Will John McCain make the CIA and MI5 pay for spying on billions of people?
Niall Ferguson: “No one does more to further the revolution than the Rothschilds themselves…”
The snake has slithered out of the Talmudic swamp and has been keeping an eye on Germany for more than fifty years.
Russia is politically making Syria great again by obliterating the last vestige of ISIS in the region.
Assad to Isikoff: “When were your institutions honest about what’s happening in Syria? Never. If the FBI says something, it’s not evidence.”
John Bolton cannot abide by international law because he wouldn’t be able to vomit perpetual wars in the Middle East anymore.
“McCain-Linked Nonprofit Received $1 Million From Saudi Arabia.”
Jim W. Dean – Hanoi John McCain continues to be the embarrassment he has long been, with no “coming to Jesus” moment anywhere on the horizon. If ever there was a threat to US national security it rests between this man’s two ears.
Senator John McCain of Arizona called on Donald J. Trump to make amends to veterans for his belittling comments about prisoners of war and suggested he would be unlikely to appear on a stage with Mr. Trump until that happened.
Bloomberg has implicitly agreed with what VT has been saying for months: John McCain is a terrorist apologist.
Could it be that McCain is just jealous that Putin continues to win, despite obstacles?
You are not allowed to know about this secret international Financial Reset Agreement.
Some people simply do not want to see things the way they really are.
Senator John McCain said he had never heard statements so “divorced from reality” in his 30 years on the Armed Services panel.
Who Treats Disabled Veteran Businesses This Way? Short Takes, FACT CHECK: Trump shortchanges McCain’s record on veterans, Community Questions for Jan Frye
Fun bashing McCain and Wesley Clark…
The Donald Doubles Down on His McCain Not a War Hero Statements
Gordon Duff, Painfully, I agree with Donald Trump when it comes to phony war hero John McCain, the worst of them all.
* WARNING: Explicit and Strong Language News Topics: John McCain Loses Proposal for Arizona Pyramid, Idaho Legislatures Try to Use Bible as Textbook for Science & Law, Godzilla Becomes Citizen of Japan, Orange is the New Black & Real Housewives of the OC Are Back & So is the Age of Aquarius, How Bernie Sanders […]
By Kevin Barrett and Jim Fetzer “The Dynamic Duo Weekly News” is produced by NO LIES RADIO every Thursday at 8 AM/PT (10 AM/CT, 11 AM/ET) and all the past shows are archived here. Kevin hosts “Truth Jihad Radio” as well as co-hosting “Dynamic Duo Weekly News”, so it is not surprising that […]
By Jim Fetzer and PressTV “Snowden is not revealing information that places the national security of the nation at stake but information revealing the NSA has instead been tracking enemies of the national security state.” The most obvious responses to Edward Snowden’s revelations that the NSA has been conducting massive and all-pervasive surveillance of […]
One of America’s most trusted institutions has been caught funding the 9/11 truth movement.
Gordon Duff…”Since the 1980s, Netanyaghu has been on CIA, FBI and DIA watch lists as an espionage agent working for both Israel and the Soviet Union.”
Jim W. Dean…”Kiev, as expected by many, used this last ceasefire as it has all of those before it, to regroup and prepare its troops for the next offensive.”
Former presidential candidate John McCain is campaigning across the state of Louisiana with U.S. Senate candidate Dr. Bill Cassidy.
– “Seth Ferris gives us a front row seat on the often embarrassing process of Senate confirmation of new ambassadors… the old “making sausage” cliche’ comes to mind.”
– “The kurds have fallen victim to Iraq’s political paralysis and the biggest military defeat in modern times, where four divisions ran away from a few thousand Jihadis.”
– We supported a gangster regime in Georgia would do anything for money. The foreign policy euphemism for this is “serving American interests”.
– Seth Ferris is doing a wonderful job at showing us how some of the nasty things our government does, that they know we would never approve of.
Obama and Dempsey should have traded McCain for Sgt. Bergdahl. And they should have thrown in Hannity and a few dozen more chicken-hawks from Fox News.