“These traitors in Congress, who are going after Iran on behalf of the genocidal, endlessly expanding state of Israel, really need to be arrested, tried for treason and lined up against the wall and shot.”
Jim W. Dean…”The recent P5+1 nuclear agreement officially confirmed that all previous claims by Israel and the US about an Iranian nuclear weapons program were false.”
– Vice President Joe Biden has rejected calls for more sanctions against Iran over the Islamic Republic’s nuclear energy program.
– Jim W. Dean…”We have a long record of corruption with government institutions being used to punish ideological opponents at the taxpayers’ expense.”
Time for the whole world to boycott the illegitimate tyranny posing as the US government and corporatocracy?
– Gwenyth Todd…”There have been cunning efforts in the US Congress to pass new sanctions against Iran in the midst of the Ukraine regime change”.
– Jim W. Dean…”Political espionage is going on right out in the open in Congress”
– We have a blatant ploy by the Republicans to attach new Iran sanctions legislation to a Veteran health care funding bill
– AIPAC continutes to deploy its Congressional assets to derail the Iran nuclear talks. Expect a new broadening of the threat to create new red lines
– John Kerry incredibly wants to fight for a tool that has made the US reviled over much of the world, and for no gain whatsoever.
– While the Geneva agreements move on to fruition we must counter attack with full force all those who have served AIPAC and Israel.
– We would like you to know that many in Israel consider your position against settlements to be an expression of true friendship and concern towards Israel
– It is time for Americans to use the sanctions weapon on the real enemy of America, the militant Zionists of Israel and their supporters
Let’s shred and vaporize a few million more innocents… But first we’ll strangle them with sanctions, say our elected leaders.
This Monday’s talks between President Obama and Prime Minister Netanyahu maybe the most consequential encounter yet between the U.S. and Israel and the focus is all on Iran.
Obama now joins the leading Republican presidential candidates, with the exception of Ron Paul, in demonizing Iran to the extent that war is almost inevitable ~ a war that would benefit only Israel and the military/industrial complex at the further expense of the American tax payer.
In his speeches Foreign Secretary William Hague is very hot on international responsibilities but does he practise what he preaches?
Ross will move to the Washington Institute for Near East Policy (WINEP), the think tank created by AIPAC, which because of its loyalty to Israel, is currently pointing all of its rhetorical big guns at Iran. by James M. wall
The current U.S. standoff against Iran, like the run-up to the invasion of Iraq in 2003, was instigated by the neoconservatives of the Bush Administration based on their doctrine of “maintaining U.S. pre-eminence, thwarting rival powers and shaping the global security system according to U.S. interests”. By Campaign Against Sanctions and Military Intervention in Iran […]