- “Henry brings us another behind the curtain peek into the Byzantine geopolitics of NATO’s Turkey and the wannabe member, the Republic of Georgia.”
Fear is the Dark Side’s prison for us. Hate ensues the longer we are in their prison. The miracle of freedom occurs when our fears are transmuted into love.
Wherever America shows up, mass slaughter, destruction, instability and unspeakable human misery follow.
- “This is a major geopolitical piece on the heart of Europe which is “in play” with the growing West vs. East new Cold War threat.”
The US threat to bomb Syria, using ISIL as the pretext, is yet another preposterous false flag scenario.
- “People have to get off their behinds and start protesting this and burying the White House under in phone calls.”
- Having seen the international reaction to the brutal murder of Jim Foley, ISIL have now gone on to murder Steven Sotloff, an Israeli-American.
- Jim W. Dean…”There are many layers to cutting Ukraine’s Gordian Knot, with getting the fighting stopped being just the first.”
- Jim W. Dean…”Military power is way too dangerous to leave in the hands of either politicians or the military, or both together.”
- Jim W. Dean…”NATO contines its psychological operation of inventing a non-existent Russian threat as a smokescreen for hustling hard pressed economies”
- “NATO has become our own Frankenstein, where creating or taking advantage of conflicts to destabilize countries and regions to exploit justifies their own existence.”
- NATO is running a psychological operation on the military threat from Russia… [while] the Russian military threat to Ukraine is non-existent.”
- We must not only to stop the carnage, but put all those responsible for it out of business, so they can’t do it again.
- Ulson Gunnar reviews the age old debate of why nations intercede in foreign events, especially Africa. It is a complicated area because so many factors are involved.
- Jim W. Dean…”Late in the day one of the commanders for rebel General Khalifa Haftar reported that his air force was responsible for the surprise air strikes. “
- “These are difficult times to be a geopolitical writer. Frankly, in moments of writers block now I find myself in an Alice in Wonderland world.”
- Jim W. Dean…”The current report by the OSCE shows the Pentagon and NATO continue their lying about Russian preparation to invade Ukraine.”
- The Ukrainian leader said he wanted “the Ukrainian issue” to be put on the agenda and duly considered at the next meeting of the European Council.
- The world Jewish community has been very big on reparations, even transgenerational. When they find the shoe on the other foot.
- “The US government has grown strangely quiet on the accusation that it was Russia or her allies that brought down the Malaysian airliner.”…Ron Paul
- We supported a gangster regime in Georgia would do anything for money. The foreign policy euphemism for this is “serving American interests”.
- “The NATO and media response has been absoultely horrible. They in effect have approved the use of terror a weapon against the innocent East Ukrainian people.”
- “If anybody wants to find out who is invading and doing military action on a sovereign nation [Ukraine], it’s been done by NATO right now.”
- “The international response to the Gaza slaughter is a total failure. These attacks on the civilians are perpetrated as a mass punishment, a disgrace to all Jews.”
- “Poor Malaysia joined the Gazans on Thursday as sacrificial lambs in this big western geopolitical psyops we are in the middle of.”
- As soon as the invasion of Iraq went ahead without Turkish involvement, the West wrote off the Turkish military as a critical ally.
- “Mr. Erdogan’s government has been fomenting unrest in Syria for two years and indeed supported ISIS’s rebels until as lately as September 2013.”
- “We have another superlative investigative journalism piece that only someone like Henry Kamens can do in this area.”
- Seth Ferris – Of all the countries on the Eastern fringes of the European Union Georgia has perhaps the least claim to being a future NATO member.
- NATO on Monday launched war games near Russia’s border as tensions rise between the West and Moscow over Ukraine.