The Charlie Hebdo & associated attacks were carried out by murderous Islamic terrorists… for once an official French version of events is actually fairly accurate.
Michael Shrimpton confronts aviation sabotage.
One of my biggest regrets of last year was my failure to reach out to the aviation community.
We have to free ourselves of our obsession with ‘lone wolves’. Wolves hunt in packs. When was the last time you were attacked by a lone wolf?
also find myself in sympathy with much of what Director Brennan said in the famous televised press conference from Langley, not something you see every day.
What the CPS are saying in effect is that if you call in a suspicious package on a Tube train you are committing the actus reus of a bomb hoax. That with respect is risible nonsense.
– Just a short column this week, as I have trial preparation to attend to. Regular readers of mine will know the background.
– One of the more interesting scientists working in WWII for Dr. Josef Mengele on the German Ebola program was a Portuguese doctor, Jose Ferreira, whose daughter, Teresa, is married to Senator John Kerry.
– It’s been a bad fortnight for the Bad Guys and a good one for the Good Guys.
Set in the 1950s & 60s, Casino Royale moves at a cracking pace, but there is plot & characterisation. The description of the fictional Royale-Les-Eaux casino is superb. Intelligence officers & specialists will get more from the books than the movies.
– It’s official. The German-backed Scottish Nationalists have been defeated & we in the UK are staying together.
– The Scottish Nationalist Party speak of Scottish ‘independence’, but if they win they intend to apply to join the EU.
– Having seen the international reaction to the brutal murder of Jim Foley, ISIL have now gone on to murder Steven Sotloff, an Israeli-American.
– The civilised powers, including Israel, Russia, the UK and the US, should withdraw from the UN en masse.
– Poor James Foley will not be the last hostage to be murdered. The way I read it, NSA and the DIA boys did their stuff, and Delta Force attacked the location where Jim Foley and other high-value hostages were being held 24 hours before.
– We need to get boots back onto the ground in Iraq, and fast.
– MH17 was never hit by a SAM. She was brought down by a SAM – there is a big difference.
– Were the Su-25s trying to shoot down Flight MH17? Analysis of the shootdown still points towards a Chinese HQ-16 having been used, with a specially trained Chinese crew.
– It is now clear that Malaysia Airlines Flight MH17 was shot down over Eastern Ukraine, near Grabovo, by the Ukrainian Army, the intent being to blame pro-Russian separatists.
– “At this time my provisional conclusion is that MH17 was shot down by an air defense battery of the Ukrainian army, from Ukrainian territory.”
– The use of pedophile networks to reward & ensnare politicians is a scandal that has now blown into the open and has led to the beginnings of a judicial inquiry.
– Those who argue that Britain should remain under the EU yoke are like the appeasers of the 1930s. They want Britain to remain under German domination.
– The break-up of Iraq was entirely predictable. As I said at the time both Britain and America pulled out too early, without having sorted either Syria or Iran
– None of the leaders on parade last week was prepared to acknowledge the truth behind D-Day. As revealed in Spyhunter it was a carve-up.
– Hollande gave the impression that, had he been around in 1944, he would have been on the side of the Free French, not Vichy.
Nigel Farage, UKIP
Nigel Farage, UKIP
They’ve finally counted the votes in the corrupt London Borough of Tower Hamlets! For the benefit of non-UK readers, including my new readers in Sweden (hi!), politics in Tower Hamlets is dominated by Islamic extremists, a little bit like Teheran.
– No, this is nothing to do with Scalar High Energy Weapons! I am referring of course to the political earthquake which has happened in Britain this week.
– Americans have a point when they say that the UK and European allies have been over-dependent on the US and unwilling to pull their weight.
– Selling school kids off as sex slaves is a Bad Guy thing! Don’t think that clown Abubakar Shekau isn’t serious, indeed he may even have started selling them off.
– Movie Review – and … Sentinel is an idea put together by a wonderful bunch of folks called the B612 Foundation.