Fire Sale In The Gulf States

By comparison the US military industrial complex will march on well into the 21st century and beyond, having sold all their outdated weaponry and technology on a fire sale.

Katherine Frisk

We all know that the US has been sitting on highly advanced technology that has never been released.

The Tesla tower 100 years ago, that is ONE HUNDRED YEARS ago, was suppressed because it would have given everyone free electricity and J.P. Morgan would  not have been able to “put a meter on it,”and rob us all blind for the last century and a bit.

Many patents in the last 70 years have been bought out and put in the bottom draw never to be developed, and those who did not willingly “sell “out their patents, as usual, committed “suicide,”died from “cancer”or had a terrible car accident. Oh I forgot one, died in an “aircraft” crash!

Many US companies in the last 20 years have all moved to China. ( See Monsanto, Universal Healthcare, Mitt Romney, Bain and the Men Behind The Curtain ) basically selling off old stock and making huge profits while in the background setting up new ones back in the US that will shape the 21st century.

3D printing, robotics and computers.  The “industrial age” is now officially over. Where once a factory employed 1,000 people they now only need to employ five who are skilled and trained in these new technologies. This drastically reduces the cost of and increases profit margins without the hassle of restrictions on minimum wage laws, health benefits or trade unions and strikes.

Anyone who has been following the war in the Middle East and the civil war in Ukraine has become fully aware that the technology used by Russia on the surface, far outstrips what we have seen from the US military industrial complex. ( Do We Really Want a New World War With Russia?) At times it has been positively embarrassing for the Pentagram.

The key here to the US arms deal with Saudi Arabia is that companies like Lockheed Martin, Boeing, Halliburton and Raytheon are not only going to sell them billions worth in armaments, but are going to move manufacturing to the Middle East. Let that sink in….

Now where have I heard that before? Ah yes…. China. In other words, a fire sale of old stock. We have no idea , or rather we do, of what these Gulf states are now going to do with all these weapons. Become fascist military police states ( the playbook is so worn out by now I could scream) with some very dangerous toys that could well end up wiping out the whole of the Middle East in a very dangerous attempt at creating an Islamic Wahhabi Caliphate.

But again, as I have suggested before, my concern is not with Iran and Syria, I believe that could very well end up in a Mexican standoff. My concern is with the whole of  Africa where I strongly suspect colonization will continue under the cover of extremist Islamic religion in order to take over all their resources. Third verse same as the first.

And you can be sure that the same players involved in the “Assad must go” mantra, are already involved in the forward planning of that invasion and have been for the last six years.

Libya and  Boko Haram was only the beginning. African nations and leaders who have not been bribed and bought off by banking interests in Dubai, Doha, or Kuwait city and willingly opened their doors to Muslim conversion, will find themselves prime targets for “color revolutions, ” “African Springs,” civil war,  “rebels,” “terrorists”and the like. The award-winning film, Timbuktu is worth watching in this regard. It shows the absurdity of Islamic extremism through African eyes.

African women will find themselves subjugated and walking around in tents. Slavery and human trafficking will be on the increase, pedophilia statistics will rise, the organ harvesting business will go into overdrive while vast tracts of land that were once used for food production by the people of these countries, will either be handed over to corporate Genetically Modified food corporations or for the production of narcotics as we have seen in Afghanistan.

The ongoing atrocities in the Congo for over a century and the silence in the media and at the UN, is yet another example of this heart of darkness that has mission creeped onto the continent. Crisis In The Congo: Uncovering The Truth, is another good film to watch.

Also watch out for genocidal sudden outbreaks of Ebola and similar viruses. Depopulation of vast land masses and land theft can take forms other than war.

But back in the good ol US of A, technology that has been kept under wraps for almost a century will suddenly be pulled out of mothballs.

Anti-gravity vehicles, robotic soldiers, laser weapons directed from satellites and drones developed to a whole new level are some minor examples. And the other all time favourite for countries who do not tow the line. Weather warfare.

Engineered droughts, floods, earthquakes and hurricanes causing devastation to local populations and the subsequent destruction of their means of survival and infrastructure are another means of getting “rogue nations”to see things their way.

The weapons sales to Saudi Arabia, along with moving manufacturing to the Middle East, will look decidedly 20th century in retrospect.

Posted by on May 26, 2017, With 2956 Reads Filed under World. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.

14 Responses to "Fire Sale In The Gulf States"

1. the truth please  May 27, 2017 at 1:20 am

Hello Katherine, I have tried raising this question before, now please bare with me while I outline the story. Recently we have been told a vast Armada of space ships are heading towards Earth. Now prior to this announcement, perhaps just over a year ago Gordon Duff said on a radio interview that there were people on Earth looking for land to accommodate an incoming Alien race and one such area was, yes, Africa . Ever since I heard that story Africa has been in constant turmoil . So do you think there is a link, is some type of Terra forming taking place, or is it disinformation to muddy the waters. I trust Mr Duff but he does admit to a little disinformation.

2. RichardD  May 26, 2017 at 4:17 pm

I had a close encounter about 30 years ago with a black stealth delta volant north of Syracuse, NY at about 3:00 in the afternoon. I didn’t have a camera with me. I talked with a physicist from New Mexico after the sighting and we calculated that it was traveling at mach 5 to 7. There was no ion field or sonic boom. And a pilot wouldn’t have been able to survive the maneuvers that it made.

It started as a dot in the distance, came straight at me traveling close to the surface, when it got close enough to see better it started to climb and executed at 180 degree turn right in front of me pulling up and then dropping back down, leveling off, and then departing back to where it came from. It was almost like an aerial salute. I don’t know if it was terrestrial or ET. I got an excellent look at it and it confirmed to me the reality of technology beyond what is publicly acknowledged by the government.

I was working at that time in heavy military electronics as a machinist and tool maker on advanced mil spec weapons systems.

• RichardD  May 26, 2017 at 4:38 pm

One of the ET languages that I’m trying to learn if I get more exposure to it after a close encounter at 9,000 foot elevation with a non human non terrestrial life form in a deep canyon about 75 miles south of Cheyenne Mountain Colorado on an ET contact op. Is trilateral, sound, vision and touch. There are geometric shapes in your minds eye, tonality and tactical sensation inside your head that moves in concert together to form an information flow that seems like an interpreterable language once you know what it means.

I had a CZ52 in 7.62 x 25 in a thigh holster over snow pants below my parka hemline, but didn’t have to use it.

• Harry Haller  May 26, 2017 at 5:06 pm

Dick, I just want ask you why didn’t you shoot the Alien; after all this isn’t Star Trek. Are not some of them gorging themselves on our entrails? I’ve always been in the camp of; see one, shoot one. If they weren’t so damn sneaky I would have a different opinion of them. So shoot first, let them feast on some lead.

• RichardD  May 26, 2017 at 8:21 pm

I know all about being carved alive, because I’ve been on the receiving end of it and fortunately for me lived to tell about it.

The only thing that I shot were pictures. Which can and have stood up in the best analytical government laboratories that money can buy. Because they’re real. Which is why I’m taken seriously, and haven’t been caught in a lie, because I’ve told the truth.

I have enough security problems as it is more disclosure could be counter productive.

The trail print was much deeper into the snow pack than my boot. 500 to 1,000 pounds would be my guess. 2 triangle shaped toes in the first row, 3 in the second and third rows, followed by a heel with a triangle shaped spur on one side.

There wasn’t any aggression from this one, and my goal is a normalization of relations with positive ETs, not unnecessary hostilities. Being non human doesn’t make it an enemy.

• Khalid Talaat  May 26, 2017 at 10:28 pm

For the craft to make a 180, its speed must have been zero at some point.

• RichardD  May 26, 2017 at 11:37 pm

I don’t remember the exact estimates that Dr. L–a helped me with, it was 30 years ago. But roughly it was 2,500 feet off the deck traveling towards me, about 2 miles out it initiated a 30 to 40 degree climb, swung a 180 degree radius up to about a mile high at the 90 degree apex and then back down to 2,500 foot elevation above the surface to complete the u turn where it leveled off again and departed in the direction that it came from.

I sent a letter to the Pentagon on it. They never got back to me on it. They probably have it in my file somewhere with my DD 214 from Paris Island and all of the other stuff that they have on me. The last time I was there we didn’t talk about it.

• RichardD  May 27, 2017 at 12:01 am

I’m 59 years old. I’m not into being a hero or legend. At my age I just want to move ahead with developing working relationships with positive off planet elements and use them to help create a better future here.

3. Preston James, Ph.D  May 26, 2017 at 10:35 am

Great article (as usual) for Katherine Frisk. And it is 100% accurate and quite insightful.

4. joetv  May 26, 2017 at 10:21 am

A fair assumption of the segue into now. The silence about Africa is chilling. The depopulation of Africa is criminal. All one needs do is read the history of Africa over the past 50 years and one’s perception of reality will take a nose dive.

5. Alex__B  May 26, 2017 at 9:16 am

And today, obviously invigorated by important deals signed with the man, who during his election looked
    very concerned about disappearance of “Merry Christmas” from Americans’ lexicon, the product and disseminated extension of “the most progressive ME state” celebrated these deals by slaughtering nearly 30 Christians in nearby Egypt. One can’t expect them to do it on their soil, after all. But I’m surprised that Iran or Assad are not blamed yet. Just give it a time… There’s nothing impossible or weird in the World of Distorted Mirrors. Except the truth.

• Khalid Talaat  May 26, 2017 at 10:38 pm

Alex… one of the things unreported in the Western MSM is what happened after the recent bombing of the church in Cairo. The Egyptian Muslims formed protective rings around churches. Sisi send in his thugs and during the Muslim prayers the Christians stood protecting the Muslims. ME Muslims and Christians fought the crusades.

• Alex__B  May 27, 2017 at 3:47 pm

Khalid, I wasn’t talking about Muslims in general when I wrote “the product and disseminated extension of the most progressive ME state”. I was talking (ironically) about ISIS – the product of Saudi Arabia, an established sponsor of Wahabbism and the inspired by it murderous thugs, who have nothing to do with normal Muslims.

6. Doc Walt  May 26, 2017 at 7:53 am

The black triangle drawing shows up all over the place. Note that the shadows from the ship go downward vertically while the rest of the shadows from people and equipment are at a much lower azimuth.