Zion Declares War on British Jazz

The remaking Britain into their banana republic-

Back in the day, my detractors at least attempted to encounter my arguments and debate me. They didn’t get too far. Since the publication of my new book Being in Time: a Post-Political Manifesto, they have changed their tactics: they insist on obliterating my international jazz career.

Earlier today, a book shop  in Oxford that regularly hosts my concerts posted the attached letter (see below) to my Facebook page. The Oxford venue received the letter from the ultra-Zionist Campaign Against Antisemitsm (CAA). The CAA letter  is blatantly and intentionally defamatory and duplicitous.

The CAA and other Zionist institutions have been busy subjecting every British jazz venue that features my music to intense harassment. It is no secret that Zionism has been destroying Palestine, its people and its culture for decades. However, eradicating British culture and British jazz in particular may be taking this carnage one step too far.

A number of the British promoters, venues and festivals who received a copy of this defamatory letter against me attempted to investigate the CAA’s accusations and have found the allegations to be baseless, delusional and duplicitous. By way of illustration, the band I am touring with at the moment is led by a NY Jewish musician and the bass player is an ex- Israeli: not exactly a ‘Neo-Nazi’ quartet.

My best selling book, The Wandering Who, which has been translated into 14 languages and was endorsed by a huge list of academics and humanists worldwide, is denounced in the CAA’s letter as “probably the most anti-Semitic book published in this country in recent years.” But the CAA possesses the legal means to stop the distribution of ‘antisemitic literature.’  In my case they face a real problem; my writings may be controversial, but they are ethically driven, call for a humanist introspective examination, and are well within the boundaries of the law in every country including Israel.

It is noticeable that the CAA’s letter doesn’t provide links to my words. This is not a coincidence. My work is careful and measured. I never refer critically to Jews as a people, race, biology or a collective. I instead scrutinise the meaning of Jewish identity politics and ideology. I do believe that in a free society every ideology and politics must be subject to criticism.

This is the only link the CAA provides to my work: http://linkis.com/bit.ly/nrHBo . Read my words and decide for yourself whether you agree or not.

I define Jewish power as the power to silence criticism of Jewish power. At the moment the CAA and other Jewish organisations are mounting a campaign to suppress any form of legitimate criticism of Israel, Zionism and Jewish political lobbying in the West. Perhaps inadvertently, the CAA has affirmed my definition of Jewish power. They are desperate to suppress any possible criticism related to Jewish politics and ideology. Roger Waters, Vicar Stephen Sizer, David Icke, Ken Livingstone and many others have been subjected to similar vile campaigns that are determined to eliminate basic freedom of speech in the UK.

I do accept that the CAA and other Zionist organisations insist upon remaking Britain into their banana republic- a place deprived of freedom of expression, a country where dissenters are subject to constant threats and harassment. I suppose I could go along with the CAA’s vision of Britain so long as the CAA and its Zionist allies can also improve the weather and make the price of tropical fruits drop significantly.

Gilad Atzmon’s book Being In Time: A Post Political Manifesto is available now on: Amazon.co.ukAmazon.com and gilad.co.uk.

dav

Posted by on August 1, 2017, With 4118 Reads Filed under Europe, World. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.

13 Responses to "Zion Declares War on British Jazz"

1. Peter Johnson  August 3, 2017 at 12:19 pm

I’m sorry they are bothering you Gilad.

These alegations of antisatanism are uncalled for.

2. US-First  August 2, 2017 at 2:56 pm

“Director of Investigations and Enforcement” has the ring of a thug to it, or the tug of a ring of Jewish enforcers. Either way, as a former student who injured my right thumb during a soccer 5-a-side in the Jericho quarter just off Walton Street in Oxford I strongly suggest Mr. Silverman be admonished for his effrontery by an email or six by VT readers telling him what we think of anti-semitism. The trick is not use expletives or if you find that a struggle, no more than twenty for the sake of goy decency. You can contact Mr. Silverman – a Jimmy Stewart lookalike at –

[email protected]

3. Khalid Talaat  August 1, 2017 at 7:03 pm

Sorry Gilad to see you fighting for your freedom of expression against such a parasite. I wonder when someone will establish an organization by the name “Campain Against Zionism.” Its time is now.

4. Eddie Devere  August 1, 2017 at 4:04 pm

Like Bayleaf and Chris Paul the text of this article on my screen is being obscured by the right hand margin text and advertsiements.

No matter – I can see enough of it to understand Gilad’s meaning perfectly clearly.

In response I would just like to declare loudly and proudly that by the lights of the CAA I too am an ANTI-SEMITE! Anti-Semites unite!

His latest book – Being in Time – if you haven’t read it yet, is an absolute pearler – a superb analysis of the Zionist cancer at the heart of the world’s tragedy.

5. bayleaf1012  August 1, 2017 at 3:00 pm

It’s probably just a problem with typesetting the article and the newsletter. Mine has around 1/4 of the right hand side covered with Vt advertisements.
    This is nothing new. You criticise anything Jewish or Israeli and you get attacked by a swarm of killer bees. They allow no criticism for their actions.

• bayleaf1012  August 1, 2017 at 3:02 pm

I misspelled criticize. Can’t edit.

• martsiva  August 1, 2017 at 5:10 pm

I have emailed VT about the comment section being interfered with by advertisements before. Still waiting because I like this site and you can learn a lot from commenters.

6. Paedo hunter  August 1, 2017 at 2:55 pm

“Yours Sincerely

Stephen Silverman”

related to Larry maybe?

Jews just keep on moaning and complaining….boo hoo….poor me!

7. Chris Paul  August 1, 2017 at 2:53 pm

To give him his due, Gilad is clever.

8. Chris Paul  August 1, 2017 at 2:51 pm

This article has come up garbled for me. Does someone not like Gilad?

• bayleaf1012  August 1, 2017 at 3:03 pm

This is nothing new. You criticize anything Jewish or Israeli and you get attacked by a swarm of killer bees. They allow no criticism for their actions.

• Khalid Talaat  August 1, 2017 at 6:49 pm

You can not hold a candle to the “chosen people” (a legend in their own minds.)