Dr. Kevin Barrett, a Ph.D. Arabist-Islamologist, is one of America’s best-known critics of the War on Terror.

He is Host of TRUTH JIHAD RADIO; a hard driving weekly LIVE call in radio show. He also has appeared many times on Fox, CNN, PBS and other broadcast outlets, and has inspired feature stories and op-eds in the New York Times, the Christian Science Monitor, the Chicago Tribune, and other leading publications.

Dr. Barrett has taught at colleges and universities in San Francisco, Paris, and Wisconsin, where he ran for Congress in 2008. He currently works as a nonprofit organizer, author, and talk radio host.

View Latest Posts >>>

Kevin Barrett challenges Alex Jones: Debate Zionism and Islamophobia!

American Muslim Dr. Kevin Barrett, host of Truth Jihad Radio, plays some INSANE Alex Jones clips — including one in which Alex explodes in blubbering rage when a caller mentions Kevin’s name.

Does Alex, who spreads Islamophobia and grovels before Bibi Netanyahu, have the courage to debate Kevin? Please call in and ask him to!

Call-in To The Show — Weekdays 11 a.m. – 2 p.m. Central: (800) 259-9231 — Sunday 4 to 6 pm Central:  (877) 789-ALEX or (512) 646-1776. More information:

Alex Jones Explodes in Blubbering Rage at Mere Mention of My Name

Posted by on January 17, 2017, With 2704 Reads Filed under 9/11. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.

22 Responses to "Kevin Barrett challenges Alex Jones: Debate Zionism and Islamophobia!"

1. JohnZ  January 19, 2017 at 2:54 pm

Scientist and author, Dr. Arthur C. Clarke wrote in one of his novels that within two hundred more years, religion as we know it will disappear and be replaced by spirituality. I can only hope his prediction will come to pass. Only sooner.
    Religion has been the greatest scam ever foisted on humanity and nothing, nothing good has ever come of it.

2. Nasir  January 18, 2017 at 10:05 am

Kevin, at least have the decency to ask for debates by declaring that you are doing it to redeem your hurt ego. A follower of Qur’an will never stoop to this level of shameful whining. Do you not believe in your maker, and his ability to dispense justice?

Only insecure people ask for debates out of some twisted combination insecurity and hubris. Please read Qur’an, not as a means for earning a livelihood, but for guidance. You creator provides for you and all his creation.

Your hurt ego, says a lot about your wisdom–or lack thereof.

I am really disappointed in you!

Sincerely,

Nasir

• Kevin Barrett  January 18, 2017 at 10:27 am

I’m not hurt – far from it, I’m flattered that Alex reacted that way to my name. I just want to debate him on the issues to help spread the truth.

• Nasir  January 18, 2017 at 11:18 am

Still, even “flattered” is a personal and emotional thing. Please read 70:19 to 21, with special emphasis to understand the last word of each of these three Ayahs.

The truth is that unless you understand the truth yourself, you cannot spread it.

It is a good that you have honorable intentions, however it is not enough. I will never teach something of which I have only superficial knowledge. You probably know that it took 23 years for Allah to teach Al-Qur’an to Muhammad.

Other than a few basics like Salat, Saum, Hajj, Zakah, Oneness of Allah, and belief in the Day of judgement (loosely translated). The rest of the Al-Qur’an gives enlightenment for those who seek. And if they are blessed with Its deeper understanding, they can try to teach or preach.

Debates are of no use to anyone: They are just indulgence of vanity, and a futile attempts to earn meaningless glory or wrest away some lost honor: none of which is worth a can of beans.

There is a paradigm shift which is much needed. Just like completely ignoring Israel, and their news. People have built it up to a degree where there is not a single day when something about them is not written on VT. You cannot have it both way, your can either build someone up (Trump and Kardashian) or ignore them completely (almost every other soul). This is a dangerous trend. You seem to think Alex Jones is somehow important–he is not.

Sincerely,

Nasir

• Nasir  January 18, 2017 at 11:31 am

Edward, you are right. However, each person is to be judged for his or her own actions. If they do not try to understand Al-Qur’an, or follow it, or obtain knowledge, or perform only visible rituals for the sake of impressing other people they will be judged. Al-Qur’an makes it clear that people are not to judge the degree of faith of others, or the extant of correctness (it pertain to all humanity not only Muslims). They have to worry about themselves first.

Yes, those Hajjis don’t set a good example, most of them perform Hajj, with money which they have earned through deceit, and in Islamic world, there are a lot of people depend on government sponsored (subsidized) visit for Hajj. It is to be performed, only once in a lifetime and only if one can afford it financially, physically, and without burdening others.

By being selfish, they undermine the spirit underlying the entire exercise. These people are a crowd control nightmare due to selfishness and wrong beliefs like toughing something will make them better. This is why we see such frequent stampedes during Hajj: it all stems from selfishness.

Performing Hajj with tax payers money, money which is ill gotten, or acting selfishly, all are indication of how divorced people are from their faith that they proclaim.

Sincerely,

Nasir

PS. I think I am done for today 🙁

• Nasir  January 19, 2017 at 11:31 am

Mr, Khalid Talaat:

Why do you assume that I am Muslim? I am quite familiar with Al-Qur’an: but one does not imply the other.

Al-Qur’an is meant as guidance for all the humanity–I must confess that being a human I think it is my right to read and understand it.

Yes, I am ignoring your Prophet’s teachings, as they are not a part of Al-Qur’an. I I choose to read and understand a book, I am not required to read all the commentaries and reviews of it. Foe example, if I read Mein Kampf, I do not feel to compelled to read the introduction by ADL boss to tell me to see it through his hateful glasses.

You appear to be in the habit of making assumptions, one after the other. I read the Al-Qur’an the first time, in 1980, of my own volition, since then I have been continually reading it as when the time permits and when I want to check something out. Also, I started reading the Holy Bible, in Sunday school in the 60s.

However, this is not about me. It is about Al-Qur’an, and people’s need to feel entitled although they have not worked for the distinction they demand.

I am not your brother, I don’t feel any kinship towards intellectually lazy people. Your posts are not of a person who has fondness or thought a disposition for critical thinking.

So please spare me the histrionics.

Sincerely,

Nasir

• Nasir  January 19, 2017 at 12:02 pm

Edward, Please read what I wrote to Mr. Talaat. Yes, absolutely there is no way one can actually faithfully convey what a person said, even a week ago. Recounting even a day old statement usually results in poor paraphrasing. If you ever have been in a courtroom you might have noticed that what people say is full of ambiguities to start with, due to lack of attention paid and inability to select the correct lexicon, correct order, correct voice, correct inflection (in case of writing, poor punctuation)–this results in ambiguous statements which can be twisted by anyone even half skilled in linguistic skills. Therefore, a case cannot be made of the authenticity of any human uttering or writings.

The case of Al-Qur’an is different, it is not written by a human as it is generally believed by most of us in the west. I have never been able to find a linguistic flaw in Al-Qur’an, I don’t know anyone else has done so either. Allah claims that he has written it himself, and has challenged anyone to write even one Surah like it. To my knowledge no one has ever succeeded in writing anything which is completely unambiguous. The closest, we come is to mathematical writing (some will say legal writing–but you can see that we need a huge court system and an army of lawyers to even decipher the constitution of our country.

• Nasir  January 19, 2017 at 12:28 pm

continued from above…

Even mathematical writing, which is supposed to be very exact is ambiguous and non unique. About uniqueness, almost anyone knows that one can write mathematical proofs in multiple ways. The problem is the the ambiguity still remains in the best of the writings. If one a very pedantic and builds a proof, starting from selection of number system, the selection of operation or operation which are permitted, and good definition of unity elements (which are not meant for leaving things unchanged but for permitting inverse operations), even then in that very careful construction one comes across mathematical artifacts and spurious solutions. Each setup can handle only a limited class of problems–even that is not foolproof.

I find Al-Qur’an to free of ambiguities, even if one tries his best. There is also the great property of uniqueness. It is clearly not written by a human, it is beyond out abilities of communication. The other great aspect is that no part of it becomes dated. Which is another great characteristic of truth. If OJ killed his wife or not, no matter what the jury found or what the people think–there is a truth (which is not known to us) but it will always be true.

Continued…

• Nasir  January 19, 2017 at 12:40 pm

continued from above:

Germans did great work in translating Al-Qur’an, a lot of scholarship went in indeed. However, being unable to divorce themselves from historical knowledge or Muslim Tradition, they were unable to fully gauge the depths. This is not their fault, this is the Muslim’s insistence on sticking to unverifiable Tradition, which has resulted in general Islamic thought. German deserve a lot of credit for introducing early translations of Al-Qur’an to the west (however imperfect). If Muslim’s who smart at the use of the word “Koran”, took a little time to understand that it is not a slight, it is just that German does not have the letter “Q”.

If one is to leave the Tradition aside, and just read Al-Qur’an, they will discover that not only it is unique, it is singularly unambiguous (beyond human ability), at the same time does not become dated with time. Which is an attribute of the truth: Who knows if OJ killed his wife or not? However, no matter if you take sides with the jury or the majority, the truth of the act will not be change (although we do not know what it is).

The best way to read Al-Qur’an is to ditch history and Tradition. Don’t read others commentaries and exposition of it. Read it yourself. Question it. See if is something that will benefit you. You don’t have to be a Muslim to do it. It is guidance for all.

Sincerely,

Nasir

• JL  January 19, 2017 at 2:52 pm

Nasir, You seem to have problems with Kevin and Khalid and why is that? Because Khalid once said ,that 2000 years ago a man named Jesus turned around the table of monetary religious complex, or because Kevin said 911 was not a jet fuel job. Which leaves me with the question, where did You take Your Quaran school lessons, Tel Aviv?

If Your understanding of Quaran is at the same level as Your understanding of mathemathics, may Allah bless us. Have You ever tried to invert the easiest diffusion PDEs solution Fourier series? I have, same as Kevin and Khalid do at their own environments. Your self choseness wouldn’t exist without us, the working mules, because You are a parasite.

• Nasir  January 20, 2017 at 5:56 pm

Edward, Thanks for a nice explanation of the letter “Q” in German. I think you misunderstood me: I just wanted to highlight the facts that since Germans did a lot of work, the use of the word “Koran” was organic and is not an insult that many Muslims think that it is.

I am not sure if I understand your argument well enough about mathematics. You appear to me implying something which I never wrote. I did not say that Mathematics was divine, I only said that if one is familiar with mathematics (serious scholarship), one would realize that even this otherwise great and very precise language is not without ambiguities, which tells us the level of human skill at unambiguous communication.

Your last argument is also probably based on a misunderstanding. I only said that truth does not change with time, I did not say that other things (objects, ideas, and knowledge) are static.

As an aside, I have great fondness for the German language and the German people. I am a former student of Göttingen; where not only did I learn mathematics I also learned this wonderful no-nonsense language.

Sincerely,

Nasir

3. yamgourchi  January 18, 2017 at 2:43 am

Zionism and Islamophobia.I’m a moscovite in several generations.I had been living in old russian orthodoxial monasteries.What I had known from the old handwritinng archives where i was permitted to know about by abbot.”The junior “moghameth was an arab merchant ,who travelled through the Sinai Sands paths ,being the playing song of a rich arab traveller, with jewish merchants,who was told about, in times of night respiets,the stories about miraculo
    ous events in Jerusalem Wonders.Then,this Maghomed,invented his own miraculous history of talks with God and new testamentts-s-s-s-s-s-s-No- ……Thats all.And this guy invented what? Peace?WARs for Faith? No! He raped kids,he abandoned his last wife,he changed his testaments in “holy scriptures’ after his man’s whims? Jews and the Muslims are on the the level.Let us see.. it…Muslim C///p:

• Andrew_Bukanov(Russia)  January 18, 2017 at 4:47 am

More interested books are in Vatican’s archive. But simple mortal person will never be allowed to enter it.

• Nasir  January 18, 2017 at 10:49 am

Mr Khalid Talaat: are you asking for mercy? Is this a justification for a quid pro quo?

People will do what they do. Do you think it is your duty to protect Allah, whom your erroneously call “God”? Do you think it is required by Al-Qur’an that you protect Muhammad, who has been dead for a long time?

Can you show quote to me a single instance in Al-Qur’an, where you are required to do anything like that?

If you do believe that he can get things by just proclaiming them, why do you need to intervene to protect him.

Would it have made any difference to you if Al-Qur’an had not mentioned this person or the other many times? Are you blaming other faiths for not believing in your faith? If others appear to make fun of your faith, it does not entitle you to do the same to their faith. Do you believe in the Day of Judgement? Do you believe that all accounts must be settled in your lifetime? If you do, read Al-Qur’an and learn. It is not advisable to preach when you yourself lack the knowledge of the manual of your faith.

Please don’t be impulsive and reactionary.

Sincerely,

Nasir

PS. Please read Surah 70 (Al-Maarij), here is where you might want to concentrate on:

70.19 هَلُوعًا إِنَّ الإنْسَانَ خُلِق

70.20 إِذَا مَسَّهُ الشَّرُّ جَزُوعًا

70.21 وَإِذَا مَسَّهُ الْخَيْرُ مَنُوعًا

• Nasir  January 18, 2017 at 10:57 am

There is an error that I made in posting:

70.19 هَلُوعًا إِنَّ الإنْسَانَ خُلِق

it should be:

إِنَّ الإنْسَانَ خُلِق هَلُوعًا

I am terribly sorry for the mistake, I was trying to highlight ,هَلُوعًا , which is the last word of the Ayah. Unfortunately, my knowledge of HTML tags is dated.

I beg forgiveness for my mistake.

Sincerely,

Nasir

4. Trakkath  January 17, 2017 at 10:47 pm

I think you love to be punished, do you ?
    Said the masochist to the sadist “Hit me, ohh, plz hit me”. The sadist answered “No”.

• Andrew_Bukanov(Russia)  January 18, 2017 at 4:44 am

:))))) as we say – if anyone hits your left cheek, – don’t wait till the right will be hit. Hit back!

5. Paul  January 17, 2017 at 4:51 pm

Dr. Barrett, you would never be able to talk over that idiot’s constantly running mouth blabbering nothing. And they would probably just cut away from you while Jones takes his shirt off.

6. MileHighLife  January 17, 2017 at 3:56 pm

Wish it would happen but it won’t. Jones is riding a huge wave right now full of brainwashed Trump-pets and can’t bother with being FURTHER exposed as the Zionist and Stratfor-owned puppet he is. Prof Barrett would destroy Jones, much as David Duke did a year and a half ago, followed by InfoWhores removing the debate video from their site. The vid can still be found on YT and worth a watch for those still doubting the Jones agenda.

Viva the New Gutenberg Press!

7. brabantian  January 17, 2017 at 3:13 pm

Udo Ulfkotte, the German journalist from the Frankfurt paper, who revealed the CIA owns and bribes nearly all the major media in Europe … he turned up dead last Friday,13 Jan 2017

Ulfkotte was only age 56, suspicion is that he was murdered, another CIA-Mossad-type medical assassination hit job, alleged ‘heart failure’

• kaho  January 17, 2017 at 5:31 pm

RIP Udo
      info.kopp-verlag.de/hintergruende/deutschland/jochen-kopp/in-memoriam-dr-udo-ulfkotte-196-2-17-.html;jsessionid=7403887312110CF5FDBFFB03E90336D2

8. ayelyahbenjamin  January 17, 2017 at 2:48 pm

Alex Jones’s prayers, his words fall flat and will not be heard…“Many will say to Me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in Your name, and in Your name drive out demons and perform many miracles?’ 23Then I will tell them plainly, ‘I never knew you; depart from Me, you workers of lawlessness.’…this apples to Alex Jones…..Amos chimes in with Jesus ..”Take away from Me the noise of your songs; I will not even listen to the sound of your harps. 24″But let justice roll down like waters And righteousness like an ever-flowing stream….’