By Gordon Duff STAFF WRITER/Senior Editor
story from December 29, 2009….busts ICTS and explains this one as well….between the lines.
(STORY CONTINUALLY UPDATING WITH BREAKING NEWS!)
When nothing adds up, its time we starting looking at what we know. Our recent terrorist, now dubbed “the crotch bomber” is another dupe. He could have been working for anyone, drugged, brainwashed or simply influenced, maybe by crazy Arabs, maybe by the Mossad, maybe by the CIA. We only know the game is falling apart.
We do know a couple of things. Dad, back in Nigeria, ran the national arms industry (DICON) in partnership with Israel, in particular, the Mossad. He was in daily contact with them. They run everything in Nigeria, from arms production to counter-terrorism. Though Islamic, Muttalab was a close associate of Israel. He has been misrepresented. His “banking” is a cover. Next, what do we know about the two Al Qaeda leaders Bush had released, the ones who planned this?
According to ABC news, the Al Qaeda leaders running the insurgency in Yemen were released from Guantanamo, although two of the highest ranking known terrorist there, without trial.
Guantanamo prisoner #333, Muhamad Attik al-Harbi, and prisoner #372, Said Ali Shari, were sent to Saudi Arabia on Nov. 9, 2007, according to the Defense Department log of detainees who were released from American custody.
Both of the former Guantanamo detainees are described as military commanders and appear on a January, 2009 video along with the man described as the top leader of al Qaeda in Yemen, Abu Basir Naser al-Wahishi, formerly Osama bin Laden’s personal secretary.
With all the hoopla about trials in New York, not a word is said when top level terrorists are released to Saudi friends of the Bush family who let them go. We are now fighting these two Bush friends in Yemen. They are running a major insurgency there. We have been using Cruise missiles and our jets to attack their bases in the last weeks.
CBS NEWS LEARNS CIA HAD ADVANCE INFORMATION ON DETROIT TERRORIST
CBS News has learned that as early as August of 2009 the Central Intelligence Agency was picking up information on a person of interest dubbed “The Nigerian,” suspected of meeting with “terrorist elements” in Yemen.
Sources tell CBS News “The Nigerian” has now turned out to be Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab. But that connection was not made when Abudulmutallab’s father went to the U.S. Embassy in Nigeria three months later, on November 19, 2009. It was then he expressed deep concerns to a CIA officer about his son’s ties to extremists in Yemen, a hotbed of al Qaeda activity.
THE CIA OFFICIAL STATEMENT
CIA admits broad information during the November interview, information not acted on in any responsible way but failed to understand that the terrorist they were warned of in November was the one they had been tracking since August.
“We learned of him in November, when his father came to the U.S. embassy in Nigeria and sought help in finding him. We did not have his name before then,” said Paul Gimigliano, a CIA spokesman. “Also in November, we worked with the embassy to ensure he was in the government’s terrorist database – including mention of his possible extremist connections in Yemen. We also forwarded key biographical information about him to the National Counterterrorism Center.
CIA, ISRAEL AND YEMEN
It is claimed by groups claiming to be Al Qaeda in Yemen that the Detroit attack was in retaliation to US attacks on bases in Yemen run by Al Qaeda leaders released by Bush.
The government of Yemen, as reported in the BBC , says that the Al Qaeda terrorists, led by those released by Bush, are really Israeli agents though they have organized attacks against US targets:
Yemeni President Ali Abdullah Saleh has said the security forces have arrested a group of alleged Islamist militants linked to Israeli intelligence. Mr Saleh did not say what evidence had been found to show the group’s links with Israel, a regional enemy of Yemen. The arrests were connected with an attack on the US embassy in Sanaa last month which killed at least 18 people, official sources were quoted saying.
“A terrorist cell was arrested and will be referred to the judicial authorities for its links with the Israeli intelligence services,” Mr Saleh told a gathering at al-Mukalla University in Hadramawt province. “Details of the trial will be announced later. You will hear about what goes on in the proceedings,” he added.
The 17 September attack was the second to target the US embassy since April. Militants detonated car bombs before firing rockets at the heavily fortified building.
Mr Saleh did not identify the suspects, but official sources were quoted saying it was same cell – led by a militant called Abu al-Ghaith al-Yamani – whose arrest was announced a week after the attack.
With continual reports from Pakistan that India and Israel have been involved in terrorist attacks against US supporters there and the recent reports that the Detroit bomber was assisted by an Indian while boarding in Amsterdam and partially confirmed reports that a second bomber, an Indian, was arrested and taken from the plane in Detroit. MILive broke this story in the US which originated with Reuters:
Reuters reports Dutch military police are investigating claims that an accomplice may have helped Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab board Northwest Flight 253 in Amsterdam on Christmas day without a passport.
Kurt Haskell of Newport, Mich., took to the comments section of this Web site early Saturday to share his story: That he and his wife, Lori, saw a well-dressed man help Abdulmutallab board the flight without a passport under the guise he was a Sudanese refugee. The military police have already said Abdulmutallab did not go through passport control at Schiphol when he arrived from Lagos.
In another interview on Inside Edition, Haskell described what happened:
A passenger has come forward with disturbing new details about the plot to bring down a jet, including the astonishing claim that the accused terrorist was able to board the plane without a passport.
Kurt Haskell showed INSIDE EDITION his boarding pass for Northwest flight 253 from Amsterdam to Detroit. The lawyer, who lives outside Detroit, was returning home from an African safari when he says he saw the terror suspect, Umar Farouk Abdulmutallabm, and another man, who he thought was Indian, approach the ticket agent.
“Only the Indian man spoke,” says Haskell, “And what he said was, ‘This man needs to board the plane but he doesn’t have a passport.’ ”
“His clothes were like jeans and a t-shirt or something, he looked kind of thin, like a 16-year-old teenager, and the other man, looked like he was 50 years old, looked like he was a wealthy, Indian man. I just couldn’t figure out why they were together,” Haskell tells INSIDE EDITION.
An earlier CBS news report today stated:
CBS News has learned the State Department system designed to keep track of active U.S. visas twice failed to reveal Nigerian terror suspect Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab had been issued an active visa allowing him multiple entries into the United States.
According to a law enforcement source, the first failure came on Nov. 19, 2009, the very same day Abdulmutallab father’s, Dr. Umaru Mutallab, a prominent banking official in Nigeria, expressed deep concern to officials at the U.S. Embassy in Abjua, Nigeria, that his 23-year-old son had fallen under the influence of “religious extremists” in Yemen.
The second failure to flag an active visa belonging to Abdulmuttalab occurred the very next day in Washington, after Mutallab’s concerns were forwarded to officials there. It was only after the Christmas Day terror attack in Detroit that U.S. officials learned that Abdulmuttalab had been issued a visa by the U.S. Embassy in London valid from June 16, 2008, through June 12, 2010. ..
Thus, in another set of coincidences, the system put in place after 9/11, meant to prevent the misuse of student visas for terrorist acts, single, Islamic engineering students tied to religious extremists being a risk factor in that area, failed totally.
Picture the November 19 interview. A poor taxi driver comes to the US embassy: “My son, he is hanging around with a rough crowd. He says he wants to blow something up!”
No, wait, that was someone else. Picture the November 19 interview. One of the richest people in the world, head of a major bank, cabinet minister, head of the national armaments industry, close associate of the US Ambassador and someone known around the world makes an appointment to come to the US embassy.
He wouldn’t have met a clerk. The US Ambassador himself would have arranged for the highest ranking officer in the embassy hold the interview. Mr. Muttalab would have been greeted by the ambassador when he came to the embassy.
MUTALLAH MEETS WITH CIA CHIEF OF STATION IN NIGERIA, NOVEMBER 19
We have confirmed that Mutallah met with the CIA chief of station in Nigeria.
Imagine this person of great power and influence, with friends at the highest levels of the CIA and Mossad. When he came to announce his son may be a terrorist, he was a loving father asking for help? He would have made this points:
- My son is a danger to himself and others, please keep him safe
- Do not allow my son to travel to the United States under any imaginable circumstances as he is likely to be involved in acts of terrorism
- Please assure me that you will act immediately and contact me as to what measures you have taken
Were any of this true, this is what would have been said. Were any of what we have been told true, none of what we saw in Detroit could have happened. What we know is that something very different than this really happened. Go ahead and Google “muttalab, nigeria, bank, mossad, defense”
Let’s look at the Wayne Marsden report on the failures at the airport in Amsterdam along with direct ties between this case and the shoe bomber Richard Reid:
The Mutallab case also resembles that of another
attempted plane bombing, that of the hapless “shoe bomber” Richard
It has also been revealed that Mutallab is the son of Alhaji Umaru
Mutallab, the former chairman of First Bank of Nigeria. According to
This Day of Lagos, the elder Mutallab claims he reported the
extremist views of his son to Nigerian security agencies, as well as
to the U.S. embassy in Abuja, yet no attempt was made to prevent the
radically-inclined Nigerian student to board the plane in Schiphol.
The attempted plane bomber was schooled at the British International
School in Lome, Togo and attended college in London and moved to
Egypt and Dubai. The elder Mutallab is a frequent visitor to the
United States and he is married to a Yemeni woman. …
Marsden points out the well established family ties to Yemen thru his wife. He further points out how Israel managed to bring the terrorist son of Mutallab through multiple airport security obstacles with the same ease the United States shepherded a known terrorist through a visa process. What we hadn’t seen is how much this process had been tested during the “shoe bomber” episode.
For a number of years, passengers at Schiphol flying to the United
States have been subjected to intense grilling by security personnel
linked to an Israeli firm.
US bound passengers at Schiphol are asked a number of personal questions, including where
they have stayed either in the Netherlands or in their country of
origin. Hotel receipts are routinely requested by security personnel
and the addresses of private temporary residences are recorded.
Mutallab boarded a KLM flight in Lagos for Schiphol where he
transited for his onward flight to Detroit on Northwest/Delta.
Six months prior to Reid’s near shoe bombing of American Airlines
flight 63 from Paris to Miami in December 2001, while memories of
9/11 were still fresh in everyone’s mind, Reid attempted to board an
El Al flight from Schiphol to Tel Aviv.
Reid was taken aside by El Al
security and identified as a terrorist suspect. Reid paid for a
one-way ticket with cash and would not reveal what he planned to do
However, rather than turning Reid into Dutch security for
further action, he was allowed to board the El Al flight by Israel’s
Shin Bet security so his movements during his five days in Israel
could be monitored.
Six months later, Reid attempted to ignite his
shoe on the flight from Paris to Miami. Israel had not informed
British, American, or any other security agency of the concerns about
Reid. Reid’s aunt, Claudette Lewis who raised Reid in south London,
was quoted as saying she believed her nephew had been “brainwashed.”
Reid later said El Al failed to detect that he had explosives in his
shoes on the flight to Tel Aviv, an amazing revelation considering
the Israeli airline’s tight security.
The links between El Al security and Mossad are extremely close with
abundant cross-pollination of senior personnel back and forth.
The security company that allowed Reid to board American Airlines 63
at Charles de Gaulle airport in Paris was ICTS (International
Consultants on Targeted Security) International. ICTS’s senior
management are all ex-Israeli security officials, many of whom worked
for El Al security.
It was ICTS that largely developed the passenger “profiling”
procedures used at Schiphol and other airports around the world
through its subsidiary, ICTS Holland Products BV.
JUST THE FACTS:
Let’s review what we know thus far:
Our terrorist traveled to Yemen to meet with terrorist there
The terrorists in Yemen had been in Guantanamo but had been ordered released by the Bush Administration though they were, perhaps the most dangerous detainees held
The government of Yemen tells us that Islamic terrorists there have been arrested who have proven ties to Israeli intelligence
Our terrorists father, though we are told is a retired “Nigerian banker” actually ran their defense industry in close cooperation with Israeli Intelligence (Mossad)
Our terrorist’s visa to the US was never with withdrawn, though he was on a “terrorist watchlist”
Our terrorist, though flying from Nigeria, entered the Netherlands without passing thru customs, something impossible to do without assistance from an intelligence agency
Our terrorist, while at the Amsterdam airport, was being assisted by a man appearing to be Indian, who claimed our Nigerian terrorist was a Sudanese refugee with no passport (no passport was used entering the EU, something technically impossible)
However, Dutch authorities, the same ones who confirmed he entered the country with no passport also confirmed he had a valid US visa, though on a terrorist watch list that is shared with Dutch authorities.
Airport security in Amsterdam is contracted to an Israeli controlled company with, not only the most sophisticated technologies, but, in fact, the company that had developed the concept of security profiling.
The parallels between this case and the Richard Reid “shoe bomber” case are much more than admitted.
WHERE THE STORY IS GOING
We keep going back to 2007. Why were these terrorists released to Saudi custody? Why did Saudi Arabia release them soon afterward? With the 2nd major terrorist front in the world being Yemen and the terrorist operation there under the control of released Bush detainees, there is reason for suspicion.
While we have all of these facts, easily verifiable, we have a much stronger case against the Bush Administration or Israel than Al Qaeda. There is no real evidence that Al Qaeda would be operating in Yemen without American or Saudi help and even, as stated by the Government of Yemen, direct material assistance from Israel.
Why would such a thing be done, something against all reason unless terrorism itself was part of a larger regional plan and a “war on terror” was only a ruse.
When Pakistan comes to us and says that Israel and India are involved in terrorism there and we ignore it, is it because it isn’t credible or because the US government has been involved, as we seem to be involved in Yemen?
WHY THE STORY HAS TO GRIND TO A STOP OR….”THE WHOLE DIRTY MESS WILL COLLAPSE”
Why are we satisfied to take one person into custody, one person who ties to so many irregularities and ask nothing else?
As with 9/11 and so many other seemingly impossible times when so many things go wrong that only great power and the cooperation of many agencies in many countries could make it possible, why do we ask nothing.
We have a major investigation in Nigeria, not only of the father and his connections to Israel but our own embassy and why they left this visa alone when the individual was a known terrorist.
How could this terrorist travel to Yemen to meet with an organization run by former detainees released by Bush and his Saudi friends, former detainees that Yemen claims are working for Israel? How could he do this and be allowed to return to Nigeria, a country whose intelligence services are tied to Israel and trained by Israel. They would have known in a second.
How did this terrorist enter the Netherlands without showing a passport? Try it. You will meet lots of Dutch people who will keep you in a small room for hours, days even. It is absolutely impossible.
People are picked up in the EU while in passport control for non-payment of child support. I am being told they can’t find a terrorist?
We haven’t begun to discover how he got past security equipment and screening. It isn’t like he isn’t the highest profile potential terrorist who has entered Nigeria in decades. He is Islamic, young and traveling alone. Ask any young Islamic traveler how many times they have been searched.
Is is on a terrorist watchlist. This is like the “no fly list” on steroids. You aren’t just denied flight, you are put under immediate surveillance.
If he had shown his passport, it would have shown him entering Yemen, a known terrorist training ground. This would have stopped him also.
With the Bush administration releasing terrorist leaders and shepherding them back into their former profession, with our embassy, State Department, Homeland Security and every other organization we spent so many billions of dollars to “coordinate” all failing, is there, just perhaps, a minor sign of conspiracy?
I would call President Obama to account for failures to discover what appears to be a conspiracy of his predecessor but, as the GOP blogs that fill the internet are working overtime to obscure the facts and place the blame on Obama alone, there could be no greater proof of non-involvement.
Frankly, if the Obama administration was involved with Bush, as it seems they are, then the Bush/Cheney “disinformation” attack dogs would be leashed. They are not. Thus, Bush and Cheney should be targeted for investigation.
Veterans Today Senior Editor Gordon Duff is a Marine combat veteran and regular contributor on policial and social issues.
Posted by Gordon Duff, Senior Editor on March 23, 2016, With 10908 Reads Filed under Investigations. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.