Gordon Duff – You can kiss global nuclear non-proliferation goodbye because of the nuclear attack on Yemen. The IAEA will go the way of the League of Nations
After being pummeled by airstrikes for weeks, including nuclear weapons being used on them, the Yemenis are showing they can counterattack with missile strikes.
Gordon Duff – Is evil for evil’s sake alone so farfetched?
As an ally, we simply don’t trust David Cameron.
– Able Danger began in 1996, a year after the nuclear destruction of the Murrah Federal Building in Oklahoma City using nuclear weapons. The target of their investigation was an organization made up of CIA, Mossad & Saudi Intelligence operating as espionage/terror cells inside the US.
– Vital material indicating involvement of Israeli groups in 9-11 was apparently suppressed by the Bush Administration.
– “Hiding what really happened on 9-11has put the US and the rest of the world in more danger than the threat all the real terrorist groups put together a 100 fold.”
– “For two months now, we have published the most advanced weapons physics papers ever to be made available to the public.”
– VT was right once again…we predicted that new Iran threats would be ‘discovered’ to replace those no longer believable.
– Veterans Today was right, and finally acknowledgment is coming from mainstream media – although not on purpose
– Americans are now witnessing the cost of having a political system that raises some of the dregs of society up into important positions
– “This whole thing has been a long running psyops to focus citizen attention on bogus threats while others were nuking up”.
– I see an encirclement of Israel in play with these constant progress announcements, building a Hadrians Wall to hold off the Zios flank moves to derail the Iran nuclear talks
It’s no surprise. It’s been that way for years. Iran’s legally entitled to enrich uranium. Dozens of other countries do the same thing.
In a 155-page report, four US nuclear experts have called upon the Obama administration to impose tougher economic sanctions against Iran and resort to overt operations through using warplanes and missiles on Iranian nuclear sites.
Other than Jeff Stein, a genuinely funny guy, the idea of actually touching a “Washington Post” without gloves and a mask is not recommended, not for humans at least.
– Why the IAEA is an onging fraud – a Tool to be used against some, and a free pass for others
Two US officials and one former US official said that if the standoff over Iran’s nuclear program is not resolved by the end of 2013 Obama will use US military force against Iran.
West making big money from war threats: Intelligence expert — — “Last week, a media outlet owned by Rupert Murdoch (shown), a “stealth” Israeli citizen and powerful Likudist leader, ran a purposefully false news story. The story was run as part of a fraudulent manipulation of oil markets.” — By Gordon Duff and Press TV […]
US foreign policy, its phony war on terror, its human rights record, imperial wars, belligerent diplomacy, and anti-Iranian agenda were discussed.
– World Renown Nuke Expert Nails Bibi to the Wall on Iran Bomb Threat
While Iran and the world six powers wrapped up their talks on Thursday in an atmosphere apparently meant to resolve the nuclear issue, US Undersecretary of State for Political Affairs and top negotiator on Iran Wendy Sherman rushed to Tel Aviv to brief the Israeli officials on the new nuclear developments and “reaffirm our [US] unshakeable commitment to Israel’s security.”
It appears that the sanctions campaign and/or the fear of a military assault are liable to push the Iranian nuclear issue off the Israeli and international agenda.
What chutzpah, what hypocrisy! Israel with over 400 nuclear devices, with submarines that carry nuclear tipped missiles and intercontinental ballistic missiles capable of reaching Washington DC!
Many Washington pundits who championed the false tales about Iraq’s WMD have returned to center stage in the new accusations about Iran’s alleged nuclear weapons program. And some of the Iran charges are falling apart just like the Iraq ones, as Gareth Porter reports.
Following the recent IAEA report released on Iran’s nuclear program which many observers found professionally faulty, Washington once again ratcheted up the ‘bomb, bomb Iran’ rhetoric.
“The problem lies not in this chain of US-NATO-Israel command but it lies in the chain of obedience by the people”
The 'DG [director General] of all states, but in agreement with us' was how the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) chief Yukiya Amano was described by the US mission in Vienna.
"The reactors are releasing as much as a Tepco (Tokyo Electric Power Company) measured 10 Quadtrillion (10,000 Trillion Bq) radioactive counts per second of deadly radioactive smoke particles into the Earth’s atmosphere."
UNITED STATES ASSESSMENTS OF NUCLEAR WEAPON THREATS: A MAJOR PROBLEM “If all went well, Iran could have a nuclear weapon in about ten years that could be delivered by a truck or large airplane but not an Iranian missile.” By Clinton Bastin for Veterans Today The United States makes false claims of nuclear weapon threats […]