Gordon Duff is a Marine combat veteran of the Vietnam War. He is a disabled veteran and has worked on veterans and POW issues for decades.
Gordon Duff is an accredited diplomat and is generally accepted as one of the top global intelligence specialists. He manages the world's largest private intelligence organization and regularly consults with governments challenged by security issues.
Gordon Duff has traveled extensively, is published around the world and is a regular guest on TV and radio in more than "several" countries.
Gordon Duff is a trained chef, wine enthusiast, avid motorcyclist and gunsmith specializing in historical weapons and restoration.
Business experience and interests are in energy and defense technology.
- It was never going to work, Chuck Hagel with Obama and Dempsey fighting ISIS on one side and John McCain, “founding father” of ISIS, ties to organized crime and a long record of treason during and after the Vietnam War as Chairman of the Senate Armed Services Committee.
We have two new SASS (Semi-Automatic Sniper System) platforms for immediate delivery in .308 Win. Below are sniper platforms in .300 AAC and .223 Win. We have one “almost free” deal for a “first come/first serve” reader. Even if you don’t have a need for or even want to have one for a coffee table curiosity, enjoy the offering below as “gunporn.”
I received this today and am passing this on. We may well have the ability to verify whether this video is accurate. If so, one of two things will happen; I will pass the information on or be prevented from doing so.
- Its simple; phased array antennas such as use on the spy-1 S-band radar system are easily jamable when confronted with a two point jamming signal that is out of phase and widely spaced. It usually uses two jamming antennas spaced about 35 feet apart mounted on the wing tips of the jet. See the attached Chinese paper on cross eye jamming and how it works.
Some thought the Gaza attacks were to take heat off Israel’s involvement in MH17. Gaza went on so long, so many children murdered, that if so, it was like putting out a fire on your pant leg by pouring on gasoline. The analogy fits.
- As the US military intensifies its bombing campaign against ISIL in Iraq and Syria, the CIA and intelligence agencies from members of the US-led coalition are lending material support to the terrorist organization, an analyst says.
-The cold fusion dream lives on: NASA is developing cheap, clean, low-energy nuclear reaction (LENR) technology that could eventually see cars, planes, and homes powered by small, safe nuclear reactors.
- Able Danger began in 1996, a year after the nuclear destruction of the Murrah Federal Building in Oklahoma City using nuclear weapons. The target of their investigation was an organization made up of CIA, Mossad & Saudi Intelligence operating as espionage/terror cells inside the US.
- Today Lockheed announced that it will have fusion reactors running American warships in 20 years. Based on our publications on negative buoyancy this month, we don’t even begin to know how to respond.