Washington DC – Do White people or European decedent people have any future in South Africa we can ask ? According to BBC film the answer is Yes if they could put the embittered past behind them and embrace the country’s new realities, but this is far from being the case according to Policy experts.
Legally, the law, based on the disputed Oslo Accords, which expired in 2000, would require the dismantling of the “Gaza Wall,” a project no different than the Warsaw Ghetto, the Berlin Wall or Buchenwald.
Some and perhaps many will regard my headline question as offensive but I make no apology for asking it; and I take comfort from the fact that my decision to pose it is fully supported by one of my very dear Jewish friends – Nazi holocaust survivor Dr. Hajo Meyer.
What you think you know about Christianity is a lie. The gospels we use now are “rehashed” Roman Empire propaganda, not the pure word of Christ. As much of Christ’s real words as possible were destroyed. The real Gospels, Nag Hammadi, Thomas, Magdalene, some from the Dead Sea Scrolls, never to be released or translated, kept like nuclear secrets, Christianity today is a game.
AFP (Agence France-Presse) agency responded to criticism over a Jan. 25 photo showing an Israeli Army soldier driving a truck over the leg of an injured Palestinian construction worker, saying both the story and photo were valid.
A recent press release by the news agency said “after several days of thorough research [...] AFP wishes to confirm the veracity of both the picture and the accompanying photo caption.”
People ask me all the time why I went to occupied Palestine [7 times since 2005] and why do I care so much about such a small plot of real estate. I reply, that I went the first time to meet a little boy of Beit Jala, which is a suburb of Bethlehem for he irrevocably changed my life.
I call you that because you are like an old friend, perhaps one gone a bit potty, a bit over the edge, a bit obsessed. So many of us have that crazy aunt in the attic. You are mine.
Last week, you called me a “vicious anti-Semite.” Last week John Kaminski called me a “Jewish cockroach.” Gaddafi’s secret police called me a CIA thug then, later in the week, we learned they themselves had been running CIA rendition programs from Tripoli since 2002.
The inhuman injustices being endured by the Palestinians by Israel require us all to act in the name of humanity. Archbishop Tutu’s letter might give them pause to remember there is nothing honourable about being on the wrong side of history.
On Monday May 2nd 2011, a coalition of activists and civil resisters, myself included, marched on Surrey City Hall in an attempt school Mayor Dianne Watts on the voluminous domestic and supranational legislation which exists pertaining to credibly accused war criminals and other violators of human rights.
ISRAEL SIMPLY NOT TO BE BELIEVED By Gordon Duff STAFF WRITER/Senior Editor When children are murdered, and so many are and so many have been, it isn’t funny. Well, that isn’t necessarily the truth. When Palestinian children are murdered, and hundreds have been in very recent times, Israel’s danced in the streets. In fact their […]
Commenting on the conviction [Dec. 30] of former president Moshe Katsav for rape, the current Israeli President Shimon Peres declared, “There are no two states of Israel, just one state. There are no two kinds of citizens here; citizens of only one kind exist in Israel — and all are equal in the eyes of the law.” By Max Blumenthal […]
“….the depth of Pollard’s info that he passed on to Russia (amongst others) was as damaging as the Rosenberg’s was during that era. Devastatingly state of the art. Virtually everything that we knew/know about nukes….” (US Navy nuclear weapons expert exclusive to Veterans Today)
Imagine this, imagine that Nelson Mandela and the African National Congress negotiated a deal with the South African Apartheid regime and settled for a “two-state solution.” Imagine Mandela negotiating with the Apartheid regime a land deal in which less than 15% of current day South Africa went to the black South Africans, the remaining 85% […]
MISSING NUKES PROVIDE UNDERCURRENT FOR SERIES OF BRITISH SCANDALS UK, June 10, (Pal Telegraph – By Peter Eyre) It became apparent that someone spread a rumour that the vessels sailing to Gaza recently were possibly carrying one of the British (acquired from South Africa) stolen battlefield nuclear bombs. For some strange reason Chris McGreal of […]