Home » Foreign Relations
- Expectations were not high for last Thursday’s four-party Ukraine talks, and we were not denied.
- Despite all the weird things coming out of the EU, we are seeing growing pressure on Israel that blocking the peace process will have consequences.
- Jim W. Dean…”Our military has been morphed into an offensive one, but they have not told that to the troops, and I doubt they will.”
- These sanctions seem like nothing more than a jobs program for State Dept. people…But they do contribute to poisoning the settlement climate.
- The demand for Pollard’s release is a rallying cry for AIPAC to once again show how many of our Congresscritter puppets they have on their string.
- Mr. Engdahl brings us a fabulous piece on the shale gas hype, a virtual confession from industry insiders and the companies involved themselves.
- Jim W. Dean…”East Ukrainians want to take over their government like those in the West, but with no killing. Kiev and the West object…to no killing?”
- The Israeli spy, Jonathan Pollard, caused the murder of hundreds of assets and sold America’s first strike codes.
- Ted Pike has been a long time loyal American fighting the penetration of our government and its security organizations by the ACL and SPLC.
- The control of the opposition was always in the hands of brutal, organized neo-nazi groups such as Pravy Sektor (Right Sector) and, behind them, the hard-core trained killers of UNA-UNSO
- Rabbi Weiss…”The Israelis have stolen the land from people and they are thieves. The Torah does not give them the right.”
- Putin commits Russia to protect all those targeted by sanctions to be compensated…moves his paycheck account to a targeted bank.
- Dear Miss Hillary, you are an unrepentant national security risk for America, something many of us out here consider a conflict of interest
- According to TruthDig, Wahl’s outburst about allegedly propagandist policy of RT was well-staged by the Foreign Policy Initiative organization
Last week David Cameron, addressing Israel’s Knesset, pledged to defeat any boycotting of Israel.
- Jim W. Dean…”Political espionage is going on right out in the open in Congress”
- It is time for VT people to call McCain’s DC and Arizona offices to let them know what a disgrace he has become to all Americans. We want a recall.
- Jim W. Dean…”The mass hypocrisy of Western leadership toward freedom and democracy will now go on display before the world as never before.”
- The Libyan factions have shown themselves quite capable of looting their country without any outside interference
- The scary part is how unconcerned the Western leadership seemed about possible negative public reaction to their involvement in a terror coup
General Martin E. Dempsey is inviting the public to submit questions on his Facebook page again.
- And if this all backfires on us…what genius is going to dive on a sword from his second story window
- Militant Zionism is a national security threat to all of the rest of us…the Hebrew Klansmen are on the attack everywhere. We must respond accordingly.
More often than not, the United States shares the blame.” —Amnesty International, 1996 “Hypocrisy, double standards, and “but nots” are the price of universalist pretensions.
- Fear of the AIPAC and Jewish Lobby is slipping away as people not only grow sick of it personally, but of living in a nation of cowards
- Moscow has explained to the Americans repeatedly why their one-sided punitive measures are not the standards of civilized relations between nations
“Cheney is the epitome of the American elite political class who has failed our country so miserably despite the money they looted”
- Uncle Sam continues to preen as the globe’s big sheriff on the side of international law while often being the world’s biggest outlaw
- The U.S. is the one who is ‘paying’ for their foreign policy folley… pointless aggression…through the loss of its prestige, what is left of it.
- Some of this is going to be out of date by the time you read it. Russia has decided on military intervention in the Ukrainian crisis,