- Jim W. Dean…”We have a long record of corruption with government institutions being used to punish ideological opponents at the taxpayers’ expense.”
- The respective Western publics who think they live in a democracy might be the last to find out that they really don’t.
9/11 truth and anti-Zionism are winning the slugfest.
- Jim W. Dean…”Who better to chew on the BBC’s behind than an Irishman, and Finian Cunningham does a bang up job for us today.”
- “Seth Ferris gives us a front row seat on the often embarrassing process of Senate confirmation of new ambassadors… the old “making sausage” cliche’ comes to mind.”
- “The kurds have fallen victim to Iraq’s political paralysis and the biggest military defeat in modern times, where four divisions ran away from a few thousand Jihadis.”
- “Mark my words, when “they” feel it is necessary, they will start killing us, too…again.
They got a good start on 9-11, and took our measure.”
- Jim W. Dean…”What makes it historic is that the Zionist/Jewish Lobbies were not able to torpedo the nuclear talks, and they did everything they could to do so.”
- The five BRIC countries have long complained about the economic warfare the US and Europe wage against developing nations via the World Bank and IMF
- “He has the links to all sides regime (Iran). He is someone than I call politically a genius” …Meir Dagan, the former Mossad Director.
- “We see the emergence of others following the US especially in using “private” military contractors who have more flexibility of deployment…and deniability.”
- Petr Lvov gives us a not surprising prediction that America’s foreign policy train wreck seems irreversible at this point despite Mr. Nobel Peace Prize at the helm.
The Times of Israel reports that on June 24, 2014 a US District Court awarded American and Israeli terror victims the .ir domain, along with all of Iran’s IP addresses.
Montel Williams says “It’s time we took the chicken down…”
- Jim W. Dean…”Iran has been wisely trying to build bridges with independent media to combat the anti-Iran corporate media propaganda.”
- Petr Lvov brings us a timely analysis on the gas pipeline wars, a subject that is going to have a major effect on all of our lives for the next generation.
Everything you know about Iran is wrong.
The Bilderbergers are losing their grip…on the world..
Will Pope Francis soon be “Going to Tehran”?
- We welcome Elena Dunaeva with her first article from our NEO partners in Moscow. VT readers have enjoyed the cross-pollination we have stimulated.
Iran’s Supreme Leader calls it the way he sees it.
- Jim W. Dean…”Once you can hang them for mega fraud, it’s just one more step for political fraud and no end to the fun there, or supply.”
- Jim W. Dean…”This trying to bootstrap limits onto Iran’s conventional defense capabilities does seem like a brain dead monkey wrench to wreck the nuclear talks.”
- The US “divide and conquer” ploy with the Asia Pivot is turning into Obama’s Asia Boomerang.
- Jim W. Dean…”The high tech weapons race had turned into a military industrial complex welfare program. Lost technology creates new generation contracts.
- Veterans Today people have been shopping for a prosecution forum for several years now, with the keys to the evidence closets for endless convictions.
- Ulson Gunnar – Beijing realizes that global trade is both a threat and an opportunity. It has taken steps to maximize that opportunity in the short-term.
- While the festival aims at expanding the ‘Culture of Resistance’, it welcomes works with focus on the resistance of Muslims and the oppressed worldwide.
- Orlov – By taking an extremely hostile position against Russia in the Ukrainian crisis Washington has managed to hasten the Eastward reorientation of Moscow
In 1980 Iraq invaded Iran. That same year Kuwait’s Ambassador to the UN shed light on the forces which used Brzezinski to goad Hussein into his attempt to partition Iran’s oilfields.