Shrimpton The propaganda war against my country is heating up. The Bad Guys must be seriously worried. In the last week alone we have had more hysterical warnings about the supposed dangers of Brexit from Prime Minister Cameron, the IMF and the Institute of Fiscal Studies, an EU-funded and pro-European NGO, which is campaigning for […]
On Thursday May 19 EgyptAir Flight MS 804, an Airbus A320-232, c/n 2088, with 66 souls aboard, Captain Mohamed Shoukair in command, fell from the sky, about 180 miles north of Alexandria, Egypt.
I have just returned from speaking at the AV7 (Alternative View 7) conference, at the delightful Horwood House Hotel, set in beautiful grounds near Milton Keynes. For those of you who do not know Milton Keynes, it’s a post-war planning error in North-East Buckinghamshire.
I do not wish to cause the Donald undue anxiety, but I am backing him for President! I gather someone has been kind enough to give him a copy of Spyhunter, which I hope he will enjoy.
By Michael Shrimpton The near-hysterical propaganda war currently being waged against the UK population in the run-up to the “Independence Day” referendum on June 23rd has had no parallel since the pathetic attempt to frighten us out of going to war with Nazi Germany in 1939. In the run-up to Germany’s decision on September […]
By Michael Shrimpton A snap poll by Sky News suggests that today’s outrageous intervention in the EU referendum by Barack Obama has backfired. That would make sense: Obama is the most anti-British US President of all time. Some wag suggested this week that George Washington holds that title, but I doubt it. George Washington […]
The Lie Big and Lie Often technique is used with “the UK has secured a ‘special status’ in a ‘reformed EU’.”
I’m back! By popular demand! Now, I admit that this this may not be cause for universal rejoicing, not least amongst my enemies, including Thames Valley Police.
The Charlie Hebdo & associated attacks were carried out by murderous Islamic terrorists… for once an official French version of events is actually fairly accurate.
Michael Shrimpton confronts aviation sabotage.
One of my biggest regrets of last year was my failure to reach out to the aviation community.
We have to free ourselves of our obsession with ‘lone wolves’. Wolves hunt in packs. When was the last time you were attacked by a lone wolf?
also find myself in sympathy with much of what Director Brennan said in the famous televised press conference from Langley, not something you see every day.
What the CPS are saying in effect is that if you call in a suspicious package on a Tube train you are committing the actus reus of a bomb hoax. That with respect is risible nonsense.
– Just a short column this week, as I have trial preparation to attend to. Regular readers of mine will know the background.
– One of the more interesting scientists working in WWII for Dr. Josef Mengele on the German Ebola program was a Portuguese doctor, Jose Ferreira, whose daughter, Teresa, is married to Senator John Kerry.
– It’s been a bad fortnight for the Bad Guys and a good one for the Good Guys.
Set in the 1950s & 60s, Casino Royale moves at a cracking pace, but there is plot & characterisation. The description of the fictional Royale-Les-Eaux casino is superb. Intelligence officers & specialists will get more from the books than the movies.
– It’s official. The German-backed Scottish Nationalists have been defeated & we in the UK are staying together.
– The Scottish Nationalist Party speak of Scottish ‘independence’, but if they win they intend to apply to join the EU.
– Having seen the international reaction to the brutal murder of Jim Foley, ISIL have now gone on to murder Steven Sotloff, an Israeli-American.
– The civilised powers, including Israel, Russia, the UK and the US, should withdraw from the UN en masse.
– Poor James Foley will not be the last hostage to be murdered. The way I read it, NSA and the DIA boys did their stuff, and Delta Force attacked the location where Jim Foley and other high-value hostages were being held 24 hours before.
– We need to get boots back onto the ground in Iraq, and fast.
– MH17 was never hit by a SAM. She was brought down by a SAM – there is a big difference.
– Were the Su-25s trying to shoot down Flight MH17? Analysis of the shootdown still points towards a Chinese HQ-16 having been used, with a specially trained Chinese crew.
– It is now clear that Malaysia Airlines Flight MH17 was shot down over Eastern Ukraine, near Grabovo, by the Ukrainian Army, the intent being to blame pro-Russian separatists.
– “At this time my provisional conclusion is that MH17 was shot down by an air defense battery of the Ukrainian army, from Ukrainian territory.”
– The use of pedophile networks to reward & ensnare politicians is a scandal that has now blown into the open and has led to the beginnings of a judicial inquiry.
– Those who argue that Britain should remain under the EU yoke are like the appeasers of the 1930s. They want Britain to remain under German domination.