Home » Foreign Relations
- “I salute these fine people for setting the example for the rest of us. It is time for us to thank them by following suit, and set the example of our own children.”
- ‘The United States has turned the recent plane crash over Ukraine’s east into “an orgy of exploitation” to put pressure on Russia.’
Stew Webb has two Radio-TV programs per week
Monday 6-8 pm est and Wednesday 1-3 pm est….
- Jim W. Dean…”AIPAC delpoys Ted Cruz as an Israeli Intel asset in an attempt to subvert stopping the Gazan massacre, so the war crime can continue.”
Was it a Bomb that left 30 miles of Debris of the Malaysia Airliner? If it were a BUK Missile the plane would have exploded and hit the ground. Why did Bodies and luggage fall for 30 miles?
- One British politician goes mainstream on standing up to the monsters in Israel, but even he will not call for a full boycott of the Zio-killers.
- John Tefft is Mr. Regime Change on steroids. He packs color revolutions, sabotage and support for local terrorists in his suitcase.
Gaza Maximum Security Prison riots expose US Foreign Policy failures putting U.S. on wrong side of history.
- Seth Ferris – “Georgia’s citizens are scared that a deal has been done, and that criminals will continue in the same way as private citizens, still immune from prosecution.”
- The Focus in Vienna on Iran’s Nuclear Energy Program should put a Spotlight also on Israel’s Secret Nuclear Arsenal.
- Victoriya Panfilova – Due to the loss of the Manas airbase in Kyrgyzstan, there are negotiations to use of Uzbek territory for U.S. military facilities.
- Those who argue that Britain should remain under the EU yoke are like the appeasers of the 1930s. They want Britain to remain under German domination.
- Jim W. Dean…” What we might be seeing here is an indirect flanking move…”boycott lite” against the Zionist occupation.”
- Jim W. Dean…”Why is our government allowed to attack private citizens without a court order, or any showing of cause? Why are they not prosecuted for doing this?
- Jim W. Dean…”Everyone is already thinking that Ukraine will just siphon off what gas it needs out of the European allotment and stiff the Russians on payment.”
A US cyber security firm accuses China of conducting hacking operations against the Western countries’ satellite and aerospace programs.
The European Union is planning to toughen privacy laws in the wake of the revelations about the United States’ spying activities across the globe.
- Poroshenko – “The number one issue is that Ukraine will never recognize the illegitimate referendum … [in] Crimea.”
Veterans Today Radio News Reports
Stew Webb Host
A new poll taken by ADL reports that about 50% under age of 35 are unaware of Holocaust and its causing Zionists to go into fits as their Holocaust Card gambit goes impotent against the forces of humanity.
- All that is required for a war is a target, a nation with something worth stealing and a will to steal it.
- “Song bird McCain” in Hanoi. His commanding officer wanted him court-martialled. Nixon had to amnesty all the PoWs to stop the proceedings.
Are the neocons blowing up Ukraine in service to Israel? Or are they just stupid?
- Jim W. Dean…”Almost all Israeli spying case are not prosecuted due to political obstrcution of justice. This includes the massive industrial spying.”
Possible provocations that day organized by foreign saboteurs.’ Is Tymoshenko telling the truth because in reality she knows the US CIA instructing Right Sector to attack and kill people especially in Odessa?
- Jim W. Dean…”Jewish Lobby counter attack on denial of visas for known Israeli Intel operatives has boomeranged by exposing massive spying.”
- PressTV – Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov has urged the United States to use its influence to make Ukraine’s interim government immediately stop military operations in the country’s southeastern part.
- Ferris – Self-determination often does not mean that people had the right to make a decision the winners didn’t like. Once again Russia has called the bluff of those with blood on their own hands, which is exactly why the Western backed government is now seeking to hide that blood behind howls of protest and the rhetoric of American politicians. Double standards double the problem, and always have.
- Russia has censured pro-Western authorities in Kiev as ‘criminally irresponsible’ following a deadly fire in the trade union building in Ukraine’s Odessa.
This week we bore witness to another smack down of a major U.S. leader by the global force that is “it”