 5 levels of security built into America’s nuclear arsenal intended to make unauthorized use impossible.
- Iraq’s Kurdish “Prime Minister,” Barzani is helping orchestrate the genocide of the Kurdish people in exchange for Saudi cash to get behind his upcoming referendum
Posted by Gordon Duff, Senior Editor on February 13, 2016, With 7644 Reads Filed under World. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.