“Israel’s American assets murdered 3,000 Americans, blew up the twin towers, destroyed World Trade Center [Building] 7 and the entire World Trade Center, attacked the Pentagon, America’s military headquarters, and then deceptively blamed ‘Muslim terrorists.”
– “Kill ’em with satire”, is an ancient political commentary tactic, and Uri shows it is still going strong below.
– This is a unique significant tactical achievement that proves that the Palestinian leadership in Gaza is significantly more sophisticated than the Likuds.
– “The US is now on the hook for a lot of Israeli defense spending as far as 10 years out in advance,” Dean told Press TV on Tuesday
– American people are sick of their government funding Israel when they do not require a missile system if they were not a threat to anybody
“It’s very hard to see how it could be more than 5 or 10 percent,” the report quotes Dr. Postol as saying.
– Richard Sliverstein – After examining hundreds of videos…the anti-missile weapon may have shot down 5% of its targets
“The problem is that Netanyahu, the current leader of Israel, is a psychotic.”
One problem we are all ignoring, while we are told to worry about Iranian nukes that do not now nor never will exist, is that the money in your pocket is toilet paper, your home is worth less than yesterday and probably belongs to someone who lost the paperwork and has been bankrupt themselves for 30 years.
after wide consultation, some with ranking Army and intelligence officials, current and retired, Ron Paul is candidate for president of universal choice, both left and right and Jesse Ventura is “acceptable” as candidate for vice president.
“Norman Finkelstein joined some Egyptian youth activists in their most daring and adventurous attempt to breach the heavy security cordon around the Israeli embassy in Cairo, break into the embassy and take down the Israeli flag”
Jewish Math “call it the Iron Kipa (skullcap)” Ynet published yesterday an exceptionally stupid review of the economy behind the Iron Dome, Israel’s new anti missile defense system. The article attempts to present the ‘reasoning’ behind the new anti missile system. Believe it or not, it compares the running cost of the system with the […]
When it comes to finding ways to reduce the U.S. deficit, everything is on the table with one exception–more aid to Israel. And by the way, the following story can only be found in the two Israeli newspapers, Haaretz or the Jerusalem Post. I guess the American media have been ordered to keep this story […]