Yet another false flag terror attack in Germany?

Who is really behind the wave of terror attacks in Germany?

image-503039544

Monday morning and we begin the week with yet another ‘terror’ attack in Germany to report on. We have had a young Iranian hack up a couple of dozen people on a train; then another immigrant of Middle Eastern origin goes on a shooting rampage in a shopping mall and now we have a Syrian ‘asylum seeker’ setting off an explosion at a beer festival. All of these attacks are in the state of Bavaria, which may or may not be significant. 

Just who is behind these attacks is as yet unknown. However, I have a nasty suspicion that these attacks, regardless of their true nature, are events designed to increase the tensions between white Germans and Moslem immigrants with the eventual goal of igniting a race war.

The probable culprits and their agenda are explored here:

Zionism 101: Protocol VII – Universal War


Over 2,000 people evacuated from music festival in Germany’s Ansbach after blast

A blast in the German city of Ansbach was most likely caused by an explosive device, the police told TASS earlier on Monday

Over 2,000 people have been evacuated from the open-air music festival in the German city of Ansbach where an unidentified explosive device earlier detonated, Reuters said on Monday citing Bavarian Minister Of Interior

“It was most likely an explosive device,” the police said adding that the version with a gas explosion was ruled out.

One person suspected of organizing the blast died, the police told TASS. There is no evidence yet that the person who died was a suicide bomber, the police added.

“As of now, one person died, and he is the suspect. Eleven people were injured,” the police said.

The blast occurred near a restaurant in the city center, in close proximity to Ansbach Open music festival. The festival lasted for three days and ended on Sunday.


14 people injured in Ansbach blast

Around 200 police officers and 350 rescuers and firefighters are working at the site of an explosion in the German city of Ansbach, near Nuremberg, DPA reported on Monday.

According to latest reports, 14 people were injured. The only victim in the blast was the attacker himself. Paramedics tried to resuscitate him but failed. There is no information yet on his identity, motives and type of explosives that he used.

The police say the attacker acted alone.

A blast in the German city of Ansbach was most likely caused by an explosive device, the police told TASS earlier on Monday.

“It was most likely an explosive device,” the police said adding that the version with a gas explosion was ruled out.

There is no evidence yet that the person who died was a suicide bomber, the police added.

“As of now, one person died, and he is the suspect. Eleven people were injured,” the police said.

The blast occurred near a restaurant in the city center, in close proximity to Ansbach Open music festival. The festival lasted for three days and ended on Sunday.

The police said the site of the explosion was cordoned off. Local media reported that special forces arrived at the site. Bavarian Minister Of Interior Joachim Herrmann was en route to the site.


Bavarian interior minister does not rule out blast in Ansbach was terrorist attack

The person suspected of organizing a blast in the German city of Ansbach, near Nuremberg, is a 27-year-old Syrian refugee

The German authorities investigating the blast in the city of Ansbach, near Nuremberg, are considering the version of a terrorist attack, Bavarian Minister Of Interior Joachim Herrmann told a press conference on Monday.

At least, this cannot be ruled out,” Herrmann said. “The obvious intention to kill as many people as possible points to Islamist footprint,” he added.

The person suspected of organizing the blast was a 27-year-old Syrian refugee who came to Germany two years ago and applied for asylum. One year ago his application was rejected. Herrmann said he will contact the federal Office for Migration and Refugees to learn the reasons for rejection.

The minister added that the suspect attempted suicide twice and received treatment in a psychiatric hospital. The attacker planned to detonate the explosive device at the music festival with about 2,500 in attendance. However, he did not manage to enter the territory of the festival. The concert was interrupted, people were evacuated, and the city center was cordoned off. Some local residents could return to their homes for several hours.

Spokesman for Bavarian police Roman Fertinger said that the explosive device the attacker carried in his backpack was filled with metallic elements. “If he had entered the territory of the festival with the backpack, there would have been much more victims. However, he was not allowed in because he did not have a ticket,” Fertinger added.

Experts also found a cell phone that they believe belonged to the suspected attacker.

Related Posts:



The views expressed herein are the views of the author exclusively and not necessarily the views of VT, VT authors, affiliates, advertisers, sponsors, partners, technicians, or the Veterans Today Network and its assigns. LEGAL NOTICE - COMMENT POLICY

Posted by on July 25, 2016, With 4185 Reads Filed under Europe, World. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.

FaceBook Comments

You must be logged in to post a comment Login


TOP 50 READ ARTICLES THIS MONTH
From Veterans Today Network