9/11 truth and anti-Zionism are winning the slugfest.
- “Uri gives us another insightful peek into the collective Zionist mindset when pursuing the release of hostages, a uniquely intense part of their culture”
The University of Ottawa was a reputable institution of higher learning in Canada’s capital city, before it was taken-over in 2008 by former federal politician and former Canadian Ambassador to the UN Allan Rock.
UN Relief and Works Agency for Palestine refugees in the near east (UNWRA) Commissioner-General Pierre Krahenbuhl called for ending Gaza’s blockade.
“The stereotype that Zionists are pushy doesn’t even begin to describe Richard ‘the Dick from Washington’ Hellman.”
“Lies are much more plausible, more appealing to reason, than reality, since the liar has the great advantage of knowing beforehand what the audience wishes or expects to hear”
- The civilised powers, including Israel, Russia, the UK and the US, should withdraw from the UN en masse.
On Monday, both sides agreed to open-ended ceasefire terms. Peace talks will resume in Cairo within a month.
- Uri Avnery – “For security agencies around the world, including the US and Russia, assassination is a sport and an art. Israel claims to hold the gold medal.”
When darkness overcomes us
And Hope lies in the past
What in our hearts sustains us?
How do we make love last?
Was anyone surprised to hear that the International Criminal Court is under pressure not to investigate Israel’s war crimes in Gaza?
The entire machinery of Jewish collective action and domination is predictable and consistent with the Book of Esther.
Paul Craig Roberts: “Western media comprises either a collection of ignorant and incompetent fools or a whorehouse that sells war for money”
- Jim W. Dean…”There may not be any international laws for obstruction of justice, but there sure as hell should be a public price to pay.”
I have just received a very disappointing reply from my true-blue Tory MP to pleas for real government action over the slaughter in Gaza.
Monday’s ceasefire deadline was extended another 24 hours. It was set to expire at midnight local time.
Is the U.S. “homeland” just another military occupation zone?
- Uri Avnery – There must be Palestinian elections, with a new government accepted by all Palestinian factions and recognized by the world community.
- Jim W. Dean…”I have a good feeling that when the Israelis stop shooting that will we not this time. So let’s take the fight to them, bombarding them with boycott rockets.”
- Jim W. Dean…”Gwenyth reminds us once again that only those who have subsidized Israel’s existence can force it to make a just peace, or not.”
For many decades, Israel waged genocidal war against millions of defenseless Palestinians with impunity.
On August 11, Human Rights Council (HRC) President Baudelaire Ndong Ella announced the formation of an “independent, international commission of inquiry” into war crimes committed during Israel’s Operation Protective Edge.
Paul Craig Roberts: “Dear readers, ask yourselves, when has Washington told you anything that was not a lie?”
If you can’t beat up Hannity at Press TV, where CAN you beat him up?
Whatever happened to the US-Quartet Agreement , signed by Israel, ‘to give the Palestinian people freedom to move, to trade, to live ordinary lives’?
Reports, including photographic evidence reveal that Israel is using an energy weapon to attack targets in Gaza. The destructive beam, thought to be a high energy laser, is emitted from a plane identified as a Boeing KC707 “Re’em,” originally configured for Electronic Warfare.
YouTube – Veterans Today – Stew Webb Veterans Today Stew Webb Website Veterans Today Radio News Reports Stew Webb Host
- “What he [Netanyahu ] is asking the Congress to do is to aid and abet Israel getting away with these war crimes that they have been committing,”…
It is no longer a question of serious debate whether Israel’s intentions and actions constitute genocide, versus less serious crimes against humanity, or simple war crimes .
Veterans Today has been regularly partnering with Press TV to do “rolling coverage” of the attacks on Gaza. A number of VT editors and columnists participate, this time Senior Editor Gordon Duff and Financial Editor Mike Harris.