By Gordon Duff, Senior Editor
Trump thinks he is off the hook, having run up a $50 million bill investigating something he tweeted because he heard it on a conspiracy podcast from an alt-right (Nazi) blogger. This was our money spent. What did happen despite the machinations of Davin Nunes, who is trying to use his position in congress to derail real investigations and spin Trump’s insanity, and what we have now confirmed is simply this:
- Trump lied and knew he was lying when he accused Obama of having him wiretapped. The White House, when asked for it, had no evidence to give, has none and is getting none. Trump simply made it all up.
- Nobody said the election wasn’t rigged. In fact, it is now more possible than ever before that we will be able to prove Trump was never elected at all.
- The FBI is currently conducting criminal investigations into the conduct of: Michael Flynn, Carter Page, Paul Manafort, Roger STone, JD Gordon, Jeff Sessions and Kellyanne Conway. All face indictment if sufficient evidence of wrongdoing is established, according to Director Comey.
- The FBI has confirmed that Trump personnel colluded with Russian intelligence to rig a presidential election and that if specific laws were broken as part of this collusion, which is now an established fact, those involve face prosecution.
- Trump lied when he claimed Obama asked British GCHQ to wiretap anyone. Trump simply made it all up or heard it on Fox News, which is even worse.
- The GOP is asking for prosecution of anyone who has given evidence of crimes such as treason, conspiracy and obstruction unless of course they are Julian Assange, who is OK.
Wouldn’t it be nice if Comey were asking about Turkey? They were the ones paying off Flynn and how many others?
Why Turkey? We sort of want to know. We actually like Putin and its nutcase Erdogan who reminds us so much of Trump, we imagine them playing cards like those dogs, that Saudi guy, Netanyahu and Erdogan, splitting the world between them.
Things remind me of that time Trump saw a “really cute” 10 year old girl on an escalator. I will do my best to paraphrase his response:
“In three more years she will be old enough for me to rape, beat viciously and threaten to murder her family.”
Do I have this one right? Did I leave out the part in the testimony where Trump won’t allow himself to be touched “down there” unless the child is wearing rubber gloves?
Check Ann Deiner’s story on this and how Acosta kept Trump out of prison and got a cabinet post out of it.
Posted by Gordon Duff, Senior Editor on March 20, 2017, With 3219 Reads Filed under WarZone. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.