- You will not see a bunch of focus group tested phrases being used like our people do, all given the OK by the shrinks to produce the desired image
Hilary Clinton: Putin’s “actions on the Crimean peninsula of Ukraine to those of Adolf Hitler in the 1930s.”
- And Western Authorities are pretending they don’t know who did it. Could that be because it was them?
More often than not, the United States shares the blame.” —Amnesty International, 1996 “Hypocrisy, double standards, and “but nots” are the price of universalist pretensions.
Martin’s statement means that Russia is far more respectful of freedom of speech and thought than our so called ‘Free West.’
- The Estonian FM says that the Kiev medical and on the ground people confirm that the riot police and protestors were shot by the same group
As tensions escalate in Ukraine, the world teeters on the brink of a precipice. One false move could plunge it into the abyss…
- If the West wants to kiss off Russian trade, Putin is saying be his guest…and we will see who manages the financial collapse better
- Uncle Sam continues to preen as the globe’s big sheriff on the side of international law while often being the world’s biggest outlaw
- Some of this is going to be out of date by the time you read it. Russia has decided on military intervention in the Ukrainian crisis,
- Muzychko declared… “there will be order and discipline” or “Right Sector squads will shoot the bastards on the spot.”
- McCain needs a psychiatric evaluation to determine if he is mentally fit to serve.
- The sad sordid story on the scale of Western aggression purely for economic exploitation, as none of the targets are military threats.
- Western people have not understood how formerly ‘backward’ communist countries and Iran could have a rosier economic outlook than they do
The Circassian Genocide scars the spirit of the Sochi Olympics with blood, exodus, and a lost people.
An earlier article called America a super-bully nation. It did so for good reason. It’s no fit place to live in. Obama represents its dark side. He’s waging war on humanity.
In his recent annual meeting with the media, Russian President Vladimir Putin replied to a question about the rumored placement of Russian Iskander missiles in Kaliningrad next to Poland.
He just kept turning out billions of the goddamned things and was one of the few efficient parts of the Soviet Military-Industrial complex. You wouldn’t want to take an AK to shooting events in the Olympics and it wasn’t all that accurate but it wasn’t supposed to be.
- We have an old saying here in the US, “The witch you know is better than the one you don’t.”
- Linh Din, Press TV – Within a hundred miles of where I am, there are several tent cities where people live in the freezing cold and defecate into a bucket
America seeks unchallenged global dominance. It practically claims a divine right. It’s longstanding US policy.
- How soothing it must be for the hapless Palestinians to know the US has lost its voting rights in UNESCO
- China continues to strengthen its economic, political and geopolitical position thanks to its burgeoning relations with Russia, India and other countries.
The latest talks between Iran and the six world major powers have stopped Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s campaign for war against Iran, a political analyst says.
The exiled from Club Med American Carrier’s birds can’t make the trip. That means crash in the desert….
- Viktor Titov – “Russia must realize that if…Iranian oil returns to the market, the prices for the “black gold” will plummet”
This original cartoon, published here in Veterans Today for the first time, captures something of the hypocrisy of the world’s most heavily-armed instruments of WMD terror commanding the Syrian government to hand over its chemical weapons without making similar demands of themselves.
Russian Foreign Sergei Lavrov wants peace. He’s going all out against war on Syria. He’s doing it responsibly.
Why has the little nation of Qatar spent 3 billion dollars to support the rebels in Syria? Could it be because Qatar is the largest exporter of liquid natural gas in the world and Assad won’t let them build a natural gas pipeline through Syria?
Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, from those who are cold and are not clothed.