- “The Jewish State admits that it is a theocracy guided by Jewish racial supremacist ideology.”
- Jim W. Dean…’Intel analysts’ first question on the UN making a fool of itself once again on its Iran human rights abuse report is “why now” ?’
The not-very-independent UN body has made a mockery of justice by soldering a resolution on the so-called human rights violations in Iran.
- Jim W. Dean…”The Pentagon looked weak by trashing the capabilities of the drone prototype when it is too early to assess it completely.”
– “The enemies of peace will launch any last minute deal-killers they have been saving, which could include a false flag terror attack.”
- Jim W. Dean…’The lesson to be learn here is that all the techie garbage about “foolproof”, “unbreakable code”, is just garbage.’
Jews find it very difficult to deal with club members who resign. I am not the first one. Jesus was nailed to the wood. Spinoza was excommunicated.
The war-on-Islam psy-oppers are mutilating women – and blaming it on their Muslim enemies.
- “The big game now is not the fight over the resources, but for the customers, in terms of the means to supply them and the price… through pipelines.”
Zionist deception, including false flag terror, has been wrecking US-Iran relations for decades.
Who is Porter trying to appease? Is it possible that veteran progressive journalist is breaching every journalist ethical principle just to convey the image that he is committed to Jewish primary interests?
- Brigadier General Amir-Ali Hajizadeh – The ISIL would have captured Iraq’s Kurdistan region if it were not for Iran’s Revolution Guards Corps (IRGC).
- “The West doesn’t know the story of the 100-percent report card that Iran has always had with the IAEA. They never found anything out of place.”
- Jim W. Dean…”We have a long record of corruption with government institutions being used to punish ideological opponents at the taxpayers’ expense.”
- The respective Western publics who think they live in a democracy might be the last to find out that they really don’t.
9/11 truth and anti-Zionism are winning the slugfest.
- Jim W. Dean…”Who better to chew on the BBC’s behind than an Irishman, and Finian Cunningham does a bang up job for us today.”
- “Seth Ferris gives us a front row seat on the often embarrassing process of Senate confirmation of new ambassadors… the old “making sausage” cliche’ comes to mind.”
- “The kurds have fallen victim to Iraq’s political paralysis and the biggest military defeat in modern times, where four divisions ran away from a few thousand Jihadis.”
- “Mark my words, when “they” feel it is necessary, they will start killing us, too…again.
They got a good start on 9-11, and took our measure.”
- Jim W. Dean…”What makes it historic is that the Zionist/Jewish Lobbies were not able to torpedo the nuclear talks, and they did everything they could to do so.”
- The five BRIC countries have long complained about the economic warfare the US and Europe wage against developing nations via the World Bank and IMF
- “He has the links to all sides regime (Iran). He is someone than I call politically a genius” …Meir Dagan, the former Mossad Director.
- “We see the emergence of others following the US especially in using “private” military contractors who have more flexibility of deployment…and deniability.”
- Petr Lvov gives us a not surprising prediction that America’s foreign policy train wreck seems irreversible at this point despite Mr. Nobel Peace Prize at the helm.
The Times of Israel reports that on June 24, 2014 a US District Court awarded American and Israeli terror victims the .ir domain, along with all of Iran’s IP addresses.
Montel Williams says “It’s time we took the chicken down…”
- Jim W. Dean…”Iran has been wisely trying to build bridges with independent media to combat the anti-Iran corporate media propaganda.”
- Petr Lvov brings us a timely analysis on the gas pipeline wars, a subject that is going to have a major effect on all of our lives for the next generation.
Everything you know about Iran is wrong.