By Gordon Duff, Senior Editor
Two issues have brought to light the extent Saudi Arabia and Turkey will go to in Syria, but there is more. While the US is visibly working with Russia on the upcoming cease fire, supposedly to come online in less than 36 hours, the US is also involved in bizarre plots with not only Saudi and the Turks but as Ian Greenhalgh points out, “the moderate head choppers” as well.
Here is what we are seeing and why John Kerry “has some splain’in to do.”
- The battles along the Aleppo road clearly demonstrate that ISIS has cut military supplies to forces fighting inside Aleppo city in partnership with Free Syria Army units as a coordinated and highly sophisticated military operation. The idea of giving the FSA a pass during the upcoming cease fire is absurd. They were long ago taken over by ISIS and al Nusra, their command structure ceased to exist and returned to their “day jobs” with Turkish intelligence and the “rank and file” of the FSA are now all mercenaries.
- The US is totally aware of this and fully complicit. Saudi fighters arrived at Incirlik air base in Turkey, a base they share with the US. Last week Saudi Arabia brought up to 5 tactical nuclear weapons into Incirlik to use against Russian and Syrian forces as part of what John Kerry has coined “Plan B.”
- Now we have information that Turkish intelligence, yesterday morning, delivered one tactical nuclear weapon to the city of Aleppo, where it is being used to blackmail the Syrian government into stopping military operations inside the city and leaving a phony moderate “American backed” and again as Ian says, “moderate head chopper” force in place in Aleppo.
- Turkey is actively involved in military operations in Latakia, having moved artillery up to the border in support of Turkish military dressed as “moderate head choppers” who have retaken villages as seen in the Southfront video.
- It has become increasingly clear that the United States is providing intelligence and combined warfare assistance to ISIS in both Syria and Iraq with American commanders “on the ground” in al Raqqah, Deir Ezzor, Mosul and until recently Ramadi and Fallujah, where they had to be extracted by helicopter in broad daylight recently.
- Key to all of this are events in Erbil, the capitol of the KRG in Iraq. There plans are being made to pull away from the Baghdad government with military support from the Turkish government which has already sent troops into Iraq despite protests by the government there. It is the intent of Turkey to empower a “Barzani Caliphate” from the border of Iran, even into Turkey and taking a wide swath of Northern Syria. Barzani has signed a secret agreement with Turkey to allow them to purge “communists” from this region, which in actuality would represent an ethnic cleansing of Kurds much as Turkey had done with Armenians in 1915. The deal is this; Barzani will finally get his Kurdish nation except that Turkey has the right to march in, jail or kill who they want when they want while Barzani secretly or not so secretly works with his Israeli friends who hope Mr. Erdogan will fall down a flight of stairs in a “not so accidental” accident. What they have planned for the Saudis is well along the way, a move that will soon turn Saudi Arabia into a full and total Israeli client state, something Israel may well need if ISIS, now totally out of control, ever conquers Syria.
Posted by Gordon Duff, Senior Editor on February 26, 2016, With 9206 Reads Filed under WarZone. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.