American Muslim Brotherhood leaders call for beheading of President Sisi of Egypt
Is USA the most racist country in the world?
Are mind-kontrolled, misled USG Officials being used to provoke a nuclear WW3?
Did the Zionists promise Erdogan “the kingdoms of the world and their splendor” if he would cooperate in the regime change effort in Syria?
This is a very informative piece that illustrates some of the many subtle but significant cultural differences that affect relations with the Russians.
Jim W. Dean – Mr. Engdahl has a grand slam NEO economic piece for us today on his panel deliberations at the St. Petersburg Economic Conference. He proposes a huge domestically funded bond program for key Russian infrastructure projects to drive the domestic economy with their ripple effect of new jobs and taxes.
German-bashing is contagious, much like a virus. It is a weaponized belief triggering behavior that targets an identifiable minority – those who lost WWII – and their offspring for good measure. It has the power to annul an ancient dictum: “Thou shalt not bear false witness…”
US embassies in countries with governments the US disapproves of have become little more than Trojan horses
Efforts by Zionist Jews to create instability and instigate wars are getting to be about as common as fireflies on a summer night.
Apart from the mainstream portrayal of Russia as a ruthless expansionist dictatorship (a portrayal too ludicrous to merit attention here), most awake commentators fall into one of two camps.
The United Nations will hold the COP21 or CMP 21 at Le Bourget in Paris, France.
Itching for World War 3 with China and Russia
Deep-seated Western racism is still alive and well in the hallowed halls of power, capital, and empire, says Jeff J. Brown of Radio Sinoland. By Jeff J. Brown The conflicting visions between the Anti-West and Eurangloland (NATO, with Australia and New Zealand) continue unabated. China and Russia, the dynamic duo that stands tallest among the […]
Wars and sanctions! The U.N. hammer of choice!
PressTV – US Secretary of State John Kerry says the White House is considering military-to-military talks with Russia over Syria.
Among other concerns, Israeli officials knew that questions would arise about their own country’s unacknowledged nuclear arsenal.
“Senator John McCain said at a press conference in Kiev that the US will be able to provide Ukraine and the rest of Europe with gas in the next two years… According to him, Europe’s dependence on Russian gas supplies is a major obstacle that makes Europe unable to strengthen further sanctions against Russia.”
Jim W. Dean, All social change has sprung from a seed that was not only planted but nurtured, so that those in the future would have something to harvest
Ahead Of Israel Expulsion Vote U.S. Orders Raid On FIFA
Jim W. Dean…”Vladimir Platov gives us a good overview of the Eurasian Economic Union (EEU) countries efforts to protect themselves from US sanction threats.”
Jim W. Dean…”Vladimir Odintsov takes us behind the scenes into the below the radar conversion of the State Department into America’s primary regime change.”
Jim W. Dean…”Engdahl hits the nail on the head with a topic familiar to VT reader, the West thinking it can save its economic house of cards by exploiting the East.”
Jim W. Dean…”The continuing economic fratricide in the West has caused China to look for more stable long term partners among its neighbors. Peking seems to have chosen them all.”
– Henry Kamens – America can’t survive without enemies, having discarded the one thing that could have replaced them–the positive values it claims to have, in whose name all its state-sponsored terrorism is committed.
– South Stream is dead — It was the $45 billion project to deliver Russian natural gas via underwater pipeline through the Black Sea to Bulgaria & on to other Balkan & southern European markets.
– [This] “‘is a problem of France’s reputation. They have to fulfill all the obligations under the contract,’ Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov said on Friday.”
– Ukraine & pro-Russia forces have agreed to stop fighting across the eastern conflict zone on December 9 under the terms of a Kremlin-brokered ceasefire.
Conflict continues. Peace is a convenient illusion. Fascists don’t wage wars to quit. Washington manipulates events destructively. It uses its installed stooge government to solidify unchallenged control over Ukraine. Get more info this from VT author Steve Lendman
– “Censored from Western media is the fact that the ‘special status’ for the New Republics recently passed by Kiev has a six month expiration date “
– Jim W. Dean…”We need to make America’s state sponsored terrorism a fall campaign issue on the Dems and Repubs doing the AIPAC Zombie walk on Ukraine.”