Home » john mccain
Former presidential candidate John McCain is campaigning across the state of Louisiana with U.S. Senate candidate Dr. Bill Cassidy.
- “Seth Ferris gives us a front row seat on the often embarrassing process of Senate confirmation of new ambassadors… the old “making sausage” cliche’ comes to mind.”
- “The kurds have fallen victim to Iraq’s political paralysis and the biggest military defeat in modern times, where four divisions ran away from a few thousand Jihadis.”
- We supported a gangster regime in Georgia would do anything for money. The foreign policy euphemism for this is “serving American interests”.
- Seth Ferris is doing a wonderful job at showing us how some of the nasty things our government does, that they know we would never approve of.
Obama and Dempsey should have traded McCain for Sgt. Bergdahl. And they should have thrown in Hannity and a few dozen more chicken-hawks from Fox News.
- “Song bird McCain” in Hanoi. His commanding officer wanted him court-martialled. Nixon had to amnesty all the PoWs to stop the proceedings.
- Sources at the US DoJ say Adelson is a suspect in laundering $364 million dollars, much of which went into the pockets of Israeli friendly politicians.
- The Geo-political war going on over Ukraine has been short on bullets and bombs, and long with lies and disinformation.
- The demand for Pollard’s release is a rallying cry for AIPAC to once again show how many of our Congresscritter puppets they have on their string.
- While the world’s attention was focused on the Ukrainian crisis, devious parties pull some fast moves. The Zionists have a one-two punch in progress.
- It is time for VT people to call McCain’s DC and Arizona offices to let them know what a disgrace he has become to all Americans. We want a recall.
- Moscow has explained to the Americans repeatedly why their one-sided punitive measures are not the standards of civilized relations between nations
- This subversion of the Ukraine has been many years in the making, and with some very slimy people involved.
The Zio-cons “are defending, in many respects, a position that’s absolutely treasonous to the United States, and incompatible with being an American citizen.”
- McCain needs a psychiatric evaluation to determine if he is mentally fit to serve.
“This must be the first time a sitting United States Senator has conducted a suicide bombing.”
Kevin hosts “Truth Jihad Radio” as well as co-hosting “Dynamic Duo Weekly News”, so it is not surprising that he might occasionally lose track.
- Henry Kamens – “Why doesn’t the West actually act when democracy is put under threat, rather than bolstering undemocratic regimes”.
- The Friends of Syria – Who Aren’t
- I managed to catch malaria, get hit by a handful of scrap metal and gain a permanent distrust for the US government
George Madison: “The testimony of all the ages forces us to admit that war is among the most dangerous of all enemies of liberty.”
Glenn Greenwald: “The cardinal point is that part of the goal of the NSA is to completely eliminate privacy everywhere in the world.”
-Col. Lawrence Wilkerson voices a common opinion for the military and intelligence communities, who generally despise them both as low lifes
“Apart from a handful of deluded neoconservatives, no one believes that the United States accomplished its objectives in Iraq, unless the main objective was to commit mayhem, apply a tourniquet to staunch the bleeding, and then declare the patient stable while hastily leaving the scene of the crime.”
The neo-Bolsheviks/neoconservatives keep propounding that Assad has used chemical weapons as if it is a brute fact. But repeating an idea without evidence is not a serious argument. It is a circular argument.
Israel never ceased to wipe out the Palestinians. The 1982 massacre is a classic example, where Israeli military allowed Lebanese militia to attack Palestinian refugees; they “raped, killed and dismembered at least 800 civilians, while Israeli flares illuminated the camps’ narrow and darkened alleyways.
Snowden is not revealing information that places the national security of the nation at stake but information revealing the NSA has instead been tracking enemies of the national security state.
Although al-Qusayr may not be the decisive battle for Syria, it is irrefutably an important turning point in the crisis which has given the regime much sought military momentum.
For a similar offer, veterans from other nations might be willing to join such an effort, much as volunteers went to Spain during their civil war to fight the fascists.