[ Editor’s note: VT by policy and out of friendship has been close to Russia and supportive of Russia in Syria and elsewhere. However, we don’t get paid and certainly don’t work for the Russian government. We understand why Russia would want to influence the US and, quite frankly, we warned Russia that they were dealing with amateurs and too often criminal elements around Trump who would embarrass them and misconstrue their efforts.
Our own investigation has revealed this:
- When Congressman Nunes tried to get Admiral Rogers to state the election had not been rigged, he “let the cat out of the bag.” In Washington, it is common knowledge that the election was rigged, that Trump was never elected and that the “electoral victory” was based on massive voter fraud tied to a highly organized computer hacking effort using thumb drives and self-erasing programs. This is known and any efforts to expose this, such as simple statistical analysis that shows vote results to be billion to one impossible are being suppressed by security agencies.
- Thus far it seems Russia was “set up” by Turkish intelligence working with Israel and Saudi Arabia as the “fall guy” for the utterly corrupt gang around Trump and his “oligarch” friends, a mix of “Kosher-Nostra” and the centuries old Turkish mob.
- This group took advantage of the infighting in the Democratic Party and the aftermath of the Tea Party fiasco in the GOP. Under the firm hand of the Federalist Society and a Justice Department run throughout the Obama presidency by what can only be fairly called “monarchists” the “know nothings” of the GOP, addicted to payoffs by the drug cartels, who have owned the GOP since Reagan, are in the process of legislatively destroying the United States.
- The video below, a recorded conversation with a senior FBI official, outlines the GOP’s deal with the drug cartels to run America:
- Washington has no ability whatsoever to understand the inner-workings of the Russian government or how Putin survives the endless criminal plots against Russia that so easily overcame the US and eventually took control under “Trump.”
- With Russia’s small and fragile economy, Putin is unable to deal with Erdogan and Netanyahu as he would, and he “would” in a most harsh way if he could. The limitations of Russia’s ability to fight a protracted conflict is well known in Washington and continually overestimated for profit by the criminal elements that loot America’s defense budget like a cookie jar.
…Gordon Duff ]
– First published … March 22, 2017 –
WASHINGTON (AP) — President Donald Trump’s former campaign chairman, Paul Manafort, secretly worked for a Russian billionaire to advance the interests of Russian President Vladimir Putin a decade ago and proposed an ambitious political strategy to undermine anti-Russian opposition across former Soviet republics, The Associated Press has learned. The work appears to contradict assertions by the Trump administration and Manafort himself that he never worked for Russian interests.
Manafort proposed in a confidential strategy plan as early as June 2005 that he would influence politics, business dealings and news coverage inside the United States, Europe and the former Soviet republics to benefit the Putin government, even as U.S.-Russia relations under Republican President George W. Bush grew worse.
Manafort pitched the plans to Russian aluminum magnate Oleg Deripaska, a close Putin ally with whom Manafort eventually signed a $10 million annual contract beginning in 2006, according to interviews with several people familiar with payments to Manafort and business records obtained by the AP. Manafort and Deripaska maintained a business relationship until at least 2009, according to one person familiar with the work.
“We are now of the belief that this model can greatly benefit the Putin Government if employed at the correct levels with the appropriate commitment to success,” Manafort wrote in the 2005 memo to Deripaska. The effort, Manafort wrote, “will be offering a great service that can re-focus, both internally and externally, the policies of the Putin government.”
Read more at AP
Posted by Gordon Duff, Senior Editor on March 22, 2017, With 1987 Reads Filed under Government & Politics. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. Both comments and pings are currently closed.