- Jim W. Dean…”American foreign policy continues as hypocrisy on display…We are now accusing the Russians of doing a version what we did.”
- EU tried to get a deal by moving Ukraine’s debt around, but never really wanted to give them any cash because they didn’t have a lot to give.
- Without personal accountability it really makes no difference what the name of your political structure is. It is an autocratic one.
- Putin…”The fact that our European partners have unilaterally withdrawn from the concerted efforts to resolve the Ukrainian crisis…leaves Russia no alternative.
- Gwenyth Todd…”Who could have possibly had access to so many secure communications inside Mr. Erdogan’s inner circle? ”
- The concept of blocking countries from the international banking system is the most destabilizing act that anyone has come up with in decades.
- Alexander Orlov – Where are the victorious statements about the “historical” success of Obama’s visit to Saudi Arabia?
- Mr. Engdahl brings us a fabulous piece on the shale gas hype, a virtual confession from industry insiders and the companies involved themselves.
- The coup-meisters have had a month to enjoy what ruling over chaos and insanity is like, and the EU and US are now in damage control mode
On August 27, 2013, famous American political investigator, main editor of US State Department and intelligence’s ex-employee’s publication “Veterans Today” Gordon Duff published an article……
- The Parliament of Ukraine passed a resolution to immediately disarm not only Right Sector, but all illegally armed groups, like Svoboda.
- Jim W. Dean…”East Ukrainians want to take over their government like those in the West, but with no killing. Kiev and the West object…to no killing?”
- Jim W. Dean…”Once again the ‘grown up’ diplomacy continues to be dominated by the Russians. The State Dept. seems to have abandoned that objective.”
- Sofia Pale…“That which does not kill us makes us stronger” and “There’s no great loss without some small gain” – are wonderful Russian proverbs.
- Seth Ferris…”Crimea is the flavor of the month in Western discourse as it has become a part of the Russian Federation following its recent referendum.”
- Ulson Gunnar exposes the hidden hand of the shadow government crowd who wants to create false public impressions on Geo-political events.
Churchill once said a “lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on.” Today it circulates instantly.
David Ben-Gurion: “We will expel the Arabs and take their places…with the forces at our disposal.”
- “I will use all of my means to make the entire world rise up, so there wouldn’t even be a scorched field left in Russia”
- What is happening in Ukraine is not right against wrong, good versus evil, cops versus robbers.
- While the world’s attention was focused on the Ukrainian crisis, devious parties pull some fast moves. The Zionists have a one-two punch in progress.
- Putin commits Russia to protect all those targeted by sanctions to be compensated…moves his paycheck account to a targeted bank.
- What we have is literally a war going on against people by not only their respective governments, but a whole host of private and foreign actors
By: Mohamed Khodr “The West won the world not by the superiority of its ideas or values or religion […] but rather by its superiority in applying organized violence. Westerners often forget this fact; non-Westerners never do.” ―American Professor Samuel P. Huntington,” The Clash of Civilizations and the Remaking of World Order” “Violence […]
- Russian Intel services are aware of the planned false flag operations to be blamed on them as part of the media vilification program
- We see rising admiration all over the world for the coolness of the Russian diplomacy in the face of a bunch of dangerous Western politico-gangsters
- Gwenyth Todd…”There have been cunning efforts in the US Congress to pass new sanctions against Iran in the midst of the Ukraine regime change”.
- According to TruthDig, Wahl’s outburst about allegedly propagandist policy of RT was well-staged by the Foreign Policy Initiative organization
- We’ve got a good military and we can take down governments.
The West took a major credibility beating today, one inflicted on itself.