GPD is our General Posting Department whereby we share posts from other sources along with general information with our readers. It is managed by our Editorial Board

View Latest Posts >>>

Google Extra-terrestrial? UFO spotter shows 'amazing evidence' of his alien abduction

A prominent UFO spotter believes he has proof of his previous alien abduction, thanks to Google Earth’s satellite images.

John Mooner, from Devon in the UK, shared his findings with the Torquay Herald Express on Monday.

Mooner says he doesn’t remember his alien abduction, but that he remembered “sporadic episodes of missing time throughout the year of 2016 and going back through the previous years.”

According to the UFO spotter, Google Earth satellite images show him “clearly trying to fight off the grey alien by punching it in the face.”

“Looking at the image it appears that the alien has blocked my punch and has grabbed my fist and must of been able to subdue me,” he said.

The UFO enthusiast, who says he’s the chief photographer for World UFO Photos, has spotted a number of UFOs in his home county of Devon, and even claimed he witnessed one last week.

Mooner made his abduction discovery after he was having trouble with his Google Earth app, and tried Google satellite maps on his computer instead.

“I thought to myself, I will view the area where I was UFO spotted from last year and look for anything out of the ordinary,” Mooner explained. “I was left speechless by what I saw.”

“The satellite has captured a real alien abduction taking place. The shocking thing about this was that it’s me being abducted by a grey alien and the satellite image clearly shows me trying to fight off the grey alien by punching it in the face.”

Not only did Mooner come to blows with an alien, he also said there were three UFOs flying toward him at the same time.

“The UFO that appears to be at the highest altitude has a green light emanating from it and appears to be leaving a faint contrail with a red glow behind it,” he said. “The other two UFOs are glowing white.”

“I think that the UFOs were coming to pick me up with the grey alien,” Mooner said. “I was abducted and this satellite image is proof.”

Facebooktwittergoogle_plusredditpinterestlinkedinmail

Posted by on January 24, 2017, With 4872 Reads Filed under Investigations. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.

10 Responses to "Google Extra-terrestrial? UFO spotter shows ‘amazing evidence’ of his alien abduction"

1. Andrew_Bukanov(Russia)  January 27, 2017 at 12:15 pm

🙂 I meet and fight aliens almost everyday. They try to stop NordStream-2 and promise sanctions. Should i visit psychologist?
    Hello from ice hell of Siberia 🙂

2. Amelius  January 26, 2017 at 1:06 pm

Correction:- “Or, ‘you’re’ a tinfoil hat wearing “conspiracy theorist”.

I fall into this category

3. Amelius  January 26, 2017 at 12:45 pm

It’s a strange, polarized topic, where either you trust the word of men who claimed to have been there and you believe we went to the moon. Or, your labeled a tin foil hat wearing “conspiracy theorist”.

4. Amelius  January 26, 2017 at 12:41 pm

“It would be not so difficult to rebuild a Saturn V and such a Lunar module with modern calculation capacities, but they are still not able to do it, they would have done it already.”

That’s an excellent point, Ed. It goes hand in hand with your point about the van Allen radiation belt. It is often said that the spacecraft used for the apollo missions, contained less technology than the average smart phone. If they were able to get there in the first place, they would have applied the advancements in modern technology to that which they claimed to have used for the Apollo missions and went back. Obviously, one trip to the moon would not tell us everything we need to know about it. We would have to go back and take more samples and conduct more studies, but this hasn’t happened. Why? Because we never went there in the first place. Anti-gravity effects can be obtained by filming under water. I’ve even seen what looks to be air bubbles in what we are told is footage from space. Think of how much money goes into the space programs. It could be nothing more than a massive heist.

5. Trakkath  January 26, 2017 at 4:08 am

I ve found an old youtube video about fremasonry and the preparation for the one world religion with their fake alien god. Must have been in the 1980th as young as Jordan Maxwell looks like. They want to prepare us mentally for this in a psy-op style

Freimaurerei – Ägyptische Mythologie
    ht tps://youtu. be/COjMVK52ibg

6. the truth please  January 26, 2017 at 12:40 am

What I would like to know is why has VT put this story out, it looks like one of the 10- a penny stories you get on YouTube. VT says it does not necessarily agree with the writers on the site, but why have they even bothered to touch this story with its possibly few faked photo`s. ? Do they know its true or are they just testing public reaction. It just does not make sense, had I seen this on YouTube I would not have wasted time viewing it. There is, I`m sure, more to this story.

7. Reefer Man  January 25, 2017 at 3:05 pm

A story aimed at discrediting serious UFO sightings and research. Sad that this makes it to the fake news.

8. Amelius  January 25, 2017 at 12:59 pm

Lol..Im not saying it’s real, but in the screen shot taken from twitter showing three photos, the largest photo on the left, appears to show a shirtless man throwing a left jab at something much smaller than himself..

9. MileHighLife  January 25, 2017 at 7:52 am

Aren’t the majority of google satellite images available in the public domain dated from years ago? I keep a boat on my dock, and the image of my boat didn’t appear for a few years (it shows up now).

I assume the odds of catching a precisely-timed image of this (claimed) 2016 abduction are near immeasurable without divine intervention. What timing — and he’s a “UFO hunter” to boot, gotta be good for bit-ness. Again…what are the odds?

10. Trakkath  January 25, 2017 at 5:52 am

If you believe, they put a man on the moon, man on the moon…