- It was never going to work, Chuck Hagel with Obama and Dempsey fighting ISIS on one side and John McCain, “founding father” of ISIS, ties to organized crime and a long record of treason during and after the Vietnam War as Chairman of the Senate Armed Services Committee.
I received this today and am passing this on. We may well have the ability to verify whether this video is accurate. If so, one of two things will happen; I will pass the information on or be prevented from doing so.
- Its simple; phased array antennas such as use on the spy-1 S-band radar system are easily jamable when confronted with a two point jamming signal that is out of phase and widely spaced. It usually uses two jamming antennas spaced about 35 feet apart mounted on the wing tips of the jet. See the attached Chinese paper on cross eye jamming and how it works.
- As the US military intensifies its bombing campaign against ISIL in Iraq and Syria, the CIA and intelligence agencies from members of the US-led coalition are lending material support to the terrorist organization, an analyst says.
- Today Lockheed announced that it will have fusion reactors running American warships in 20 years. Based on our publications on negative buoyancy this month, we don’t even begin to know how to respond.
- Press TV has conducted an interview with Gordon Duff, senior editor of Veterans Today from Ohio, about President Barack Obama saying the United States underestimated the threat posed by the militants who formed the ISIL Takfiri group.
For some unknown reason, some place on earth, the story below has gone “viral.” Then I read it. I found it so enjoyable that I thought: “Gee, I wish I could write like that. Then I noticed, I did write it. Ouch.
I only know Scotland from vacations, those drives up from London. I always stop at Hadrian’s Wall, Roman ruins, walking trails, delineating the oldest traditional border between Britain, the Romanized colony, and Scotland, the land of blue painted folks that toss boulders like pebbles.
LightSaber: Interesting site I've come across recently, a lot of curious facts and connections I did not see anywhere else
Hopefully another Sirhan Sirhan will be stopped in time...
Keyser Soze: Time the Iranians borrowed a few Topol,s off Russia and left the table.
Antigov: I now call my local newspaper , The Herald sun , owned by Murdoch , the Seinfeld edition. Its a paper about nothing. I have to thank this site for ...
Keyser Soze: It,s obvious that Poroshenko, backed and funded by his western criminal controllers will not stop this aggression.
It,s time the Novorussians got some serious backing before we see another genocide ...
Gilad Atzmon: i wish i could say everything i know,,,i am trying to do it step by step