Home » Corruption
- Militant Zionism is a national security threat to all of the rest of us…the Hebrew Klansmen are on the attack everywhere. We must respond accordingly.
- We are looking at a failed country here, and an open endorsement that maybe a ‘strongman-autocratic’ government is suitable to a tribal society
More often than not, the United States shares the blame.” —Amnesty International, 1996 “Hypocrisy, double standards, and “but nots” are the price of universalist pretensions.
- Fear of the AIPAC and Jewish Lobby is slipping away as people not only grow sick of it personally, but of living in a nation of cowards
- Moscow has explained to the Americans repeatedly why their one-sided punitive measures are not the standards of civilized relations between nations
- Uncle Sam continues to preen as the globe’s big sheriff on the side of international law while often being the world’s biggest outlaw
Before its news is reputed by some US Intel agents as being a Israeli AIPAC Stooge Disinformation Site to collect Patriots names for Israeli.
Former FBI Operative Darlene Novinger who was my friend since 1991, and we did many radio interviews together as co-guests during the early 1990s to mid-1990s, died July 27, 2003 from cancer related to a anthrax attack she suffered in 1994.
Gene “Chip” Tatum is now an author here on Veterans Today and will be bringing Highly Classified articles to you our readers. Gene’s recent article links are below.
- American Jews are now speaking out that compromising American government for Israel is putting their loyalty under the spotlight like never before.
- AIPAC continutes to deploy its Congressional assets to derail the Iran nuclear talks. Expect a new broadening of the threat to create new red lines
What if those who designed the American Intel System (AIS) represented foreign unAmerican interests?
- Here is the man with no middlemen, interpreters or spin. Everyone can decide for themselves if he is the great Satan…or his detractors are.
- Western supported religious terrorism replaces Valentines Day for this brave young girl
The NSA has maintained a secret facility in Jerusalem that monitors all U.S. satellites and downloads worldwide Intel Data from them.
“This must be the first time a sitting United States Senator has conducted a suicide bombing.”
- M’bala M’bala …”The Quenelle gesture…This is a slave’s gesture who looks at himself and who dreams of emancipation from Zionism
This interview with Beau Abbott was done by John Gentry, a wannabe cameraman, at Stew Webb’s request in the 1990s and recently loaded on YouTube by John Gentry of Dallas, Texas.
During the 1980′s, the McMartin preschool trial was ongoing scandal that never seemed to end.
Out of the DC Hilton, Ritz Carlton, Sheraton Hotels, Little Boys and Girls for Military and Defense Contracts, Congressman, Senators, Media and others Blackmailed…
He walked into work with a thumb drive, plugged in, and stole…everything. He stole enough to “take down the entire US intelligence network in a single afternoon.”
Inslaw the Prosecutors software sold by Bill Hamilton to the U.S. Justice Department in the 1980s that he was never paid and the software was used for the Bush Crime Syndicates sinister purposes.
Connecting some Financial Frauds the U.S. Justice Department does not want you to know about but U.S. Attorney Eric Holder does know.
In 1984 Vice-President George Bush pressured Export-Import Bank (EIB) President William Draper into providing Saddam’s government with $1 billion in US taxpayer-backed loans for a pipeline project in Iraq.
The NSA now can control you through your television, computer, cell phone and telephone line.
U.S. intelligence sources within the Special Operations Group (SOG) are reporting that National Security Agency (NSA) computers have been downloading financial and personal files of all American citizens as a result of upgrades to the Echelon satellite network and software program which is part of the Prosecutor’s Management Information System (PROMIS-Inslaw).
The first debate took place on Thursday, 23 January 2014, between Keith Johnson, a writer for AFP, and this author….
I am aware how almost impossible it is in this country to carry out a foreign policy not approved by the Jews.
The Snowden disclosures have resulted in a worldwide public concern over privacy abuses by intelligence agencies.
The NSA and its “downline” of foreign clients are now part and parcel of every project team from Los Alamos to the Kennedy Space Center. When might reason and even issues of national survival be a consideration of American leaders?