The 12 truths of Christmas are universal truths meant to be savored and reflected upon for they are the product of over 45 years of my personal quest to deeply feel and understand a state of love and soul consciousness I once felt and knew as a child. I then found the courage to identify it as the Unified Field , a state of consciousness that exists not only beyond time and space but also beneath our deepest fears, and demonstrated its remarkable self-healing qualities through the power of gratefulness with clients as well as combat veterans ~ by the simple act of surrendering to love and conquering fear in the process: Allen L Roland, PhD
Love alone is capable of uniting living beings in such a way as to complete and fulfill them for it alone takes them and joins them to what is deepest within themselves: Teilhard de Chardin
- You can heal yourself by surrendering to love. It really is that simple. Only LOVE truly heals because to connects us to what is deepest within ourselves.
- The long sought for Unified Field is a psychic energy field of love and soul consciousness – which lies not only beyond time and space but ALSO beneath our deepest fears.
- The so-called laws of science and physics are essentially observer dependent – in that the consciousness of the observer determines what can be truly seen.
- This Unified Field of love and soul consciousness is the absolute constant of the universe – in that, within it, time and space do not exist.
- The near and after-death experience is, in reality, a state of soul consciousness – which lies beyond our present state of ego consciousness.
- Our life is a clearly defined quest, not a struggle, to emerge from our present state of ego consciousness and reunite with our authentic self and our original state of soul consciousness.
- Beneath our deepest pain and grief is a state of love, joy, and soul consciousness (the Unified Field ).
- Jesus was divinely human ~ an evolutionary forerunner for a state of soul consciousness we will all eventually surrender to.
- There is no such thing as an ugly soul – we all come from a place of love, joy and soul consciousness.
- Relationship is the true test of who we really are – and every love relationship, regardless of the pain, is a gift on the journey to find and embrace our authentic self and our authentic vocation in the loving plan.
- Most long term therapy is thinly disguised co-dependency – we all have the capacity to heal ourselves if we will say YES to ourselves and not be controlled by fear.
- Darwin had it wrong – evolution is fueled by social cooperation and altruism – not violence and survival of the fittest. We cannot escape our destiny and it is divine!
However, please note that Darwin did mention cooperation, collaboration, and love in his work ~ especially his second book He hated the term “survival of the fittest,” and only mentioned it twice ~ one in derogatory terms. See David Loye’s DARWIN’S LOST THEORY OF LOVE and similar works.
Think of the ego as a protective cocoon that is meant to be shed. The Unified Field can be visualized as a grid of great luminosity joining all living beings within its energy field of love and soul consciousness.
The words of the American poet and educator Henry Longfellow and the Persian poet and Sufi master Rumi would seem appropriate in describing this all-encompassing field or grid ~ “The thread of all sustaining beauty that runs through all and doth all unite”
“Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I’ll meet you there…. When the soul lies down in that grass, the world is too full to talk about… Ideas, language, even the phrase “each other” doesn’t make any sense.”
Mevlana jelaluddin Rumi ~ 13th century
Heart centered spiritual consultant and advisor Allen L Roland can be contacted at [email protected]. Allen is also a lecturer and writer who shares a weekly political and social commentary on his web log and website allenroland.com. He is also featured columnist on Veterans Today and is a featured guest on many radio and Television programs.
Posted by Allen L Roland, PhD on December 17, 2016, With 1561 Reads Filed under Of Interest. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.