Hamas and Muslim Brotherhood demonstrating CIA ties in Syria.
Katherine Frisk – The Sinai never belonged to Israel, it has always been part of Egypt. Palestine up until the Assyrian invasion in 700 B.C. was a protectorate of Egypt and the tribal chiefs of Palestine swore allegiance to the Egyptian Kings.
The Palestinian resistance movement of Hamas says it has captured a drone belonging to the Israeli regime in the north Gaza Strip, the second such incident in about two months.
A leader of the Lebanese Hezbollah resistance movement said Washington has designated senior Hamas leaders as terrorists in a bid to boost Israel’s morale after the recent nuclear agreement between Iran and the six world powers (the US, Russia, China, France, Britain and Germany).
They are now throwing everything they can at Jeremy Corbyn and even trying to discredit him with ridiculous anti-semitism slurs.
We are not in the aftermath of the so called Arab Spring, Egypt and the rest of the Arab countries are deeply engulfed in a real war.
Jim W. Dean Uri gives us the traditional liberal Gush Shalom view of Israeli war crimes warfare, whicn not many inside Israel will do.
Sami Jamil Jadallah – Let the people of Gaza open their port
Gordon Duff…”The Saudi military intervention in Yemen marks the beginning of the demise of the Kingdom, and maybe a few others.”
Every general election brings the task of reading political manifestos. This year we have the Board of Deputies of British Jews with their own (surprise)…“Jewish Manifesto”.
European Court of Justice removes Hamas movement from terrorist organizations’ list
“The one who needs to fear the International Criminal Court in The Hague is the Palestinian Authority, which has a unity government with Hamas, a terror organization like [the Islamic State group] which commits war crimes.” So says Israel’s Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu.
At a time when Israel is building and expanding its settlements program more than ever. At a time when Israel is confiscating tens of thousands of “dunums (a dunum is 1,000 meter sq.” for Jewish Only roads.
Jews find it very difficult to deal with club members who resign. I am not the first one. Jesus was nailed to the wood. Spinoza was excommunicated.
– “Uri confirms what we all know, the worm is beginning to turn on the free pass the Zionists have had in the treatment of their Palestinian hostages.”
The Obama administration or those who write its scripts must think that all of us who support the Palestinian claim for justice are stupid.
Hamas and Hezbollah are fighting the world’s most brutal terrorist organization: ISrael.
– The Zionists’ usual PR defense tactic of “one dead Jew is a larger crime than 1000 Palestinians” did not get swallowed like in the past.
– Uri Avnery – “For security agencies around the world, including the US and Russia, assassination is a sport and an art. Israel claims to hold the gold medal.”
A video that recently appeared on Facebook outlined the cruelty of Human sacrifice in the 21st century advertising the ISIS – HAMAS actions in clear activity.
– Uri Avnery – There must be Palestinian elections, with a new government accepted by all Palestinian factions and recognized by the world community.
I am all for it, bring Hamas, this “terrorist” organization and its leadership to the International Court of Justice “ICC” and have them face the music for failing to having an air force with F-16s and F-15s, a navy with destroyers and cruise missiles, an army with tanks and armored vehicles.
– Uri Avnery…”If Mahmoud Abbas succeeds in reaching a peace agreement with Israel, Hamas will accept it – provided it is ratified by a referendum.”
Israel’s long-term goal is to cleanse all of the territory that it militarily controls, by whatever most-efficient means it can get away with, which is facilitated and funded by the USA.
– “the US is married to this concept of “anyone who can defend themselves is a security threat and we reserve the right to attack them when we choose”…
Puts the Israeli Invasion of its own Gaza Concentration Camp in Historical and Comparative Perspective.
– “Press TV had Gordon and I on together for rolling coverage on Gaza. We got some good licks in not just on Israel but the pitiful weakness of the UN response.”
It is apparent that this in your face illegal Israeli land grab must be turned from a stumbling block into a stepping stone toward world peace before the Palestinians are completely eradicated ~ which appears to be the long term goal of the Israeli Zionists.
– “The West is standing by Israel on this for the usual reasons. They don’t want to deal with Jewish Lobby political terror until the pile of bodies is big enough.”
– One British politician goes mainstream on standing up to the monsters in Israel, but even he will not call for a full boycott of the Zio-killers.