The difference between the present economic prospects of the United States and that of the Russian Federation is fundamental.
If the feeling of pity would be worth a damn one would be tempted to feel sorry for the hapless Poles.
It’s becoming crystal clear to more and more European citizens that the monster that is Brussels today does not represent the true interests of EU citizens. The unspeakable crime of Viktor Orbán is his insistence on acting in the interests of his citizens, not to the self-declared, arrogant unelected Commissars in Brussels.
There are huge strategic questions needing serious responsible answers from the USG.
The Euro is a horrible construct that needs urgent reform, as is the EU.
with New Eastern Outlook, Moscow The term Back Door Man has several connotations. In the original blues song written by Willie Dixon, it refers to a man having an affair with a married woman, using the back door to flee before the husband comes home. During the Gerald Ford Presidency, Back Door Man was applied […]
By F. William Engdahl and New Eastern Outlook, Moscow The project called the Trump Presidency has just two months before its formal beginning. Yet already the hopes and fantasies of much of the world are making him into something and someone Donald Trump most definitely is not. Donald Trump is yet another project of the […]
The Euro is murdering the nations and economies of the EU quite literally. Since the fixed currency regime came into effect, replacing national currencies in transactions in 2002, the fixed exchange rate regime has devastated industry in the periphery states of the 19 Euro members, while giving disproportionate benefit to Germany.
F. William Engdahl – The world’s most powerful Superpower did not come to that position of power without extraordinary skills, cunning, a remarkable ability to lie convincingly, to deceive, to very precisely manipulate the weaknesses of their opponents.
Russia and its President, Vladimir Putin, a little more than a year ago, in July 2014 were the focus of attention in Europe and North America, accused, without a shred of forensic evidence, of shooting down an unarmed civilian Malaysian airliner over eastern Ukraine. The Russians were deemed out to restore the Soviet Union with […]
F. William Engdahl – What is likely to emerge is a negotiated arrangement between Putin’s Russia and the Saudi-led OPEC oil producers of the Middle East, including Iran, to devise a new ordering of the world’s energy supply, independent of Anglo-American domination.
The formally still-communist Peoples’ Republic of China has just experienced what we can call their “October 1929 Moment.”
F. William Engdahl — They won the great war, our “good” war and now are FORGOTTEN
Jim W. Dean…”William Engdahl gives us a good review of the boomerang effects of America’s failed aggressive foreign policy. Instead of making us more secure, it has triggered waves of insecurity.”
Jim W. Dean…”Ukraine could really be used for a knockoff comedy showcasing what happens when you put the three stooges, the US, EU, and NATO working together on a regime change.”
– South Stream is dead — It was the $45 billion project to deliver Russian natural gas via underwater pipeline through the Black Sea to Bulgaria & on to other Balkan & southern European markets.
– Orbán’s cardinal sin is his defiance of Washington by signing an agreement with Gazprom for bringing the Russian South Stream gas pipeline into the EU via Hungary.
– Jim W. Dean…”And so this Princeton study gives us the “tough doo” news, but sadly limited to the political realm of oligarch power.”
– Jim W. Dean…”William Engdhal revists his American shale oil Ponzi scheme theme that he has been writing about for some time now.”
– Jim W. Dean…”William Engdahl details who is behind on the protests in Hong Kong. Surprise! Surprise! It’s just another US color revolution .”
– Jim W. Dean…”The financial uncoupling of the East and West, which would probably have taken a generation, will now be over in five years.”
– jim W. Dean…”There is an excellent RT interview with William at the end of this article. Don’t miss it.”
– Jim W. Dean…”We need to make America’s state sponsored terrorism a fall campaign issue on the Dems and Repubs doing the AIPAC Zombie walk on Ukraine.”
– The shale gas illusion was a geopolitical ploy by Washington to divert China’s energy pursuits from the Middle East & Africa and lead them down a dead end.
– Jim W. Dean…”Should vulture funds be treated as financial terrorists, and the judges that support them?”
– Jim W. Dean…”Never in an airline disaster have major countries so openly withheld evidence they had, while at the same time putting out doctored evidence.”
– There’s only one thing wrong with the shale gas hype…“It ain’t gonna happen”. The jury is in, showing that production falls quickly after the first year.
– Western powers, have gotten away with using terrorist proxy troops in Syria and other places, and developed a “no fear” policy for their continued use.
– The control of the opposition was always in the hands of brutal, organized neo-nazi groups such as Pravy Sektor (Right Sector) and, behind them, the hard-core trained killers of UNA-UNSO
– A self-appointed Ukrainian government is reorganizing all institutions of power, dissolving the special riot police, and naming its cronies to key political posts.