Home » Corruption
- Expectations were not high for last Thursday’s four-party Ukraine talks, and we were not denied.
- Despite all the weird things coming out of the EU, we are seeing growing pressure on Israel that blocking the peace process will have consequences.
- The demand for Pollard’s release is a rallying cry for AIPAC to once again show how many of our Congresscritter puppets they have on their string.
- Without personal accountability it really makes no difference what the name of your political structure is. It is an autocratic one.
- Mr. Engdahl brings us a fabulous piece on the shale gas hype, a virtual confession from industry insiders and the companies involved themselves.
- Jim W. Dean…”East Ukrainians want to take over their government like those in the West, but with no killing. Kiev and the West object…to no killing?”
Political donations are a form of free speech according to the Supreme Court, but Harry Reid and his cohorts want to belittle donations to conservative issues and candidates who cannot hold a candle to the money donated by special interests, and super wealthy Democrats who out spend the opposition by about 7 to 1.
- Uri…” There is no way to roll back the corruption of the political process in the US or Israel, without completely changing the electoral system.”
Investigations of CIA fail to report that torture and controlled press were used to foment global destabilization, writes Gordon Duff.
- Among the most disputed issues in JFK research is whether or not the presidential limousine came to a halt after bullets began to be fired
- Ted Pike has been a long time loyal American fighting the penetration of our government and its security organizations by the ACL and SPLC.
According to Quigley, banks have controlled western society by manipulating the money supply since the creation of the Bank of England and the fractional reserve lending system in 1694.
- The control of the opposition was always in the hands of brutal, organized neo-nazi groups such as Pravy Sektor (Right Sector) and, behind them, the hard-core trained killers of UNA-UNSO
- Rabbi Weiss…”The Israelis have stolen the land from people and they are thieves. The Torah does not give them the right.”
- Putin commits Russia to protect all those targeted by sanctions to be compensated…moves his paycheck account to a targeted bank.
- Dear Miss Hillary, you are an unrepentant national security risk for America, something many of us out here consider a conflict of interest
- Jim W. Dean…”Political espionage is going on right out in the open in Congress”
- It is time for VT people to call McCain’s DC and Arizona offices to let them know what a disgrace he has become to all Americans. We want a recall.
- Jim W. Dean…”The mass hypocrisy of Western leadership toward freedom and democracy will now go on display before the world as never before.”
A Farewell to Justice is an exhaustive review of the only arrest and trial stemming from the 1963 murder of President John F Kennedy.
I interviewed Dr. William Croft, DVM, PhD pathologist in Madison, Wisconsin the other day. He was granted a DVM or veterinary degree in 1970, and PhD in 1975 as a research pathologist. Dr. William Croft is a Consulting Scientist who specializes in environmental chemical poisonings with an emphasis on human and animal health problems relating to toxicology, anatomical pathology, carcinogenesis involving Trichothecene Mycotoxicosis (toxic mold), arsenic, asbestos, pesticides, and chronic wasting disease in humans and animals based on cellular changes.
- The scary part is how unconcerned the Western leadership seemed about possible negative public reaction to their involvement in a terror coup
- Militant Zionism is a national security threat to all of the rest of us…the Hebrew Klansmen are on the attack everywhere. We must respond accordingly.
- We are looking at a failed country here, and an open endorsement that maybe a ‘strongman-autocratic’ government is suitable to a tribal society
More often than not, the United States shares the blame.” —Amnesty International, 1996 “Hypocrisy, double standards, and “but nots” are the price of universalist pretensions.
- Fear of the AIPAC and Jewish Lobby is slipping away as people not only grow sick of it personally, but of living in a nation of cowards
- Moscow has explained to the Americans repeatedly why their one-sided punitive measures are not the standards of civilized relations between nations
- Uncle Sam continues to preen as the globe’s big sheriff on the side of international law while often being the world’s biggest outlaw
Before its news is reputed by some US Intel agents as being a Israeli AIPAC Stooge Disinformation Site to collect Patriots names for Israeli.
Former FBI Operative Darlene Novinger who was my friend since 1991, and we did many radio interviews together as co-guests during the early 1990s to mid-1990s, died July 27, 2003 from cancer related to a anthrax attack she suffered in 1994.