In partnership with the industry leader in providing personal loans to our military veterans, Veterans Today and Pioneer Military Lending have joined forces to provide the very best loan service for those who served. Our understanding of the unique military lifestyle combined with our proprietary underwriting guidelines allow us to approve the majority of applicants and a far larger number of military applications than other lenders, banks, and credit unions.
- Personal Loans for Military Members
- Loans from $ 500 – $ 10,000
For 20 years, Pioneer Military Lending has taken pride in going the extra mile for every client because they truly understand the financial situation of military veterans and their families.
- Online Application is Available 24/7
- Secure online loan process that protects security and privacy
- Friendly and knowledgeable associates that ensure that our customers receive manageable payments and are not stuck with hidden fees.
- Quick response to e-mail during normal business hours
15-day, no-cost return policy.
- Member of Better Business Bureau’s Online Reliability Program
Pioneer Military Lending are also outstanding corporate citizens, looking out for the welfare of military families in a number of ways.
- Honored as one of 15 recipients of the Secretary of Defense Employer Support Freedom Award for exceptional support of associates in the National Guard and reserves
- Members of the Association of the United States Army (AUSA)
- Named one of the “Top Military Friendly Employers” in the Dec. 2005, G.I. Jobs magazine
- Local Offices actively participate in community organizations such as Better Business Bureaus, Chambers of Commerce and local military and veteran organizations such as AUSA, Navy League, Marine Corps Association and ASYMCA
- Support of legislative initiatives designed to improve military family quality of life such as anti-predatory lending legislation and increases in military pay and benefits
- Sponsor of numerous local events and awards for military organizations
- Provided more than $91,000 in donations and other support for military-related causes and scholarships in 2005
Veterans Today and Pioneer Military Lending work to provide military veterans access to personal military veterans loan that look out for the interests of military families and focuses on improving their quality of life and helping them attain financial control and independence.
Click for More Information About Pioneer Military Lending